Dating a single mother makes you a cuck

>Dating a single mother makes you a cuck

Whenever a grown man says something like that, I immediately know they're some sheltered manchild. When you pipsqueaks get to 30+ you'll soon realise that the dating pool is 80% single mothers and it only gets worse the older you get.

You really won't have a choice then, let me tell you. You'll be forced to eat your words just to get any sort of female companionship.

I'm actually dating one right now. Her deadbeat ex skipped town a few years ago and she hasn't heard from him since. His loss.

having to fuck a bucket fanny. sad

>>Dating a single mother makes you a cuck
Pretty much.

t. married with two kids

what if the mom is really hot and you want is a hump and dump ?

Requiring interaction with a succubus

Sucks to be you

Yes, it does.
> When you pipsqueaks get to 30+ you'll soon realise that the dating pool is 80% single mothers and it only gets worse the older you get.

And this does not make you a cuck for raising another man's child exactly how?

That is literally what the word cuckold means. It is a bird species that leaves its eggs in other birds nests so that they expend energy to raise the cuckoo chick.

Come back to me when you're on the wrong side of 30 and still in the game kid.

Artificial wombs can't come soon enough.

>Taking care of someone else cum dump

Dating 30+ year olds when you're 30+.

You're a cuck. You can find yourself an unambitious vagina 18-25 years old desperate to have a man to take care of her instead of having a single mom and her kid to take care of.

Chat up some minimum wage barista at Starbucks, pick up a young woman anywhere. Show off how independent you are. You'll get that young bitch wet.

You're only a cuck if you raise the other guy's kid.

If I ever dated a single mother, I'd only do so on the condition that I never see the other guy's kid. The bitch can visit me and we'll fuck and make babies and raise them together, but kids of her former lovers will not be allowed around me.

hahahahaha

>SLAV'D

You find a roastie with a daughter and "groom" the daughter. Once she is 18, dump the roastie.

SCOTLAND OP STILL ASS BLASTED ABOUT THE NEW CENSUS THAT CAME OUT LAST WEEK

>In sum total, Scotland has the most single parent families in the UK

SKIRT WEARING, HAGGIS EATING, HEROIN USING, BATTERED MARS BAR EATING KEK BOY DOSEN'T KNOW HIS DADDY AND PROJECTS HIS BUTTHURT ONTO Sup Forums
GET BTFO YOU FUCKING NERD

Just buy a wife from eastern Europe.

This. You could get a Russian male order bride or some shit

Get a gf before you are 30. If you aren't in a stable relationship with a long term future by the time you are 25, you are fucked.

Kek there's a ton of young girls with daddy issues looking for their lost father figure. No need to buy spoiled goods.

>When you pipsqueaks get to 30+ you'll soon realise that the dating pool is 80% single mothers and it only gets worse the older you get.

>when you reach my age you'll realize you have to be a cuck!

I'm already over 30, thanks for the advice cuck.

At least try not to be a nigger and create another bastard kid

As I said, come back to me when you're at least 30 years old. Every single Stacy you knew in High School will have popped out a kid/married/been in at least 3 long-term relationships by then.

What's that you say? You'll just hit up the hot 22 year olds? Lol. Now why would they want your old $40k a year ass?

You're 30+ with good job, car, house.

1) live with 30+ year old slag with her dangerous half-nigger kid. Have to take care of woman and her useless kid.

2) find yourself a regular/non-ambitious young woman in her late teens or early 20s. You're gonna have to take care of her and she won't earn a lot of money but it all works out because you'd be taking care of a useless stepkid if you went for an older single mom with a shitty job.

Britain is beyond saving, they probably have surpassed Sweden by now in cuckery.
Feels good though, fuck the Anglo cunt, bet that kid you gonna raise is black too LMAO

Ok but you're DATING at 30? What the fuck went wrong in your life why arent you married

Im 38. I would rather die alone than date a single mother. She can raise her own kid the only kids I will raise are mine.

It makes you pathetic, why would you allocate so much of your time raising somebody else's kid instead of working on yourself? And I mean getting ahead in your career, learning skills and hobbies, and perhaps having children of your OWN seed.

I'd rather stay single than shack up with some sad 30+ slut that lacked any foresight to prevent herself from single motherhood

Your premise is false. It may feel like 80% of women your age are single mothers when you hit your 30s, but a man in his 30s dating pool still includes girls in their 20s.

Then you would be fucking a single mom, not dating one. It would be a bit degenerate but it would in no way make you a cuck. Dating them does make you a cuck though.

Why are you trying to educate retards who don't know the definition of a cuckold or a cuckhold? They are comoletely retarded or trolling you, either way you look like a fool.

I actively seek out single mothers, but only those with one or more puberty aged 7/10 or above daughter/s.

