Poo in Loos making technology WORSE

Technology as regressed over the past decade, not gotten better. I’ll focus specifically on Cisco, but in reality, most technology companies have gotten worse as the years have gone by. Most notably in the technical support and after purchase support departments. Take the Cisco 5508 Wireless controller; statements in the release notes of software upgrades are many, but here are just a few I was able to get
>“If you have to downgrade from one release to another, you might lose the configuration from your current release.” Yes, that’s right, your configuration would be lost. Gone. Byebye. This was released for mass usage.
>“Cisco 8.5 release: AP is not joining the Cisco WLC after image upgrade” Meaning, the Access Point wouldn’t find the server that controls it with this version. Then cites its ‘fixed’ with software that doesn’t even exist.
Cisco’s recommended version has these:
>“Cisco WLC reloads unexpectedly on "config bleBeaconwhiteList add HomeDepot"
>“In a Anchor or foreign guest Network the L3 security fails” This technology is used almost always for guest wireless devices, which are assumed to be dirty as fuck to have L3 access to your network. In short, very bad shit.

Second piece of technology are the Cisco switches. Lately on the 3850 12x48 will suddenly lose SSH (secure remote administration), then eventually lose its dataplane processing. This means all devices connected to it can’t pass traffic. This is always due to a software release
My 4500’s always lose PoE (Power over Ethernet) functionality every few months and need a hard reboot. I’ve switched to several different versions of their software, always the same bug. PoE has been around since 2003. That’s 14 fucking years. Cisco still can’t get something very basic correct on extremely expensive devices.

Other urls found in this thread:

aspiringminds.com/sites/default/files/National Programming Skills Report - Engineers 2017 - Report Brief.pdf
money.cnn.com/2017/10/25/technology/business/h1b-visa-renewal-uscis/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eCAqq6TTuV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Next I’ll move on to tech support:
>Me: ”Yes hello, Cisco? I’m having a network down emergency, my core is down due to a hardware failure”
>Tech Support: ”Yes Hello sir, I will be assisting you today. Can I set up a webex session to remote into your machine to see whats going on?”
>Me: “No, the network is down. We cannot Webex.”
>Tech Support: “I’ve sent you the invite, did you get it?”
>Me: “The network. Is. Down. Hard.ware.failure. no internet.”
>Tech Support: “So I cannot take control of your computer?”

>Me: “Yes Hello, I’m having an issue with my Wireless Controller. I’ve just updated the software and now none of the APs are able to join the controller”
>Tech Support: “Yes I understand. I’ll need you to log into each AP and put in a few commands”
…APs are across my entire network campus with several hundred of them in the ceilings.
>Me: “Can’t we just look at debugs and what I changed on the Wireless Controller?”

>Me: “For some reason the block webchat on https facebook isn’t working”
>Tech Support: “Ok, lets go ahead and put in a ruleset on for block any https”
>Me: “won’t that drop all connections over https?”
>Tech Support: “yes, but the webchat will then be blocked”

FUCK TATA CONSULTING SERVICES

Why do poos get hired? 98% of them can't code for shit, it's been proven in a legitimate study by an Indian IT firm. No seriously, vast majority of poos can only copypaste stale Java code, they can't actually think for themselves and come up with new software solutions.

The true level of poo in da loo computer skill
>The report was published by Aspiring Minds, an Indian skills assessment company, which based their report on a sample of 36,800 people from more than 500 colleges across India.
>The study states, “We find that out of the two problems given per candidate, only 14 percent of engineers were able to write compilable codes for both and only 22 percent were able to write compilable code for exactly one problem.” The test also found that of all the subjects tested, only 14.67 percent would be employable by a modern IT firm. When testing for candidates that could write fully functional code using the best practices and methods, only 2.21 percent passed the test.
>The test also found that of all the subjects tested, only 14.67 percent would be employable by a modern IT firm.
>When testing for candidates that could write fully functional code using the best practices and methods, only 2.21 percent passed the test.
>aspiringminds.com/sites/default/files/National Programming Skills Report - Engineers 2017 - Report Brief.pdf

Trump was right once again.

