Hah sucks for you!

I can't wait for less amerilards on the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/business/2017/09/14/ottawa-pledges-50-million-to-speed-up-sluggish-arctic-internet-in-nunavut.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/governments-spend-180m-on-high-speed-internet-in-ontario-1.3695222
cabletv.com/blog/your-objective-guide-to-internet-throttling/
toronto.citynews.ca/2017/07/24/mississauga-man-charged-with-hate-crime-over-alleged-online-comments/
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-kirkland-hate-speech-arrest-1.3961198
cbc
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-kirkland-hate-speech-arrest-1.3961198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just stop leaf

Can't wait for you to pay extra money just so you can post shit like that HAHAHAHAHA

This actually is upsetting

>Gets arrested for hate speech

Nice net neutrality you have there faggot

At least you posted more than once
Based leaf

The good thing is that leftists are incompetent so the more they try to strengthen anything the faster it will lead to total failure and collapse.

Literally never happened lmao

Prepare for the Canadian Invasion Sup Forums. Americans will be eternally BTFO

Canadian internet is even shittier and more expensive than US internet, though.

If Canada wants it it must me bad. Get raked faggots.

Not for long. The government agency that regulates internet and shit decided that EVERYBODY should have access to at LEAST 50Mbit/s internet within the next 10 years.

Also this year they're banning telecoms from charging for unlocking phones and stuff.

A fucking burger!

"should"
The USSR said that everyone "should" have food.

Saved. Looks like with the way America is "progressing", this image is going to see a lot of use soon

Actually it has.
Been arrested for "Hate" speech and speech that "Disturbed the Peace"
This country is post cold war communist paradise. Go to work, hold doors, suck on womens toes and you're giving rewards.
Say ONE THING THEY DON'T LIKE, oh boy, better like concreate 6x9 boxes.

expensive, but not shity. at least in the Atlantic provinces. Average speed here is 1gbps

Show your geographic or GTFO

There you go lad.
Just for you. One time only.
Free for tonight. Pay at the door.

You do realize that there should already be Fiber Optic cable lining to every major city and minor city/town district in Canada? It's already been bought and paid for, signed through legislation and all. SOME FUCKING COCKSUCKERS stole the money, no reprocussions, they passed GO, they collected 200 fucking dollars.
We got fucking Gangster'd. They took our money and fucking ran with it.

Bullshit some pakis smoked a blunt in my works bathroom and I ran after them and asked them to clean it. They acted dumb so I called them stupid ISIS terrorist fucks dumb paki mother fuckers and they filmed it. They kept coming back to the store to look for me and fuck me up every week but I happened to not be there. The manager got tired of it and told them I was on break and to wait 30 minutes and I'll be back. The retards waited and my manager phoned the cops. These dumb pakis showed the video and everything to the cops and the cops just laughed at them lol. I wish I was there for that.

With every loss our nation has. There are silver lining Wins.
That's a great story lad, but it's not like that everywhere, more places than Sup Forums would ever admit because Canada giveth no shit.

Say it with me

USA is super gay

>legislation
Sauce?
I don't doubt for a second that the big 3 are corrupt pieces of shit from top to bottom, I've just never heard of this particular way they managed to fuck us over.

we will simply be utilizing vpn's in other countries

net neutrality isnt neutral when controlled by a marxist sjw government
atleast corps care more about money then they do shoving an agenda down my throat

Wrong.
Same, but faster.

>LGBTQ2S+

at least you cant get thrown in jail for disagreeing with a woman in the us

>gets arrested for hate speech*
>*doesn't apply to quebec

Sucks to be an anglocuck.

Reading into the thing looking for actual .gov links to give you. I find fuck all.
There was an interesting explanation of why the 1990-2010 didn't see the investment into Fiber we thought, because the crazy rage for Wireless exploded and the investments went there. Which sounds like a very plausible answer.
That's still not okay though.
thestar.com/business/2017/09/14/ottawa-pledges-50-million-to-speed-up-sluggish-arctic-internet-in-nunavut.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/governments-spend-180m-on-high-speed-internet-in-ontario-1.3695222
Ontario still beefing up their shit over the past few years needlessly.