I have fucked 11 single mothers and 13 step daughters, all of the step daughters had been through puberty, 9 of them were virgins, 2 of them I still see even though the relationship with their mother ended a long time ago. INB4 pedo scum attacks, they were all sexually mature, over 14 years old and willingly submitted to my will.

>be 30+
>not married
>Calling other people on the internet "Manchildren"
Seems like this whole train of thought went up in smoke, cuck.

>You really won't have a choice then

fucking brit faggot. You have the choice of being alone, or sponsoring a coal burner. Fucking brit cunt

So what happens to all the dead beat dads who make bastard kids?

Do they live happily ever after?

How much are they? And how likely is it they'll kill me in my sleep?

bismillah

wrong

i found a 32 yr old single woman red pilled latina with right wing beliefs. we had a child last year and are as happy as ever. All women are crazy just deal with it.

How does it taste a vagina fucked by a nigger?

>when I'm 30+ I'll exclusively date women from my age group

Why would I date a 30+ woman when I am 30+?

How many 18 year olds do you know are currently dating 30+ year old men?

None, right? You see, unless you're raking in at least $100k a year and have a nice pad and car not one of those 18-22 year olds will touch your 35 year old dick. How many of you will ever attain that? Maybe 5%? 8%? Certainly not more than 10%.

For the vast majority of over 30's men, who aren't Hollywood stars, tech moguls or directors at Goldman Sachs, the dating scene will be 80% single mothers.

Or just be more attractive and charismatic and bang childless 20's.

you may be right, but that is still literal cuckholding user, that's where the word comes from, you can't just argue it away

Women were the first mistake.

I'm not spending my limited time on this planet taking care of someone else's kid.

KEK! You must love looking at what some other dudes sperm made inside your woman.. How does his dick taste, faggot cuck

>t. single mother

Sorry you let losers stick their dicks in you.

No one surpasses Sweden in cuckery, not even Canada

OP BTFO. Probability of recovery: 0.00%

>getting to 30+ without settling down
>dating a 30+ woman

cuck

>When you pipsqueaks get to 30+ you'll soon realise that the dating pool is 80% single mothers and it only gets worse the older you get.

You're going to die someday too, so why not get a head start.

>When you pipsqueaks get to 30+ you'll soon realise that the dating pool is 80% single mothers
Wrong

The older you get the more attractive you are for younger women. I'd say it's pretty easy to fuck a 16 yo if you're mid-30 and own a car

ITT: OP is a cuck and he tries to justify it to himself. OP come back when you can pull quality girls instead of cock-guzzling roasties

Why not date someone a bit younger who doesn’t have living proof they make terrible life decisions? There’s few good excuses for being a single mom given easy access to contraception. Enjoy raising someone else’s kid.

You are finishing someone's unfinished Big Mac, except the last person ate the meat, cheese and sauce. Most 30+ guys I know are dating girls in their early 20s.

>HURRDURR I AM MORE MATURE THAN YOU BECAUSE I PAY FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S OFFSPRING
fucking loser

>When you pipsqueaks get to 30+ you'll soon realize that the dating pool is 80% single mothers and it only gets worse the older you get.
You've made the terrible assumption that I'm not marrying a woman who's a few years younger than me. Having a seniority over your wife, no matter how subtle, is preferable. If she doesn't know what to do in more intimate acts, that's fine too. By God am I willing to teach!
>I'm actually dating one right now. Her deadbeat ex skipped town a few years ago and she hasn't heard from him since. His loss.
It's her child's loss. You, the mother, and her ex were all broke when you stepped up to the table. You're livestock, not human beings.

Why are you getting unnecessarily bogged down in semantics?

Do you act like this at parties or social gatherings too? Because if you do, you should seriously think of dialling it back a bit.

If I want a family and cannot find a woman who doesn't have a bastard, then I will pay a surrogate to give me a child and raise him/her alone.

Thus my genetic line continues and I won't have a bloodsucking parasite draining me of vitality, energy and money - and I definitely won't be funding the life of the bastad offspring of some random degenerate.

>For the vast majority of over 30's men... the dating scene will be 80% single mothers.

Indeed, and many of those single mothers come ready prepared with teenage daughters of their own who have no male role model in their lives and who crave the attention of daddy aged males.

When mummy is away step daddy can get busy enjoying those fruits usually reserved for those who have vast wealth, for free and without having to leave the house.

>When you pipsqueaks get to 30+ you'll soon realise that the dating pool is 80% single mothers
Only if you date women your own age, which is retarded. Date teenagers like a responsible 30+ year old.

>Now why would they want your old $40k a year ass?

Cause it’s a lot more than their age groups £17k a year asses.

