Google hiding hebrew translations?

Hi Sup Forums, I want to read up hebrew and the etymology of its words.
For some reason google wont transcript the words into latin script like it does with other languages.

Isn't it a bit weird? I mean, how am I supposed to know how to pronounce anything based on this inadequate "translation"?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=yossi matias&src=typd
preparingyou.com/wiki/Hebrew
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>like it does with some other languages
ftfy

then tell us what that word means?!?! you show us this but you leave us hanging by not posting the translation. that is low even for you now I'll go all day agonizing about this piece of vital information. now if you have any shred of conscious then you will illuminate us on this ASAP!

all languages accept hebrew and urdu

Why was the last thread deleted?

One explanation I could think of is that the translation -> Hebrew is missing the vocal marks for some reason (modern Hebrew usually does have them), maybe because they are missing in the database they use, so it's not possible to automate a phonetic transcription. (instead of say yahudi it would only be capably of printing yhd).

ra then pe in succession

ra pe ra pe ra pe ra
Please contact us
This is a great way to keep up the good work
This is a great way to help
Please note that this is a very important part of the process
It is important to note the following:
It is important to note the following:
This is the first step in the development of the project
Please note that there is no need to be involved
This is the first step toward the development of the economy
Please note that this is a good way to make a living
In this regard, we will continue to work together
This is a very important tool for the public
In this regard, we have been discussing the issues with the community
This is a very important tool for the development of the public
In this regard, we have been involved in the development of the project
PUBLIC HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
PUBLIC HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP PREVIOUS NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS
PUBLIC HOUSEHOLDS OF PUBLIC HOUSEHOLDERS
PUBLIC HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP PREVIOUS NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS
PUBLIC HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP PREVIOUS NATIONAL HOUSEHOLDERS

The "hidden" message is the transliteration, faggot.

Yehudi is how you pronounce that Hebrew.

Yud Hay Vuv Daled Yud

Sage.

PUBLIC HOUSEHOLDS OF PUBLIC HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS
PUBLIC PROCEDURES FOR PROJECT LETTERS CONTENTS QUESTIONNAIRE RELEASES
PUBLIC PROCEDURES FOR PROJECT LETTERS QUALIFICATIONS PROCEDURES PREVENTION AND CONSERVATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
PUBLIC HOUSEHOLDS OF PUBLIC HOUSEHOLDS OF PUBLIC HOUSEHOLDERS
PUBLIC HOUSEHOLDERSHIP PREVIOUS NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS PROGRAM PARTNERSHIP PRESENTATIONS
PUBLIC HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP PREVIOUS NATIONAL HUMANITARIAN PROVISIONS
PUBLIC PROCEDURES FOR PRIORITIES PROFICIATED RUSSIA PROGRAM SETTLEMENTS PROGRAM SETTLEMENTS
PUBLIC HOUSEHOLDER'S QUALIFICATIONS PREVENTED BY PUBLIC HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS PROGRAMS
PUBLIC PRINCIPLES OF PUBLIC HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS
PUBLIC PROCEDURES FOR PRIORITIES PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP PREVIOUS NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS PROGRAM SOLUTIONS
PUBLIC PROCEDURES PROVIDED BY SELECTED PROVISIONS AND PUBLIC HOUSING ADMINISTRATIVE PROFILE SERVICES
PUBLIC PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP PREVIOUS NATIONAL HOUSEHOLDERS
PUBLIC PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP PREVIOUS NATIONAL HOUSEHOLDERS ra
PUBLIC PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP PREVIOUS NATIONAL HOUSEHOLDERS ra pe

strange stuff buried in the translator

Modern hebrew never uses the vocal marks, you retard. They put those there to teach children how to sound out words before they learn contextual clues.

Why did the other thread get deleted?

Because it was equally retarded.

>sage
oy vey.

I dont care much of your bullshit explanations. Fact remains, if they manage to transcript arabic into latin, there should be no problem doing hebrew, but for some reason they don't, and I want to know why?

How jewish is google btw?

what do you mean vocal marks?

Ignoring your retarded comments... Yehudi would have:

"-.-" under the Yud to signal an "eh" inflection.
A "." in the middle of the vuv to signal an "oo" inflection
A "." under the Daled to signal an "ee" inflection.