>When testing for candidates that could write fully functional code using the best practices and methods, only 2.21 percent passed the test.

All the power in the software industry has shifted to middle management and they are using the H-1Bs to solidify their power rather than promote technology. As a result, these companies are unresponsive and uncompetitive.

This means that crack tech groups can take over the entire software industry with enough surprise planning.

The globalists like open source because the white man gets no money for it. Fuck them. No open source for them. Everyone gets open source but the globalists.

That's why I buy the "Big Three" electronics when I can. The Japs may be building them in Singapore now, but they still engineer from Japan and every software/firmware upgrade I install is signed by a Nip.

The ChiCom junk is built in China and engineered by Pajeets. The cheap units I buy from them have a 10-20% failure rate out of the box.

The real numbers are far worse. I quoted lines from an article the author of which clearly only read the first 3-4 slides of the study.

This is how bad Indian software knowledge/IT knowledge really is.

Only 4.77% of those tested could write functionally correct code /with some anomalies.
This means that over 95% of Indian programmers can't even write functional and or compilable code, or basically they cant code for shit.

This is every facet of the West. We propelled ourselves into the future, advancing in every way imaginable, then some powerful (((force))) flooded our country with stone age savages who haven't even experienced the multigenerational Flynn Effect. We are elevating the dumbest of the dumb into positions they have no business being in. Every type of engineering profession, medicine, technology, etc. Politics are dominated by these same idiots who shape policy in their own self-interest. It's so far gone that we will either regress into a dark age or destroy ourselves in a civil war trying to stop it.

this

worked at Intel, couldn't be more true

it is sickening

plebs still using cisco, not huawei with their on site engineer to tailor made the firmware.

>inb4 chinesse backdoor
>if you worried about backdoor, you doing it wrong

How do we know tech companies in the West aren't hiring only those 2%? Why would a company hire someone to code if they can't code? I would think they would quickly be fired. I just think 98% of these "engineers" miss their ticket to the West.

Most networking devices already have backdoors installed in them anyways, so it's really just picking between China and CIA niggers.

money.cnn.com/2017/10/25/technology/business/h1b-visa-renewal-uscis/index.html

>How do we know tech companies in the West aren't hiring only those 2%? Why would a company hire someone to code if they can't code? I would think they would quickly be fired. I just think 98% of these "engineers" miss their ticket to the West.
Whatever you need to say to yourself so you can sleep at night.

>Why do poos get hired?

Can actually answer that: Outsorcing. In Costa Rica we outsource CISCO and we fucking despise the bad reputation indians give the business (We get hired over hire since we cost as half as any US based tech and still achieving pretty much the same standards).Now we get to the poos, which cost a fourth part of what would be an US based tech.
So basically they would rather hire 4 poos instead of one American, focusing not on giving quick solutions tailored for each customer with a warm human touch, but instead just to wash up the incoming service level of tickets with a the equivalent of a trained monkey-parrot.
Which brings a very controversial topic for Sup Forums about outsourced jobs.

If you think Computer Science grads from American universities are much better, guess again.

honestly, with the absolute state of technology nowadays, I've been contemplating to go full retard black hat criminal and make quick bitcoins this way instead of running an honest business. because hacking a bunch of PCs and ransoming their owners is way easier than developing and brining a product to market.

All depends on what kind of problem/how complex it was. The most ridiculous thing is the 64% writing code that won't compile. I mean how the fuck is that even possible?

My girlfriend told me about how she was expecting this paki to be shit for an engineering job when he came in for an interview and then immediately felt relief when she heard the british accent.

I don't understand, I don't think it's a racial thing and more to do with the culture of 3rd world country.

switch to unifi

You were correct until you got to open source -
there you are very misguided

>64% writing code that won't compile

Haha what the fuck. Then again, you hear stories about developers in America who can't solve fizz buzz in an interview. A surprisingly high number of them too.

Tech is saturated with hacks desu.

Poos have parasites in their brains from eating with shitty fingers/food.
They are insane and not to be trusted. At all.

