JAPAN DYING OUT

how do we stop this YUUUUUUUGE decline in population?
Are they just gonna go extinct?

Who gives a shit about some island gooks, weeb nigger
White people are dying out even faster, let's stop that instead

mandatory islamic invasion duh

2 nukes werent enough...

Yeah from overworking.
Who the fuck would go for more than 8 hours of work per day, just insane.

And yet their TFR keeps growing and is higher than Germany's despite no immigrants. Really makes one think.

I studied the anime just for this moment, I will make it all daijobu.

Wait so do we want to sustain our ecosystems or not? Cuz I get mixed messages from the media betweenness environmental sustainability and population growth.

They wouldn’t be trying to convince Japanese people to take in immigrants would they? That would be severely culturally insensitive of them!

Lets let the Japanese figure that out for themselves mmkay?

I'm surprsied that a somewhat nationalist government like Abe does not flat out tell its citizens that it is their duty to have more children.

we are going to lose anime

Change the fucking brutal work culture that destroys healthy relationships. Maybe couples can spend some time together and make some babies.

Forced Impregnation of white semen. (Only through IVF to avoid men getting yellowfever, marrying a different race ect)

I NEED a Japanese gf

Fuck off gaijin sama. A strong work ethic builds a strong nation.

Those japs aren’t working themselves to death because of laws. It’s because they culturally want to work themselves to death for the emprah.

Can someone redpill me on Japanese work culture?
Is it really so bad that they can't have functional families? Are they still in a 12 hour system?
Are there no unions in Japan?

Look at the size of Japan. Then look at their population number. Perhaps, this is a good thing for them. Maybe in the future, they can buy a house larger than the size of a walk-in closet. Perhaps, they can begin worrying about producing quality citizens, rather than as many citizens as possible.

i can impregnate them if they want

>white semen
>creating a mix raced mutt is better nothing
just like a fucking liberal

They work to the point of burnout, then they keep going until they've exhausted themselves to the point of suicide.

>japan
>extreme densely populated island
Hey Japan, share your very limited space with negroes, it will solve all your problems!

>Dying out
They have a massive overpopulation. Not having childrens is a solution

europe has a lower birth rate when looking at indigenous people in europe

and in america about 70% of the under 35 are living with their parents. the birth rate will drop if they get rid of the illegals and that will affect the white birth rate since most of the illegals pick being white in the hopes they wont be deported

And so the US victory and imposition over Japan reaches its final stages.

If they lax their work ethics and let them leave to their home at 5 or 6pm instead of drinking with their coworkers everyday or overworking until 11pm, then Japan can see an uptick in their population.

You do know that it was the Jews who atomic bombed glorious nippon right?

It's IVF only, the men just donate semen, so it only screws over the asians.

Oh yes certainly follow the german plan.
>Like the add negro plan has worked for germany or sweden.

It's definitely possible for them to have functional families, but it's just that the father usually spends a lot of time at work meaning that all the stress for work would take it's toll if he doesn't have a housewife to support him.
When I was working there my coworkers would spend at minimum 10 hours a day at work, but never complained about it even when we went out drinking.
I'm not too sure about unions, but I know that the feelings of your superior are a lot more important than your own, which would mean that no one would try to negotiate for better work hours.
t. guy who worked in an all Japanese work environment for a year.

Without multiculturalism, Japan would not survive

I can't be arsed to find the pics, but a brief summary of Japan's work culture is like this.

>get job at a company
>work a shitton because dumbass bosses think more work = greater productivity and ingenuity
>company tries to find a woman suitable for you within the company to ensure loyalty
>have little to no choice but to work there for life once married

also

>spend 1.5-2hrs commuting every workday
>after spending 14 hours outside of your rice box that's called an apartment you're exhausted and just want to sleep
>wish you joined the Yakuza instead

Go home Barbara, nobody likes you.

I can't even think of anything clever enough to spice up calling you an idiot.

>flag

can all men other than me die pls ?
i wanna fuck every woman

How is this a bad thing?
>Less workers means better working conditions
Oh right gotta support the (((banks))), quick flood them with muslims

How do they treat western workers in their country? Do they work as long? Ride them as hard? etc

You misspelled Israel, Phoenician.

(((Albert Einstein))) personally lobbied Harry Truman (freemason, i.e. Jew) to bomb Nippon using the (((Enola Gay))) in order to end all war forever.

WWII was the most Jewish thing to have taken place in recent history.

no, they're evolving to develop far longer lifespans

soon they won't hit puberty until 30 and will live to be 200 years old

Japan understands that the land they inhabit cannot support unchecked population growth. So they encourage letting some of the population die off before it booms again. You see the exact opposite in Africa.

is that why they created anime?
pretty ingenious if true

Stop making threads about Japan and fuck off.

Japanese employers offered a job for life with good money and perks for the staff. the employees worked very long days but given all the perks and job security they didn't mind.

Fast forward to present day.
Due to competition with Japanese companies that previously had monopolies the companies had to cut the perks and began doing lay offs in order to stay competitive.

Now the young Japanese have a problem. Go to work long hours so you have no social life and no time for a family for a company who treats you shit and is likey to fire you at the drop of a hat.
Or work in a part time job and live in a little flat with just enough money to hang out with your friends, buy manga and watch henti but tfw no gf because Japanese woman want a provider and you can't provide.

>How do they treat western workers in their country? Do they work as long? Ride them as hard?

The women will ride them hard for sure.

There is nothing bad about population decline this is just jews wanting to destroy their culture the same way they're doing to white countries.

maybe because its fucking unsustainable to have as many people as they do.

sorry Nippon no country is safe from threads

I work 12 hour night shifts but have at least 3 days off.
4 with alternating wednesdays.
It's the absolute best.

