This pretty much proves institutional racism

This pretty much proves institutional racism.
>muh prior arrests
>muh drug possession
Racism is real.

Proofs user. Otherwise there is nothing to talk about.

They often take plea bargains... so they are in effect pleading to a different charge.

>source US sentencing commission

So you're saying a person's past actions shouldn't impact their future.

>racism is real

Blacks get sentenced longer than whites despite having the same criminal history.

yeah thats cause they chimp out while under arrest then chimp out again in the courtroom

Disprove the stats then buddy

Provide me with evidence substantiating your claims.
>inb4 cherry picked webm

Provide me with the actual numbers and statistics so I can draw conclusions for myself. Not a fucking picture that claims to be true.

>What is recidivism?
>What is pleading down?
The level of thinking you guys put into knowing so little amazes me sometimes.

.t has never seen a nigger irl

What if blacks are just shittier at committing crimes, or showing remorse for it, or just more likely to commit crimes. We all know men commit more crime on average but doesn't make the law sexist (not like child custody laws).

>Source US sentencing commission

How do you control for criminal history?

What's the sample size here? How many men match on all those criteria but skin color is the only difference?

Which study?

Doesn't account for wealth/income.

public defender < lawyer

Not an argument

Literally means nothing. I assume if I google US Sentencing Commision Ill get a whole bunch of shit and a whole bunch of studies.

clear case of racism blacks should segregate and have their own police/courts

I don't believe that graphic, they get 20% longer for all the aggravating factors, none of which are melanin

How much shorter are federal prison sentences for women who commit the same crimes as white men?

>repeat offenders
>"they get more time!"
What is a habitual criminal

It says it controls for criminal history

no one cares slave nigger

>"age, education, citizenship, weapon possession and criminal history."

okay, what about courtroom demeanor, whether or not an attorney was retained, etc.

the judge has some power in determining sentence length. I guarantee there are differences in the amount of respect shown in the courtroom to the judge.

It says that. Do you believe it?

what's wrong with that.
When it was for me, niggers would get shot for just stealing lollipop.

Is this stat considering sentence extensions due to crimes committed inside, and is it considering early release? An info graph lacks these details. Please be more specific.

I'd say that 20% accounts for recidivism and frankly if that's the case then that number should have a few more 0s on the end.
How about 2000%? One could argue that the jail costs would be astronomical but at least the criminal niggers wouldn't breed more criminals so we could genocide niggers humanely by letting them live to the end of their lifespan.

within range sentences - 7.9 percent difference between sentences for black men and white men

non government sponsored below range sentences 16.8 percent difference between sentences for black men and white men

other government sponsored below range sentences - 28.7 percent difference between sentences for black men and white men

substantial assistance departure sentences - no statistical difference between sentences for white men and black men

The Commission had no data regarding which offenders were offered the opportunity to accept a plea bargain but declined.

the Commission does not have data regarding which defendants who did not receive a substantial assistance departure were eligible for a substantial assistance departure in the first instance