Got the documents!

>98% of them can't code for shit
MBA management sees "oh a graduate from CALCUTA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (CIT) and they cost only 20% of what a MIT grad would cost. HIRED"
that's why. people think coding is like any other shit where it's essentially all the same and there's no real difference between coder A and coder B as long as they have the same education

just because JavaScript doesn't need a compiler xD

Thank fuck I moved to data science instead of continuing with networking, even though I really enjoyed networking.

Is cisco really this bad now? Back when I was studying for networking we used only Cisco and it was considered the gold standard.

Though I guess with Indians you can expect them to fuck up anything.

I know. I have AT&T and I absolutely hate talking to Poo customer support. Every single time I have an issue I have to call them 4 times, each time having them fuck something up before I finally get to an American, typically a Laquisha, who surprisingly solves my problem. This tells me it was an easy fix but that even a Poo can't get it right.

I'm moving and need my service moved. The Poo signs me up for new service at my new address and charges me for both addresses for 3 months. I call to have this fixed and speak to another Poo. They say they fixed it, but they didn't. I call a day later and speak to another Poo, they cancelled the first service but didn't issue a refund. I call two weeks later to inquire about the refund and another Poo hangs up on me. I get pissed and threaten to cancel and they transfer me to LaShonda, and I get my check a month later.

Flood in Houston happens, need to transfer service because I'm moving again. Speak to 4 unhelpful Poos before threatening to cancel and get transferred to Laquisha, who is able to realize this is an AT&T Connected Community, and the Poos can't see this on their side and I need to speak to someone else (they can't see this because the entire network was designed by Poos so it's convoluted and difficult to navigate). I try to login to view my AT&T account, but everything is fucked. An hour later AT&T find out my new account is on ATT.net, my old account was on ATT.com.

I don't get why everything is such a mess, why customer support is such shit, why i have to navigate to several different sites to make changes to my plan or pay my bill instead of a single site. It's just shitty designing all around.

>The globalists like open source because the white man gets no money for it. Fuck them. No open source for them. Everyone gets open source but the globalists.
I don't like Open Source/Libre shit. But when I release source code to something I always license it under Affero GPL. So no one can use it really. I have created quiet a few good and useful libraries for Apple's Swift language and I regularly get emails from fags requesting if I could re-license the shit. I tell them to open source their shitty web startup/app and to fuck off xD

haha if that were only the reason why we'd be better off than we are
isn't because at uni they just learn javascript or the kiddies just want to write javascript. It's because they just flat out don't learn how to write anything of any use in university and then when they land a real job they have no useful skills and require a year or more of training/pairing to be able to contribute in meaningful ways.

Dude, these streetshitters cant get anything done, how could anyone possibly expect them to code anything remotely working like its supposed to?

It's as if someone wanted to stimulate mindless consumerism of new products by making forcing both objetive and subjective obsolescense of what you've already bought.

>This means that over 95% of Indian programmers can't even write functional and or compilable code, or basically they cant code for shit.
luckily Stack Overflow exists and modern tech is all about shitty php webchats (twitter, facebook) xD

They are too busy trying to figure out their vast array of false gods and castes

>It's so far gone that we will either regress into a dark age or destroy ourselves in a civil war trying to stop it.
all that muh white race stuff aside but dark ages are a really troubling thought for me. because when whites go extinct humanity will never leave this fucking planet. just look at brown/black civilizations. hell even china is a barely working shithole. those people will never get to the point we are at now.

>If you think Computer Science grads from American universities are much better, guess again.
Actually, they're much better. At least the ones Cisco hires. I've met a dozen or so from our campus rollout and they are polite, well-informed and eager to help. Maybe it's just the Bangalore connection, but I can always hear the Indian techs sneering under their breath. They are quick to make it sound like you didn't listen to them, you didn't type a command right, they couldn't get ahold of you after only 1 phone msg, etc. They do the very least they can and blame you as much as possible, probably because of their own toxic work environment.

Copyleft is an abomination.

