Why is Lalatina so unpopular? Lalatina thread

Why is Lalatina so unpopular? Lalatina thread.

Because lalatinas should go back over the wall once trump makes us great again

unattractive trope of a character with zero depth and no functionality for her party other than a plot device with her family status, she doesnt even take part in the kasumabowl

Still better than a certain useless goddess

What kazumabowl? Megumin "won", but Aqua wasn't even playing.

Eris, megumin, megumins sister.

She's not a meme.

One dimensional. Her entire character can be described as "embarrased".
She gets off from being embarrased, and Kazuma, et al. embarras her in front of her family/other rich people, and that's all she does in the story. The jokes involving her are about her being embarrased. That's the punchline each time. There's nothing more to her, and she is outshined by Megumin, Eris, Koneko, Wiz, Vanir (unironically attractive to men too), and even fucking Aqua. What an embarrasment of a character. It's almost meta.

>One dimensional
Just like the rest of the cast, don't kid yourself.

>Just like the rest of the cast
I know

Thanks, i guess.

What doesn't help is that Darkness later on gains the distinction of basically being the group's uppity mother. And nobody likes a wet blanket.

Not to mention how BOTH of her centric-volumes ended up reusing the same basic plotline of her being married off against her will, with Kazuma having to save her in the end.

I want to ______ Lalatina-sama

>Eris
Giving the situation, Kazuma is probably her first friend in both human and goddess form

Having 2 egos and maybe the one with more character development from the main cast I cannot agree she is one dimensional.

The realy issue is that she is not a fun character by own self

Konosuba is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS.

marry and divorce

It's a comedy, you're thinking too much into it. At least it doesn't take itself seriously.

Why is she called Darkness?

I think you're the one that's thinking too much here.

Your thread keep dying dude. Just wait til the next chapter drop.

Megumin and Aqua are both better.

You have good taste.

Darkness is bestess.