My father used to get really pissed off about the "Fiber Optic Scandal" I never saw it on the news but he was really into Computer Tech as it evolved in the 90s, always commenting on early Sup Forums experiments and complaining with other folks about governments and oligarchy organizations taking the money and spitting in our faces. The older I grew the more i'd see how it's probably true, but I can't find hard evidence for the life of me. They have some good bookies.

Trudeau's boxer pedigree on the rise!

My internet is great and cheap. So thats bullshit.

Numbers user.
What's your up and down, what is your monthly payment?

most of your traffic probably passes trough the us or is from the us

believe me, we are in the same situation

they will censor it and we wont be able to do anything about it
dude, you will double your problems removing NN, just look how AT&T, comecast verizon,etc already censored Sup Forums in the past

>muh net neutrality will fix monopolies
funny how our internet is the most expensive in the entire world

you gotta be the jew user

Call another provider (say, videotron) and tell them how much you're currently paying, then come back to bell with the counter offer, do this till you reach the bottom price they can offer, and then ask for more services.

Look closely at how much you pay by month, the day they raise it again, redo it.

Also pay attention to the coupons in the mail for incentives.
>sorry goy that's only for new customers
OK faggot kike terminate my service so I can sign up fresh

>canada literally wants to subsidize youtube while they censor material
lol

If you support net neutrality you should probably leave here for good and go to reddit

We have less freedom than America, so joke's on us. We're slaved up in Canada.

Is Canada still on fire or did that finally end?

>Also this year they're banning telecoms from charging for unlocking phones and stuff
Finally. Bartering with Pajeet to unlock phones is the worst.

>1045▶
>
>Can't wait for you to pay extra money just so you can post shit like that HAHAHAHAHA
Can't wait to see you loose your free speech because blue hair dragon dildo is a gender with rights now

fucking kill me

Best internet connection ranking

$65/month

LMAO the current state of the leafs.

>t. one of the 50 mexican intellectuals

fellow leafanon don't forget to convert to amerilard currency

where!?!

>$99 a month here for gigabit

In that case it would be $50

nigga where?

$99 month or $77 USD

Says right on it Kitchener just outside of Toronto

Not that bad. I'm in Yurope and I pay roughly 60 bucks for 120 Mbit and I get 90 Mbit kek.

Netherlands seems like a comfy place

30€ per month for symetrical optical fiber + tv + unlimited FREE phone calls in the whole UE

that's what happen when your governement force your local isp to play fair with the prices

damn what country?

Here is the average dutch/german girl in current year.

Autism is an epidemic here. Do NOT

Canada rates poorly on IDI rankings due to rural access. Korea ranks high because it is tiny and costs nothign to run fiber.

You can fit the entire country of Korea in the gap between most Canadian cities, and that is in the densely populated parts of Southern Canada. Pic related is a typical drive you take between Edmonton to Saskatoon, or Calgary to Regina. You do this routine drive for a concert of a football game, or just to go drinking in another city on the weekend. There is nothing but farms and ranch land in between. Again this is the sut part of canda where most of the people live.

Saskatchewan alone has over 250,000km of highways to reach all communities big and small, with a population of only 1 million people to pay for them. South Korea has about 60,000km of highways and 51 million people to pay for infrastructure. Many northern communities don't even have roads going to them. They are fly in, fly out communities and they can only build stuff in the winter when the lakes freeze so trucks can reach them. Needless to say they do not have amazing wireless or wired internet up there.

This is why Canada cannot have high speed rail, not can it have high speed internet in every community. The country is simply too big to develop and too sparsely populated to pay for it.

Density map.

What's the point of net neutrality when there are fines for improper pronouns?
At this point we might as well move to the dark web.

i've heard it aswell , i think it's bill 60. but a while ago they did replaced lines with fiber cable in my area, unless it was bullshit and not real fiber.
we can get 50mb seconds with videotron, but it's pretty expensive just for internet connection

For the last fucking time, it's "fewer" not "less"

>I can't wait for less amerilards on the internet.
Less obamaphone niggers. I'm excited too. Making residential internet access cost 10%-20% will help turn back the internet to 2004 or earlier when there weren't so many fucking SJWs and niggers online.

