Any reasons why white people shouldn't convert to lslam?

Any reasons why white people shouldn't convert to lslam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ukwA--tIokg
youtube.com/watch?v=6ssKrzuzWhY
english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a religion meant to keep shitskins in line.

you already know why

Making white women wear the burqa is the cultural equivalent of allowing Ahmed to jizz on your face

>a fucking swede

Watch this, and think.
youtu.be/ukwA--tIokg

Because their homeland's practices were pagan (as was muhamads) and we should not sell our traditions for some foreign hocus pocus. Good day.

Why would anybody with an IQ above 75 want to convert to a shitty desert death cult?

None, islam is the only cure for postmodernism at this point.

All of you are monsters

>regardless of race
Fucking dropped

You stop being white when you convert to Islam.

islam is for the simpletons who like to be told what to:
eat
wear
think
do

no thanks
kys asap btw

because "Bacon".

#Duh

Are you saying that white is a social construct?

But bacon is disgusting.

But you're wrong

Have you heard their chanting? That's reason enough to dislike Islam.

Because the major propagator of Islam is Arabs and Africans.
It's not a religeon for white people. We've got fucking office work to do.

Islam is implicitly arab supremacist, puts shitskins on equal footing with white men, bans alcohol and ban and requires you to get circumcised.

With those restrictions you might as well convert to Judaism and move to israel. You get more bang for your buck.

Sorry Juden, or potentially a sand nigger or both, Islam is a devil worshipping cult. Founded by pedophiles. There is a reason you are hated all over the world. Your kind will soon become extinct Muhammad.

Because it is Semitic cancer and should be wiped from the face of the earth.

This.
Paganism is the European religion, do not let muthamam and his death cult recruit more whites.

Hitler trips dont lie this nigga gets it.

Because it's a far shittier religion than most, founded by a lying pedophile warlord.

>convert to lslam?
Because no one wants a rise of terroist attacks and groups like ISIS, Alqueeda, I could go on.

Also, there are 2000+ religions stop shilling the same boring copy of chrisitanity

It simply doesn't go with our (((culture))).

Ewww, is that lettuce???

>t. Muhammad

Why does he has a mustache?

Do you really think he is ethnically Swedish? Let me tell you right now. Your atypical Swede who browses on Sup Forums is not an ordinary Sven. They're most likely "new-swedes", far-right/far-left extremist and are by all metrics social outcasts. If you haven't noticed Sup Forums is a hive for Muslims who spend time on the internet and consider themselves "anti-degenerate".

That being said this goes for most Scandinavian posters on Sup Forums. Evidently, there are those who just browse here because this website is ridiculously humorous.

Because actually believing in a religion as an objective truth makes you mentally retarded.

*tips autism*

There are no reasons not to

Wahhabism is Moloch, and so is Israel, and so are the clowns

Islam stands against Moloch

It's an Arab supremacist religion.

Why aren't European mosques ever built with traditional European architecture? They're always oriental and clash with the rest of the city.

>not respecting ancestors wisdom by converting to paganism
Are you a self hating white?

Because it's for sand niggers who separate the women so men can do faggot things all day

>Daily Reminder

islam is ethnic
they will not have you
they will use and then kill you

youtube.com/watch?v=6ssKrzuzWhY

Im culturally christian but being a practicing muslim means you have to spend your youth memorizing koranic scripture that you recite 5 times a day when you pray. The whole religion is suffocating to the point that of ridiculousness. It trains you to be a functioning retard in adulthood. Also islam literally dicates your entire society and life and worldview. try convincing a muslim to believe that adam and eve should be viewed as allegories and see how they react when you get to the evolution chapter in high school biology.

When you revert you are allowed to build a mosque however you'd like akhi

Same with other religions, I REFUSE to bow down to god. Islam has some extreme cancerous ways of giving in. I WONT give i to orders from above.

Because it's a barbaric, primitive religion for marauders and completely at odds with an intelligent and progressive society.

provide sources for all of those claims please

I SAW IT ON MY MOLOCHSTREAM MEDIA

As muslim I can confirm that your lying mut

Yes. It is the same set of reasons why no human species should convert to Islam.

Sorry
>t. The Quran

>culturally Christian

kys

islam is religion of degenerate desert nomad

Nice bait, faggot

gfycat com / IncomparableBlindAchillestang

>meme flag
>lying
Lel

>t. mut with no clue about the quran

oh wait you have read some passages on Sup Forums

And let's thank those precious Jews from doing everything they can to, once again, flood White countries with Islam. Thanks Jews.

