Britfag in Sweden here. Someone robbed the apartment next to mine...

Britfag in Sweden here. Someone robbed the apartment next to mine. How2defend but not end up in Swedish partyvan for self defence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fufJbtS5yGs?t=16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All diasporafags deserve to suffer for leaving their homeland desu

Fellow britbong in Sweden. I have no advice I'm just posting in solidarity.

Get pepperspray or a knife. Alternatively get a gun license and a glock or something so you can shoot the sand niggers if they try to break in

whats it like having to welcome islam in sweden with spread cheeks when i can go down my street yelling fuck islam without being arrested?

Swedish girls doe

Honestly not as bad as the UK. The muslims tend to be less angry here. Gender politics is awful though.

>56%

Brits are worse than Pajeets, we need to kill all British people.

Time to bring back the honourable British tradition of witch burning user.
>Step 1) spread rumours about witches being in the area
>Step 2) claim that a sand nigger did a witch curse
>Step 3) gather wood
>Step 4) watch the nigger burn
The people of Sweden will thank you for this glorious solution to their problems.

not as bad as UK? what do you mean not as bad as the UK? does the UK have as much rape as weden? how about hand grenade attacks?

There is legal self defence spray, if they try to enter your house and set foot inside you can use as much force as needed to get them out.

If you have a rifle you are not allowed to blow their head of before they have entered your house.

Dissolve the body in drain cleaner and dump it into several rivers.
Grind the remaining bones to dust and dissolve them into acid and do the same.
Your government is your enemy.

Americans are fucking mental lol

So if you hear someone breaking in you wait until they have done so, then blow their brains out?

WTF are you doing there!? I thought white people had long abandoned that shithole.

m8, lived in gothenburg for most of my life. The place is unfixable.

Easy solution, get the fuck out of sweden.

Hey man honestly you can use more force than required because the police don't have enough resources to even investigate 50% of the crimes at the moment. If someone enters your home then beat the shit out of them and make sure they can't harm you, then you lie in court ( if you even have to go there) and you can also claim to be gay in court for bonus points. Don't worry, unless you are an ethnic Scandinavian you need not worry about the law in Scandinavia.

Be a criminal, they don't prosecute criminals.

Break-ins are mostly from Eastern European gangs, they are proffessional and mostly dont strike in the same area twice.

yes they do, if you're ethnic swede expect your name to be in the MSM, if ur nonwhite however ur identity remains safe and you'll get a fine no jailtime though

Okay, so you ran away from your country? Good job, pussy.

lol Brits aren't white, they are half Wogs Larping as white people.

Shut up! Shut up you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this', Well you're dead now, so shut up.

Swedes have a really weird, broad definition of rape

Why do you hate us so?
I was actually worried people would be racist to me here but people have been pretty nice.

Judging from recent news, it seems brits are already pretty good at throwing acid into people's faces. I thought dissolving a body in it would come naturally to them.

Friendly reminder that MENA immigrants are the worst people on the planet and responsible for 95% of all crime in sweden.

>Brits aren't white
This.

k so put on some makeup and one of those little hats

>implying you dont get attacked by antifa if you yell the slightest racial slur in amerimuttland

Buy you a rape whistle. Isn't that how you defend yourselves in Europe?

lel you're a brit, you should be used to not being able to defend yourself

That's not how you stop rape, this is:
youtu.be/fufJbtS5yGs?t=16
Jeez, you Yanks know nothing.

>Rape whistle
Dude, that could damage the rapists hearing. What kind of a psycho are you?
There are these wristbands that say "Don't rape", isn't that enough?

You can get arrested for self defense?

Swedish self defence laws allow you yo use the same amount of force as the perpetrator

He comes at you with a knife, then you can pull a knife

>ve done so, then blow their brains out?
That is correct, otherwise it will be considered excessive force.

There is one recent case where one guy shot 3 thugs through his door before they had unlocked it or actually entered.

He got, IIRC, 2 years in prison. So you can use force, but they have to either break the door or be inside the home. At that moment you are pretty much free to use any amount of force required to, if possible, get them off the property.

They're for us tho lmao

>He shoots you in the head, then you shoot him in the head

oh wait by then you'll already be dead

Nah, the Force Push method has been deemed ineffective. The journalist who plays the woman in that video got pelted with rocks by some eco-nuts protesting a nuclear plant, and when asked she was unable to give a good explanation as to why she didn't just Force Push the rocks away. Ergo, not an effective form of defense.

If someone comes at you in a threatening manner, suck his dick. That's what the Swedes do.

Honestly, what's keeping you swedes from silently killing these animals? It's not like they families really care if someone goes missing? they just pop another mohammed out. Kill or get killed. We're talking about people that are barely legally there or not even that, so why not do the world a favor and hammer them down?

Test

Gun control in the cases of the grandfathers of raped girls.

but someone doesn't need a gun to kill someone. what happened to ye ol' knife in the tummy? or a bat. I would start killing. i hope you too

idk m8 are their laws the same?
you can have knives/ baseball bats in your house?
otherwise get a bit of 2x4

or just fist fight them until the cops come like the bong you are

The british public is actually pretty based its our government and our police that are really cucked. I personally think britain is in a weimar germany like state think about it.

>EUSSR
>Government is corrupt
>Free speech being censored

I'm calling it the next hitler will be british

If you present him your anus, he might have sex with you and get distracted, and not rob you. There's also a chance that he'll rape you and then rob you anyways so it's a risk you'll have to take in Sweden.

If someone breaks into your apartment and you break their kneecaps with a baseball bat and call the police you won't get charged, that would be ridiculous. You just can't use illegal weapons or kill them (generally)

What are you doing in Sweden btw?

I got a Swedish girfriend. That relationship ended but I stayed as a developer, like half of Stockholm.

The police will catch you if you have connections to the "victim", e.g. a sandnigger that raped a relative of yours.
Most people are not psycho enough to kill people they don't know just like that. So no, I wouldn't.