The team that works on the Google translator AI is in Tel Aviv.

do you mean vowels? because arabic does not have them either.
Are you implying its impossible to transcript hebrew into latin?

How am I able to write the words "Goyim" , "Shabbat shalom" and "metzitzah b'peh" in latin script then?

sauce?

I didn't know that was why threads got deleted. But I am new here.

Vowel would be the better English word for them, yep. Hebrew calls them inflections iirc.

And with that, I bid you farewell. Enjoy your low-energy concern troll I guess....

>retarded
you seem upset, did this thread anger you?

Does it use algorithms or how does it do that?

>low energy

yes , we can't all be a based """""intellectual"""""" magapede lol kys shlomo

strange shit

Yossi Matias - check on Twitter. twitter.com/search?q=yossi matias&src=typd

why are you shilling so hard with your shopped images ? Are you afraid to discuss the topic?

good catch user, interesting

I had 1 post and that's 'shilling so hard?'

I don't think you understand what the word shilling means.

Just learn the Hebrew alphabet or have another one pulled up as a reference. It's like 25 characters, it can't be that difficult.
You can also just copy-paste the hebrew word into wiktionary, which has the etymology of pretty much every word that's not obscure

Because the Hebrew you're exiting with doesn't contain niqqud. So, it's literally unpronounceable without having adequate vocabulary.

For instance, what you typed in is pretty much YHVDY. Which since I know this word means Yehuda/Yehudi.

>Why would Hebrew on google not contain this?
Honestly, it could be for a variety of reasons. It could be because of fundamental differences in pronunciation amongst religious speakers; Sephardi speak differently than Ashknazi for certain uses. It could also be because of bastardization between biblical Hebrew and modern Hebrew. It could also just be fundamental lack of statistical resources for building the translations; Google translate uses previous translations to build future translations. Because the majority of Israelis speak English, and the majority of English speakers lack a Hebrew keyboard, there really won't be much back and forth on it.

t.kike
Also, why do you exactly want to learn pronounce Hebrew? The Talmud is written mostly in Aramaic. You can easily find classes to teach you Hebrew in the United States. You can find Chabad to teach you Hebrew anywhere if you're Jewish or want to pretend to be.

>exiting
Entering

there isnt a proper known way to directly translate any word in hebrew to latin. i know sounds crazy but the jews were isolationist with no trade with any one else other than the occasional barter and trade with neighboring tribes up until rome fucked them up

the talmud explicitly states they are to lie cheat and steal from every one else and they didnt want any one to know. jews who had been telling others what wa sin the talmud were excommunicated . this had gone on for decades before people started comparing notes on what was said and the consistency of accounts between allegations from jews about the book make it seem legit

any ways not all the guys who wrote the new testament could read hebrew and not all could read latin. its why there are contradictory passages from new testament vs old. point is there isnt a actual cipher you can use because the jews never wanted any one to know what was in the talmud

if its not so dificult then it should be easy for google to do it?

Yeah, I looked into it months ago when the translate AI told me to come to Tel Aviv to the place in the city with the Alphabet gate. Decided to investigate. I asked it if it talked with Yossi like it talked to me and it replied "All business, purely professional."

please read the thread before posting. Arabic does not contain vowels either and is also "hard" to translate, but it still translated in google.

It doesn't have a voice audio either. You shouldn't learn Hebrew goy, that's just for gods chosen. You should only learn English so you can understand all of the cool progressive stuff coming out of (((USA)))!

Yes, but there are also hundreds of millions of Arabic speakers with some relative consistency between them.

Instead Google has maybe 9 million speakers of some fluency with significantly different pronunciation that also speak the language being translated to. So, there is little material to work with.

So, it's pure coincidence.

Extremely, most of the Chairmen and CEO etc are all Jewish, so is YouTube (bought by google now).

Uh... do you guys want my babby's first Hebrew book? Like if you live in NYC, it's really easy to find Hebrew teachers.

Bro. It's a concern troll thread. He's playing dumb for meme points to seem cool.

Just move on.

but that doesn't explain how georgian (wich is much more rare than hebrew) gets translated.

Oh well, I guess it's just another (((pure coincidence)))

But I actually do want to find an answer to this. Because it does translate yiddish.

If I learn it will I get Jew powers?

Because that language is consistent and has vowels marked. It's quite like if you're just working with the abjad you can trace words through five or six different languages... but you won't be able to pronounce them.

