He doesn't watch 80s animes

>He doesn't watch 80s animes

Eww yuck those are old

10s anime > 80s anime

I only watch seasonal stuff

Too busy watching 60s shows.

The only 80s show I watched were gundam stuff.

I finished watching Blue Comet SPT Layzner and Mainichi ga Nichiyoubi.

Nichiyoubi was really fun and I liked the chemistry a lot between the cast, it was something that I could've seen going on for 100+ episodes since the concept was really fun. Music was really good too, especially the OP.

Patlabor TV qualifies as 80s anime, right? Then I'm watching one.

Why do the problems and character growth of certain characters in retro anime and manga feel real compared to a lot of manga coming out now? Seriously, it's one of the things I enjoy most about retro anime since it feels like they get more development rather than splurging for 12 episodes and it resolving into absolute nothing.

>I'm superior because my favorite cartoons are older than your favorite cartoons

Because a certain talentless hack killed anime in the 90s, and it's certainly not because you are cherry picking or comparing an incomplete 12 episode adaptation to a complete adaptation of 120 episodes.

But I do!

Muh nostalgia.

He watch 80s animes and thinks that is patrician.

>He made the thread again

>animes

I do. I have watched some OVAs and movies. Most of the things I've seen are from 1994 or later, though. But still, I do watch 80s anime, sometimes.

I have a thing that I try to make a big gap in my seen TV anime, covering all of the 80s. I will see some TV anime from the 70s, and some from the 90s, but nothing from the 80s. That makes a really cool gap in a list I keep of TV anime I've seen.

By the way I just learnt that Angel's Egg was from the 80s. I always believed it was from the mid 90s so that was a big surprise to me.

>find out co-worker likes anime
>turns out he likes the more brightly colored moe, joke kind of shows
>trying to ease him into more toned down story driven shows instead of fan service
>starting with gateway shows he hasn't seen yet

Go back to tumblr

Never been, would you like to go on an adventure with me faggot?

Do people in tumblr watch good shows.

Not him, but I would love to go on a faggy adventure with you user.