>0,05¢ has been debited from your account

>implying this kind of law is going to be enforced here in Quebec

they all fucking ugly thank gods I don't live there

fucking this

I only came here to laugh at the Amerimutts, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This sort of government handholding is right up Quebec's alley. Besides you use the same ISPs as the rest of Eastern Canada.

B-but nothing was censored before! Thats because Verizon wasnt able to openly be asses about doing it.
The FCC had a rule that got challenged in court by Verizon in 2010 that PREVENTED ISPs from THROTTLEING OR BLOCKING WEBSITES.
Verizon won the case, only on the margins that telecommunications services needed to be reclassified as a utility (Title II) in order for a rule like that to be upheld.
This led to the massive NN debate that got us the rules in 2015
wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
Also in the past:
Comcast Corp. v. FCC 2007
In 2007, Free Press, Public Knowledge, and the FCC filed a complaint against Comcast's Internet service. Several subscribers complained/(and)The Commission believed that Comcast had "significantly impeded consumers' ability to access the content and use the applications of their choice"--Comcast complied with this Order but petitioned for a review and PRESENTED SEVERAL OBJECTIONS—in 2008, Comcast amended their Acceptable Usage Policy and announced a new bandwidth-throttling plan.
ISPs have slowly over the years been eating away at laws that protect against throttling and them not being able to control what content you see.
You fools need to realize corporations only care about their own interest
In surveys by the American Customer Satisfaction Index, XFINITY has had the lowest customer satisfaction ranking of any company or government in the U.S. for year—-XFINITY’s online forums are full of pages of customers complaining of throttling, especially on upstream speeds.
Time Warner Cable has come under fire for throttling YouTube videos, an issue they defended by explaining video buffering is “the way the Internet works.
Cox has a history of throttling their Internet during congested periods. In the past, they have also set usage limits on broadband accounts, granting more usage to customers who pay for upgraded service.
cabletv.com/blog/your-objective-guide-to-internet-throttling/

Imagine being a leaf, trying to keep up a strong face on Sup Forums, defending your shitposts and the shitposts of your fellow leafs, maintaining that tough "can't rattle me" exterior, and then having to look at something like this.

Seeing your leader prance around apologizing to anyone whose cock will fit in his mouth. I really feel bad for them. I honestly do. The leaf comes on Sup Forums, where nobody wants him, and fights a war every day, only to return home to his wife in the arms of a non-binary queer otherkin expecting him to be thankful she didn't report him to the cis-mounties for being heteronormal. What are they even fighting for?

What a sad existence.

>implying we actually care

Here’s two
toronto.citynews.ca/2017/07/24/mississauga-man-charged-with-hate-crime-over-alleged-online-comments/

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-kirkland-hate-speech-arrest-1.3961198

Fuck off bell sales.
That’s a promo price and probably capped at a gig a month or something retarded.
Big media was forcing us on metered internet until harper’s crtc told them to go fuck themselves. Literally the few things I give Harper credit for.

Into archive

>cbc ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-kirkland-hate-speech-arrest-1.3961198
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-kirkland-hate-speech-arrest-1.3961198

Don't know the new just suddenly decided to stop reporting it.

>Don't know the new just suddenly decided to stop reporting it.
There were worries it would burn through winter but it died off after only a few months.

Is that why we are getting the "refuge" trash from america? We need more people to get better internet, is this Trudeau end game?

So what you guys have no free speech anyway, NN doesn't do jack for you.

Oh wow I'm so angry now. It's over, I'm going to vote against net neutrality like the BASED Americans.

Also don't forget about the climate lad. Canada, Russia, Greenland, and Alaska have more in common with Antarctica than other mid-northern countries on the planet like Germany for example.

>be the 2nd largest country
>can't use 90% of the land
>JUST

You still alive norbro?
I love you

To my knowledge you have freespeach outside every big city but the second you live in a city like Toronto and dare say nigger online you are done.