While I have no doubt Poos can't write code for shit, I wonder how that test was set up. Did they give them
>a physical notepad and a pencil
or
>a text editor and a compiler
or
>an IDE + compiler?

Because it really matters.

yeah, I know what you mean. when the company I work in was smaller and just starting some 10 years ago we preferred hiring self taught coders over university grads. because university grads usually never worked on/finished complete projects.
now that the company is bigger and got bought by some shitty conglomerate HR/legal won't allow us to hire people who don't have a degree. it's all about protecting their own ass. because if we fuck up something and some of our guys is self taught someone in HR might get fired for hiring someone obviously incompetent.
it's fucked up.

My old work abused the shit out of H1B visas.
Constant stream of poos and russians that can barely speak english.
If you're ever in a hospital and are hooked up to a Draeger monitor good fucking luck. Some hospital out in Chicago just sued them for a couple million dollars because the product is such shit.

They can code, but just barely. It looks like what a first-year student would produce, but it works. The tech companies and others hiring them don't care if it's good, as long as they push out a product. When poo-written code gets hacked resulting in some Russian being able to clean out bank accounts, they have more than enough money socked away elsewhere and don't give a shit about you.

I do think they're much better, I've worked with both Americans and Indians.

literally the niggers of coding

bro make the switch to fortigate - cisco is the jew of the networking world

China has had to manage that many people forever and somehow done it without everyone wanting to slice their dicks off or do heroin

It's better to hire incompetents outside the US than to incentivize companies to lobby to bring them inside the US.

If Whites go extinct the shitskins deserve the horrible fate they inevitably meet. Horrible cancers, starvation and war. The last human being will pluck the last blade of grass and eat it in a desperate bid for survival, and then they will likely wipe their ass with their hand after taking their last shit as is the custom of brown people.

I just wanna know why gifs take longer to load than hd videos

This might be insightful about the culture of India:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCAqq6TTuV4

I wondered that too.

I have a real dislike of Indians. I've met good ones but the bad ones are really, really bad. Narcissistic creepy perverts with entitlement issues. Seriously worse than niggers.

>asian engineering

oh god

Because .gifs are a series of full bitmaps that have to be loaded in order to play.

Videos use keyframing technology to only store information that has changed from keyframe to keyframe, so you end up loading content a lot faster. This is also why you experience that weird digital corruption if you scrub a video sometimes, it means that one of the keyframes wasn't interpreted correctly, and what you are seeing is essentially raw color and motion data.

Cisco almost got bought by Nortel in the early aughts. Nortel looked at the technology and bought Bay Networks instead.

Do you know why CISCO won? They didn't have better technology. They won because they were an American company that was completely onboard with factory backdooring all there switches for the total surveillance state. The glow in the darks picked a winner and it was the biggest whore on the planet. Same thing happened to Blackberry which was very strong on security.

Nowadays we still have Canada 911 centers, Nuclear and other key infrastructure running on 15 y/o Nortel gear that Pajeet never got much of a chance to fuckup.

Modern IP phone systems are utter shit. Nowhere near 5 9's reliability and unsuited for critical infrastructure. We cant sell this shit

Th-thanks

Why are you updating the firmware then if you know it is going to be shit? Turn off auto firmware updates and wait on it and do a little research to see potential problems with updates.

>Modern IP phone systems are utter shit. Nowhere near 5 9's reliability and unsuited for critical infrastructure. We cant sell this shit

Agreed. A 20+ year old Norstar system is more reliable than current avail options.

>Why do poos get hired?
why is anyone fucking surprised in this thread? they cost 1/10th to hire. outsourcing isn't illegal. if i own some massive western company why should i hire 1000 local workers when i can save 90% by hiring indians. the few clients i lose won't be nearly as much as the money I save

free muhrket n that

In an ideal world people would stop using the services of companies who outsource. But people are kikes and will always go for the cheapest option.

>Though I guess with Indians you can expect them to fuck up anything.

Why don't the major companies realize this? Do they think they can continue putting off the root issue by just throwing more and more resources at the problems?