>just move on
yes please do faggot

i think the way the hebrew alphabet works, it's easier for humans to deduce what the word is than machines. like if you write
>ths sntnc s wrttn wtht vwls
we know what it says because we're good at drawing conclusions from incomplete information, while a computer would probably have trouble deciding what vowels go where without extremely complicated programming especially with words like can, con, coon, cane, cone, etc. where the vowels are all different and mean different things but the same CN consonants are used. this sort of thing is super common in hebrew and even decides grammatical and semantic meaning.

arabic has like 3 vowel symbols that are missing while hebrew has like 10. it's a bit more complicated. plus see hebrew doesn't have an established system of romanisation like arabic does

That is the real question. I found it so fucked up that it actually worked.

Its not hard to transcript words, and its been done with hebrew before, I want to know why google won't do it.

No, like here is pretty much the basic breakdown

>I learned the alphabet
I can now read signs of loan words. Airport signs in Hebrew? Yep, I can read them.
>I sat down and learned Hebrew 101
I can either tell Jews where I am from, my name, how old I am, etc or if I learned with a rabbi I can read a few prayers.
>I sat down and really studied Hebrew
I can do above, but also jury rig basic Hebrew conversations with weird vocabulary.
>I sat down and really studied Hebrew
I can do all of the above, and actually understand etymology/word roots in Hebrew. I.e., I can read a word and understand its pronunciation from seeing other words.
>I became fluent in Hebrew
Congrats, you can now go to Israel where they will want to speak English to you. Religionwise, if you didn't keep up with it, you'll need to go back and learn more esoteric vocabulary.

What do you expect?

well I guess a jewish owned company would be able to transcript their own language? Seeing as they could do arabic...

theres some kind of logic behind it. pe ra is seems related to ra pe, but it switches things up

pe, ra, and is in succession

pe
pe ml
pe is it
pe mo is pe
It is important that you work
It is a good idea
it is a pe
It is a good idea
There is no need to be involved
It is a good job
There is no need to be involved
It is important that you have a job
This is the first time that you have a job
It is important that you have a job
It is important that you work as a teacher
It is important that you work in the community
It is important that you work as a parent
It is important that you work in the community
There is no need for a job
There is no need to be involved in the work
There is no need to work on this project
There is no need to work with the community
There is no need for a job as a teacher
This is the first step in the development of the program.
There is no need to work in the classroom.
This is the first step in the development of the project.
This is the first step in the process of worshiping the religion.
There is no doubt that this is the work of the people of the world.
There is no need to work in the classroom as a teacher.
This is the first step in the work of the people of the world.

goes on like this for awhile before looping

No, I mean, what exactly do you think the reason is?

Honestly, whether this is the *reason* or not, there is a way to use the translator with Hebrew to communicate directly with the AI. I know folks are using the Somali right now but that is child's play compared to what you can do with the Hebrew. If the transliteration worked properly that avenue wouldn't be open.

I have my theories..

Yeah dunno why that faggot spergs out at us. I've studied Hebrew and there are actual newspapers who use those vocal marks (or whatever they are called officially, it's been 20 years).

Bump because I don’t know what this would mean or why it matters.

Yes, hebrew also lacks the vocalisation option as well.
These kikes are smart enough to not let the goyim learn their language.
Same for the chinese for don't teach africans mandarin, but rather choose french instead. Thus they get rid of the European competitors by sending waves of francophone niggers to France later and they also won't have to integrate niggers in their societies after having the african soil exploited
Meanwhile we VOLUNTARILY teach our language to savages at our own fucking peril.

They intentionally leave the hebrew translation software shoddy, because they don't want goyim to know what's written in hebrew texts like the talmud. They like the fat that only fellow chosenites know hebrew, so they're free to shit out bluepills and lie about the contents of the talmud.

sort of the same thing muslims do with the quran, saying you need to understand arabic to know the true words, but jews are just naturally better at playing this deceptive game.

And the other anons are right, I was referring to vowels / inflections, "vocal mark" was a brain fart.

So it seems, google is either lazy or hiding something, interesting...

Because this board is, a FBI honeypot, censored by Israeli nationals, to track counter-Semitic ideas; threads get deleted all the time for this affect.

Ooooooh, ok. Thanks.

Go here: preparingyou.com/wiki/Hebrew

Who here worship (PBUH) naow?