Net Neutrality

why do you not support net neutrality?

You know why.

Net neutrality regulation cannot be justified on grounds of enhancing consumer welfare or protecting the public interest. Rather, it is best understood as an effort by one set of private interests to enrich itself by using the power of the state to obtain free services from another – a classic example of what economists term “rent seeking.” The potential costs of net neutrality regulation are both sweeping and severe, and extend far beyond a simple transfer of wealth from one group to another. Legitimate policy concerns about the potential use of market power to disadvantage rivals or harm consumers can best be addressed through existing antitrust and consumer protection laws and regulations.

I do. It's not fair that companies offer us so much value for free. Think of all the bandwidth we use for things like Facebook and YouTube. Yet it's still free! I believe that we should give back to these companies for allowing us to share our stories with the rest of the world. The package ideas in OPs pic is a great way to look at it. I mean really, only $5 for tons and tons of content? Netflix is freaking $10+ a month and all you get from them is movies!

Reddit using that image as proof that net neutrality is needed was fucking hilarious and showed how fucking retarded Reddit is.
Portugal has net neutrality.
In the image it just shows extra services for your mobile internet.
You can browse whatever you want, those services is just allowing you to browse those sites or use those apps unlimited without them contributing to your monthly cap.

What is being pushed as net neutrality is actually giving power to the government to block 'unlawful content.' First it will be cp and torrent trackers, then it will be Sup Forums.

This, no one understands this country. Just like the "Bordugaall legalized drugs XDD" crowd.

That's just paying a certain amount of money to get unlimited data on certain mobile apps, do you even know what you post?

I don't know why people don't see (((AT&T))), (((Comcast))) and (((Verizon))) for what they are. Their pet Pajeet is going to kick the hornet's nest.

I support it but not actively because all of the internet is spying on us

>why don't you support net-neutrality
I don't want faggots like you who are too retarded to figure out how to buy a VPS and setup a proxy to use Sup Forums

Shill threads like this thread will be down 90%

libs have to keep making new NN threads cuz they get rekt in every thread and hope people don't follow them to the new one

stupid fuck they're talking about getting rid of existing rules, not adding new ones

Because I don't care if ISPs jew content providers out of shekels for bandwidth.

I hate not being able to get white girls. I want to be a good looking tall blonde Chad. Life is not fair!

>Another NN thread
Are they paying you guys over time?

You're a dumb nigger. Go read the legislation instead of regurgitating bullshit you read others say.

i already have shitty net, why should i care? lmfao all i see are libcucks and retards complaining using buzzwards and i just dont care, if they're upset im happy

Trust me they are all degenerate

>tattoos
>piercings in weird places
>fucked a 100 guys by the time they were 20
>if they regret sleeping with you it rape

>why are there threads about a topical subject

It's obvious shilling. Your kind are transparent.

It's not free retard. You are giving them countless data points with every click. They are using that to get advertising in front of you from which they make billions in profit.

Not only that but they are using you to make better ads and shows to sell you more shit. They use it to have you hooked to their sites so you can keep generating more shekels for them.

Not to mention they're feeding this data into their AI for later use. Nothing's free.

It's obviously topical, and you're retarded.

Trust me you have emotional issues.

you mobile poor niggers killed the internet. i hope the web burns.

No it isn't. The little pricing sheets you guys post everywhere don't even make sense. There's nothing wrong with the internet. Creating an imaginary problem for more regulations benefits no one but the corporations.

nsa ruined the internet.

Because it is a federal power grab
NN was a solution in search of a problem
The reason NN fags are in such a panic because they know after it was repealed nothing will change other than google netflix and facebook having to pay more shekels to AT&T and comcast

>only pay for what you use
fucking sweet, keeps the normal fags off and emboldens tighter niche communities

But Canada does support Net Neutrality, in fact we are strengthening it here.