At this point I don't care as long as everything burns.

yes, it's the wrong religion

Sand nigs
>>never gonna make it

If you know history you know that Northwest Europeans have open societies with high social mobility, because we were selected for these traits in the last ice age. Islam is so conservative because ancestry and tribe are all that matters especially for semites. If you convert to Islam as a non-mediterranean non-slav White you are a confirmed genetic failure.

Uh hhhm
Just.. just literally all of recorded mudslime history?

whos that fuck

So that space colonization can become a reality

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html

because there are brown people smart enough to leave it, so if you willingly convert to it then you are even dumber than the brown people that were born and raised in it and still realised it was wrong.

False equivalency and Whataboutism
>better luck next time brainlet

>FB_IMG_1442870802554.jpg
fucking kek you're probably an old neocon grandma

because islam is fake and gay

just provide sources please

A quranic scholar. They don't have anything like the ecclesiastical structure so you can just say you're a scholar or imam and then you are.

Two words: geographic determinism.
Desert religions are for desert people.
Our people have a rich culture and rich heritage so naturally our folk religons are steeped in our values and truths for our people.
Whites shouldn’t turn their back on their past and should embrace our pagan beliefs. The Jews would have us forget.

Its a religion fit specifically for the middle-east and sand people. White people don't come from the middle-east and are not sand people. Incompatible.

gfycat com/AbsoluteF
gfycat com/VictoriousAggressiveHoiholippantKingfisher
gfycat com/VictoriousAmusedDingo
gfycat com/IncomparableBlindAchillestang
Put spaces where . in .com should be
You like islam still? If so, you can bend over and suck muthamams dick.

Despite where a person saw it, it is still factually written the way that it is, what a piss-poor attempt at strawmanning you've made here.

islam is fucking gay lmao
LITERALLY

A source fag and a meme flag
>whew lad

Any reason why Sweden shouldn't be nuked?

none of those are sources you fucking mong. You just posted videos of (((western))) backed terrorists killing people. I'm asking for Quranic sources.

Yeah you can follow a pretty known fag, but i would not recommend that as a muslim

Because muhammad is a freak and it's too totalitarian

still can't provide any sources. i guess i won this internet argument.

Litterally any historical record of muslim or islamic existince.
Litterally any modern record of such.

Regurgitating the same stale "citation or it isn't real" attitude doesn't make a pig with lipstick on it not have the lipstick on it.

Oh the quran?
thereligionofpeace com
Find the info. Get informed. Don't be a cuck

Not a fan of fucking kids

Quran (2:191-193)
Quran (2:244)
Quran (2:216)
Quran (3:56)
Quran (3:151)
Quran (4:74)
Quran (4:76)
Quran (4:89)
Quran (4:95)
Quran (4:104)
Quran (5:33)
An so on.

can't find any sources supporting all of 's claims.

>Any reasons why white people shouldn't convert to lslam?
The brain.

>reading specific quarn/hadith passages without any clue

> Now I know everything about the "Islam"

classic

Go search "things in the quran" on youtube.
Almost every result is 'weird/terrible shit in the quran' lol

Good job Ibrahim, make sure to get an extra tug from Ahmed when you guys (((pray))) this evening

Its a retard religion for low IQ brown people. It tells them what to think and say on every topic and of all the major world religions it is the least intellectually interesting. Have you read the Koran? Of all the religious texts I can think of, it is the least inspiring and in places it is just brutishly stupid and mundane.

>t. Never eaten bacon

I'm not interested in the delusions of cameljockeys who haven't contributed anything substantive to humanity for centuries.

Well, actually I am quite informed. I recognise that not all of this retards claims were true, but you cannot deny that there are over 100 verses in Islamic faith books promoting violence and degeneracy.
As a pagan, I do not like your doctrines against my white Euro people. Fuck off muthamam.

>Quran (2:191-193)
taken out of context. this was in self defence.
>Quran (2:244)
???
Quran (2:216)
???
Quran (3:56)
???
Quran (3:151)
once again, completely taken out of context. it was during the battle of uhud.
I can keep on going, none of these support any of the claims in 's picture. are you trolling? you clearly did not read any of the verses before you posted them.