>sexually mature
>14 year olds
Fuck off pedo

>deflection followed by adhom
you type like a woman too

>not having a wife and kids by 30
Yes you are a cuck and most likely spent your 20s as a man child, hence being song at30 something

if you think being 30 stops you from getting 20 year old pussy you’ve never tried or you’re just hideous

>Her deadbeat ex skipped town a few years ago
>believing the shit a woman says about her ex

Dont try to justify your cuck behavior here, it wont work.

Ok now we're getting into the realm of the ridiculous. So now ANY man who has fucked a non-virgin is fair game to be denigrated and mocked?

The delusion some people have in this thread is staggering.

>try not to create more white children with different females ensuring a larger genetic spread and survival

Hans, you're shit at this, no wonder Germany has such a low birthrate. Marriage is a meme, very recent from a evolutionary perspective, spread that seed far and wide.

>When you married your highschool sweetheart

If youre 30 and have no kids of your own you lost. Dont trick yourself into raising another mans bastard, just get a hobby.

Dating a single mother makes you an actual cuck. You are raising another man's child in exchange for some second rate pussy.

Protip: she doesn't want your kids, just your money and support

Youre raising someone elses child, user you are a cuck. kill yourself faggot

TITS OR GTFO

Guess what, genius? Young chicks dig older men.

If you keep yourself in shape (if you pussy millennials ever were in shape) and don't lose your hair the hot, young, single, not yet mothers will be all over you.

God damn there is a lot of projection in this thread--- sort yourself out OP.

t. happily married at 27

P.S. You are the literal definition of a cuck.

Got it. So you’re a loser and won’t improve yourself. Women are a reflection of your choices.

Holy shit, literally this. I never thought of it this way, but its obvious. Its in the goddamned Bible.

We're on the most socially maligned board on the entire internet and you're trying to teach me about how to behave at parties? Obviously only about 2% of the content of this board can be brought up in normal social contexts.

It's not semantics dude, it is incredibly unnatural to raise another man's child unless it is your sister's because then you share genes.

I didn't read the thread or even the entirety of the OP because it's garbage. Just here to remind anyone who might have taken the bait that fucking 20 years old girls when you're thirty is easier than taking a candy from a down syndrome baby. You never HAVE TO fuck a single mother or any other kind of used merchandise.

Not if he procreates on it too it isn't

...once you get into your 40s

You say this in the fashion of arrogance, however since you seem to be in your mid 30s and are still having trouble settling down it is a personal fault of your own. Assuming you decided early on to get around with as many women as possible, you are now paying one of the tolls for promiscuity. Your options are now restricted to women with extreme personality issues and single mothers. I haven't been in the game since I was 19.

yeah man, it's so alpha to have no sense of paternal instinct
What makes you a bigger man, pumping and dumping. or fostering a fledgling mind, and making a virtuous citizen out of a kid at high risk for being a criminal retard?

I'm saying this as a 20 year old, but there is no way I'm having less than 2 biological children of my own. But I am not opposed to adopting, or raising a child whose father abandoned him.

Because at the end of the day, that child will have my ideas. He won't be like his father, a pump-and-dumping minge, and he'll have more to offer to our society than he would otherwise.

Honestly, you guys hate niggers so much, but you seem to be really good at acting like white niggers and making more white niggers

True Story

>I'm actually dating one right now
>Her deadbeat ex skipped town
>His loss
You're raising another man's offspring. Literal cuck.

t.faggot

>Women are a reflection of your choices.

cuck

ROFL cucked UK shit.

I am 30, engaged to a 21 year old. Never once dated a single mom (unless you count a 1 night stand I had).

I also know women closer to my age who aren't moms.

You are just a balless nu male cuck lol.

KYS

>Date teenagers like a responsible 30+ year old.

This never actually happens IRL. Don't believe everything you read on TRP.

Fuck, retards who don't know real definitions give us a bad image.

so you’re fucking disgusting 35-40 year old women to get to their teenage daughters?

>when your wife was a virgin when you met her

Thought it was normal desu, sorry you gotta fuck with hos

Truth. My first two loves were single mothers. Not all of them are fucked up. Great in the sack too. Of course, they weren't white. So they didn't push too hard. They had their life and I had mine. When push came to shove, I ran with my tail between my legs, you don't want to take on another man's grief.

Any tips for seducing a girl of that age?

This. Also, 'dating' a single mother, wtf is the dating part, are you teens or something. It's like dating a cripple because you have legs. She's down to marry, if you're not, get the fuck out.

Zip it, roastie.

have a car

I don't blame them. Have you seen scottish women?

>dating a woman over 25
top kek what a fucking retard you are

I'd rather devote my life to science and producing real sex bots with artificial wombs than raise someone else's child.