Let's face it folks, Michelle Obama is not a man

The daughter looks exactly like the mother. Alex Jones was wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/08/tionda-and-diamond-bradley-latest-age-progression-images/
tmz.com/2017/11/20/malia-obama-kissing-tailgate-harvard-yale/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5101333/Malia-Obama-kisses-mystery-man-Harvard-Yale-Game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, her actual mother in Chicago. The woman who used to take care of her before she was kidnapped in 2001.

What if the child looks exactly like her father? ::cough::

This, Barack is a total cuck who would submit to his tranny wife being the father of his children.

what if obama is the mother

Malia looks more like the mother (Michelle), not Obama.

kek

fail
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/08/tionda-and-diamond-bradley-latest-age-progression-images/

age progression is about as much of a fake science as phrenology

LOL!! Those are the worst age progression pics I've ever seen.

Explain this:
Left is the earliest pic of Obama with his supposed daughter, the right is a pic from right before the sisters were kidnapped.

the one got kidnapped at age 10 why would she go along with it

Who freaking cares anymore. I'm more interested in her daughters now. I head they like white meat. Is that true Sup Forums?

>The daughter looks exactly like the mother
So you think that the daughter looks like a Sasquatch?

>Her father Michael
Fixed it for you

Why are you assuming that she's "going along with it"?

She LOOKS like them because Barrack is their MOTHER.

>Alex Jones was wrong
that' applies to everything alex has ever said.

Clone babies

Fuck off Terje

Thanks, I didn’t think I had to be even MORE heavy handed than I was

r u that boi from the fake news factory

Michelle son of Mogh

>26 and 19
>Both look about 45

>"Do you want to stay with us, your loving parents, in our one bedroom shack in the ghetto. Or do you want to live in the White House for a decade and then have impunity to do what you like for the rest of your life and never have to want for anything?"

I can't think of a reason either.

Well, I never!

Her daughter will look much lighter tho
tmz.com/2017/11/20/malia-obama-kissing-tailgate-harvard-yale/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5101333/Malia-Obama-kisses-mystery-man-Harvard-Yale-Game.html
#COLONIZED #BLEACHED #BLANCAD

The Saudi's that were just arrested, were the ones grooming Obama since he was a teenager.

oh right

the whole point of saying mooshill has a benis isn't because it's true, it's because it triggers the SJW's. you're really on the spectrum if you don't get that.

Shit, The nose looks pretty close. MakeApp may actual work as an anti-child-trafficking tool on this one.
Take off the teen makeup in OP's pic and you'd get a better sense of the facial structure, and particularly get rid of those painted-on eyebrows, then compare against your pics.

Yep, not even close.
They're as similar to Barry and Mike as the weird Everyone Loves Raymond kids are to their fake on-screen parents.

Fuck, they're so similar it's ridiculous. Clone city.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I think Malia looks just like her mom. Pic related.

>you can't get cosmetic surgery on a baby you adopted/possibly kidnapped to make it resemble the "woman" in a sham political marriage.

kek
>that MakeApp really works

Here's a red pill for you:
Michelle is her biological Father. That is why they look alike.

come on I dont get it. Do you guys really think there are no bad pictures of you out there? Are you perfect angels which at all times during your life you never get angry or make stupid faces? Why are you so incredibly full of hate and ignorance in this day and age? I just don't get it!

I always thought she was wtm not mtw

t. nigger

YUP!
I was waiting for someone to post this. There are also pictures of them "always" accompanying the Obamas on vacation etc. These are the parents and the kids know it too.
The kids were told when they were mature enough of the deal and I guess they were okay with it. I mean, there parents secretly lived in the white house and the kids just made appearances with the Obamas when necessary.
After the presidency not even Michelle and Barack are together. She is in Chicago and Barack is in DC, only coming together to make public appearances. It was a huge scam, all for of them did their time and have gone their separate ways.
The kids will move on and live "away from home" so it won't be unusual that they are never with the parents. And Barack and Micheal aka Michelle are basically living in that elitist rarified sequestered life so it will basically unnoticeable by the public that they are never together.
Michelle will do her charity work in Chicago and Barack will live a quiet homosexual life in D.C.

We've all been hoodwinked.