IT'S HAPPENING

DRUMSTICK AND WISHBONE ARE BEING PARDONED RIGHT NOW TURN ON CNN MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUCCKEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS

it's over already

drumstick btfo

kek

I don't have CNN

And besidse I'm watching C-SPAN (brought to you by cable)

Ayo gib them turkeyz whiteboi

he wanted to butcher obongos turkeys i love trump

Me too...?

This and then upholding the big game trophy ban. Fuck Trump and fuck white guilt peoples.

Call the Turkeys Obama and Hillary. Don't pardon them and send them to the kill room. Internet would blow up.

TWO TURKEYS?SS?S?S?S?!!?WS

WHERE MUH HILL DAWGS AT WOOF WOOF

Incredible. Looks just like "her".

test

What, he pardoned them? They were guilty as hell!

IMPEACH NOW, THIS IS ABUSE OF POWER

Wait he pardoned both? Is that normal? Can I get a quick turkey run down

Barron gently rocking from side to side like a turkey forgiving savant.

can't wait to see how the liberal media will spin this one.

thats those terrible khazar genetics mixed with slav

They're making a terrible mistake with his suits.

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS. NEVER EVER BUY YOUR SON A SUIT THAT'S TOO BIG BECAUSE "HE'LL GROW IN TO IT." NO!

BUY HIM A SUIT THAT FITS. THEN WHEN HE GROWS OUT OF IT YOU CAN BUY HIM A NEW ONE THAT FITS. THINK OF THE CHILDRENS.

if he was in a tailored suit it would be too obvious hes Putin's cuckchild

instead they force him to shrug a lot and wear that awful wig

someone post a webm of Barron clapping at the pardoning

lol

>buying a suit
>not getting it tailored

C'mon. Not everybody is Donald Trump enough to buy frumpy American suits off the rack and throw them out after sweating through them.

An absolute disgrace. Lock her up!

Barron is a fan of reviewbrah

WTF!?!? This is bullshit, I bet they were about to spill the beans to Mueller about Trump's connection to Russia.

Better than chestbrah, arrestbrah, and cardiac arrestbrah. Suit still looks like ass.

The suits fine. His posture is what throws things off. He does not have the charisma of a budding Chad

TWO SCOOPS
TWO SIPS
TWO TURKEYS

WRONG

He's swimming in it, it's not buttoned, they put a skinny tie on him because he's lanky but then it isn't long enough. It's a mess. He's a nice healthy lean young man and if he's going to use drapy fabrics like that then tuck the jacket in to complement his svelte boyish looks. It doesn't need to be faggoty.

He's growing a foot a week. Do you know how many tailors he'd go through if he was fitted all the time?

He's at an awkward age. Wait until the end of the second term. He will be a pussy-slaying chad.

>not having your suit fitted
I'm not even the son of the POTUS and I'm not as good looking as Baron and my suits are refitted as needed.

Pic related look at Based Yuri. That's almost a clown suit, but it fits him right, and he is right!

>his dad is a billionaire and also the president of the united states

TWO TERMS

WAPO: TRUMP PARDONS WAR CRIMINALS

This image made me laugh wholeheartedly, thx

DRIMPFFFFFFF

Wtf i hate turkeys now