Why do you idiots fight against Sharia law? Why would you NOT want woman to lose their rights...

why do you idiots fight against Sharia law? Why would you NOT want woman to lose their rights? Islam may be full of niggers, but Sharia law would make woman servile again and that would lead to higher birth rates for white people.

Think about this, if you allow Sharia law to be implemented in your community that doesn’t automatically mean you gotta convert to Islam, you can go on believing or not believing what you want while still benefiting from the patriarchal culture Sharia law enforces.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more of pic related?

With all of the ridiculous shit I see on here I’m starting to think this idea may have some merit. We could just be like ok open the doors. When there are enough here they will just kill all of the liberal sissy’s who stood up for them if they don’t convert. Fuck it.

Because i would have to either pay the tax or convert into goatfucking?

Because women are free to fuck up their own lives if that is their wish

yeah, because the muslim world is totally at peace with itself and they never try to genocide each other. Nor do they have racial hierarchies where whites are below arabs.

Christian religion and how whites have evolved it over the years is much more compatible with how ethnic whites behave. It's been the only thing in white history to unite Europe as a whole.

Because I like bacon and beer. Islam says I can't have either.

That's right. Spread the other cheek.

Name? She looks a little like my ex.

>he thinks sharia is just social conservatism

sharia is islamic supremacy, idiot

because you are a F A G

The only reason why Sup Forums hasn't gone full on muslim is because they love beer and pork too much.

not saying christians don't have their issues but paganism, atheism and Islam are worse and cause more problems than they solve.

>daily reminder

She's so pretty.

Because people like him would be allowed to act on their urges

No it’s because I hate shitskin inbred dunecoons

You're an idiot.

We advocate for Sharia Law with White Characterictics like monogamy. Sharia Law creates a system of state-enforced homosexuality by leaving 3 out of 4 men without wives.

White Sharia, White Power
we need supremacy of some kind
this is true and devastating, I can't live without tiramisu and Filipino pork

Woman should be treated like God's workshop. The answer to all our prayers comes through her womb. But for some reason the world has deviated from that kind of thought.

That wouldn't happen unless Arabs were such a large percentage of the population that white people would go extinct soon after

It does nothing to protect us from Arabs naturally higher birthrates, if anything it destroys any potential we have to do anything about them, and the west would end up in a second dark age

kys mehmet

what anime is that

Sharia law without the Mudslimes would be kinda nice.

I just don't want Mudslimes and SandNiggers

Sharia law made their countries backward shitholes, why would we want the same mentality and system?

This won't get you women, incel

Because I like alcohol. And bacon. Anything less is un-American and unacceptable.
Also child molesters get the rope.

Islam has good parts and bad parts and I see no reason that I have to accept the bad parts.

>OP wants to fuck a kid

>why do you idiots fight against Sharia law?
>alahuuu ackbaaaaar!!!
yfw you'll never be white

just need to decriminalize domestic violence and everything will be right with the world

You "forgot" to mention that non-Muslims can't testify against Muslims. Besides, making European children memorize and chant Arabic?

This
The rich ones get 7 ,8 or more wives
If you are not part of the elite you get to fuck goats, prostitutes will be killed if you do fin a woman and parents don't approve of you they will just honor kill her and or you....

It only benefits the higher ups, no the average people. I know somewhat well off muslims and they can't find no wife or woman because of their family name. How would you get a wife?
You won't, but the rich families will have all the nice ones and treat them like literal half humans.
anyway I suspect OP is a pedophile and that is his only reason for this thread

and why the fuck do I need to do 6 sets of captcha before posting?
anyone else having this problem?

We don't need laws to make women serve their men you fucking spineless 0 test cuck. Shave your fucking pubebeard.

Islam has a racial hierarchy with Arabs on top, in sharia law the only thing whites would be are sex slaves you fucking idiot

Because Islam bans space colonization, and Mars will be the future White ethnostate.

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html

If I owned my wife and children after marriage (given I treat them as per Sharia law) I would get married tomorrow.

Sage

cuck, but flag so not a surprise
we don't need islam for that, we could just borrow that aspect of Islam and make it ours?
we could call it, hm... idk, Being Men Instead of Being Submissive Androgenous Cuck Soyboys for example?

stop making the same thread and go get laid you fucking tosser

which fucks up everyone elses life

a pebble cast into a still pond causes ripples NorCuck

mods need to perma ban your IP for posting this pedo bait repeatedly

OP does have a point...

not true
read Thomas Carlyle, inventor of the Redpill

Because were not dumb enough to think that getting rid of half the workforce and raping them on a daily basis is at all a socially or economically sound idea. Seriously the autism of some people on here is mind boggling.

Because we would have achived nothing if we would only have a sound society if the law itself treats have the humans as dirt and has draconic punishments.
Reaching the change we want with implimenting such dogmatic bullshit then it would not be worth it.

Sharia is 100% toxic. It should be banned.

I don't care about my ilk existing if they are doing it to support a subhuman ideology. I don't want to win THEIR game, to win their game is to lose your own.

why do Indians flee from God like monkeys flee the predation? do you want from god to make a special book for each one of you to believe.

Because you don't have any business telling my wife what she can or can't wear, you little shit.

why would I give up freedoms for myself in order to ensnare others?

Some of us are honorable men and don't want that for the people we love.

And who would genocide the white muslims?