Gypsies are safe from threads

Of course if you get so many free days, but what if you had only one? Or even better none?

>japs under 34
This means that fucking children are counted in.
Be vary globalists like to misrepresent data

At least get the historical narrative right if you're going to double guess it.

No unions, if your boss wants to go for drinks after work, you go out, longer hours

This, better a naturally stable decline than an artificial growth.
I would call what's happening in Japan a stabilization.

should I learn Japanese maybe they will need work force ?

Sure thing (((ROBERT OPPENHEIMER)))

Why did God challenge us so with the hyper feminine creature that is the asian female? It's natural instinct to want to breed these supple, slim, delicate and soft bodies.

Wtf

true

There's no more room on their tiny island for more people. Let the boomers die off already.

>under 34yo
above what age though

>40% still virgins
now i understand why in all of their shows all of the characters are virgins

God challenges us with free will so we can determine our future. It's not wrong to have yellow fever. But what's right is to listen to your heart.

My dad works for a Japanese company, and he says that the long hours are more about appearances than anything. He says that they are horribly inefficient and non-productive. but feel pressure to stay at the office way longer than needed in order to appear like good employees.

Have fun fucking a manlet you piece of shit

>Japan
>dying out
see pic related

My dad works for Nintendo.

>Highest popluation density in the world
>needs more people

It will regulate itself, politics shouldn't intervene.
See Europe, in Austria for example we already have 25 % population with migration background. And that only takes first and second generation migrants into account.
Japan has about 1% population drop in 5 years, we have 1% in only 1 year.
Get it? this is what happens when politics try to stop the decline in population.

>that title

>40% of people between 0-34 years are still virgins.
Who would've fucking thought.

Fake news
The birth rate is actually increasing now

Oh good now they can pay back the pensions AND the NEETs and the Hikikomori.

When I see what shounen mangas are made of, I always doubt this.

This
Republicans at that time, such as Herbert Hoover, were against war (unlike that warmongering cripple) and the nuking.

One million in five years in a population of 127 million is fucking nothing. They have nothing to be worried about.

Cripples are a danger to society. Like Gays, they play out their power fantasies.

Look at this neckbeard.

I bet he thinks he'd be a pussy slayer if he went to Japan.

The 'pure' honorabru japanese ladies would worship him, cook him food, in a shy manner ask him if they could touch senpai's penis and would shut up after because that's what a real woman should do, right?

Nope.

In reality, this man has been denied any interaction with the nice women of western culture and in his delusion he made up this imaginary wonderland in his mind that is Japan where all women act 12 and worship white dick. This man needs to be in an insane asylum. If there's anything women of all cultures hate is people like you.

Let's consider the Jewish Influence on American Parking Lots. First they started with cripple spots. Cripple spots are always empty. Maybe once a year you'll see somebody driving a cripple-enabled car and half the time it's actually a sad grandpa or something; the rest of the time somebody just wants an easy cripple spot because the vehcile has a cripple tag on it.

Inside the store? Forget it. Maybe there's some asshole using a mobility scooter but the only time you see a wheel chair is when there's some old vet banging a bell for charity outside. Cripple don't actually exist.

So then the expanded the plan. Now there are veteran spots and preggo spots and everything else. These are also always empty. You enver see a veteran or a preggo woman in the store, ever. Lies. Jewish lies.

Let's continue: now there are electric car stalls with free electricity. Are there ever any cars there? No. Sometimes there's a subsidized company golf cart plugged in, but that's not even a customer. Jews! Lies!

Jewish propaganda to promote immigration

DONT GIVE IN TOJO!

Also, remember the last time japan became overpopulated? Didn't work out so well for everyone, especially the chinese

stop derailling the thread you fucking faggot

checked

I work 54 hours a week. maybe if you are a wagecuck those 6 or 7 hours are enough, not if you try to build up something.

The Jew fears the Samurai

man, they need more inmigrants, maybe 2 million africans/muslims could help em

At least in Japan it is very easy to find an apartment or house to live in because they have no immigration.
In other countries, like Germany it is practically impossible to find a place to live, because they have packed all their free homes with rapefugees.

>joining crime syndicates gives you better benefits than working in a corporate environment

Why are people so blind. Are humans really so near sighted? Where is our legendary wisdom and graceful intellect?

They need a large influx of white immigration as we are the only ones who could function in their high quality society.
Japanese wombs are meant to incubate white seed, their breasts to feed white mouths, they know it, we know it they need fat white cock en masse to save Japan.

I think some of the African refugees should go there.

The Samurai would behead them instantly, Japanese women would spit on them as they got off the boat.
Now if white men were stepping off that boat with dazzling blue eyes, tall stature charm and elegance their pussies would get wet so quick they'd think another tsunami hit them.

Japan needs their women bred by strong white genes to survive.

Going to Japan in a few months. I'll see what I can do to help.

If i'd be even capable of building up anything, only thing I am good at nothing except well military there I did fine.

They have a population of ~125m and an annual birth rate of 1m.
They are fine, this is just jews wanting them to accept "refugees".

inseminate as many Japanese virgin girls as possible I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige.

When do we B L E A C H the nips?

Makes sense since the article was written by (((Kim Kyung-Hoon))), a korean AKA kikes of the East

Get rid of female sufferage. Females with careers are shit mothers.

anyone figured out the ponit of these ' japan is sad ' threads? I can only guess its a jab at nationlism. Japan is a great example of a successful nationalist ethnostate that Sup Forums can point at when faced with sjw and kike anti-nationalist propaganda
The other thing these threads do is give motivation to go japan and bang their legions of single women

I don't know, maybe flood Canadia with more Zhangs.

I will gladly move to Japan and help them out with their population issue ;)

Populations wax and wane. All this affects in the long run is taxation.