US soldier captured and butchered as he was left behind

Trump lied, they were slaughtered!
abcnews.go.com/US/additional-remains-sgt-la-david-johnson-found-niger/story?id=51299555
Additional remains from US Soldier found in Niger after being captured and butchered!
>I like people who don't get captured

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_fatalities_and_injuries_of_the_2012_Benghazi_attack
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/10/politics/niger-deadly-ambush-us-intelligence/index.html
commonsensenation.net/was-la-david-johnson-another-bowe-bergdahl/
thefallen.militarytimes.com/army-sgt-heath-a-mcmillin/256760
nytimes.com/2016/10/16/world/africa/obama-somalia-secret-war.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good, he died for israel, fully deserved it, i hope he suffered

What the fuck are you doing in Niger?

>Trump lied
as usual

fighting terrorists

A CONCRETE REASON TO FUCK UP ISIS?

AWW YEAH, CIA/MOSSAD GONNA GO DOWN

Why he didint kill himself? What a loser.

You filthy fucktard Ledavid Johnson was a traitor and a deserter. He hated POTUS and decided to meet with the village chief so they could arrange a way to get attacked by radicals. When they went to gather their intel on patrol, the village chief delayed them long enough for them to get attacked. As soon as the radicals showed up Johnson jumped on a 4-wheeler belonging to the radicals and took off. He was shot by an Israeli soldier a mile away from the fire fight. It took 2 hours to get additional aide to them. It was literally 12 vs 100.

That is who trump answers to, it's his fault

Ask Obama, he sent them there

t. rural retard
How many died on his watch in Africa?

This is the correct response to this daily, sometimes hourly, shill nigger thread. We need some good pasta to cap and reply with.

lol, just hope that trump stops trying to cover up the deaths of 4 americans

>How many died on his watch in Africa?

Really retard?
Libya is in Africa
Shall I go on faggot?

When?

Ugh, I hate women. Nice tits, tho.

Niggers getting butchered by niggers. Stay out of it, whitey.

So how many Americans soldiers were sent to their death there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_fatalities_and_injuries_of_the_2012_Benghazi_attack

He’s covering it up because he doesn’t want Johnson’s widow to know the truth. That’s why his phone call to her was so hard, because he knew Johnson caused the whole mess by setting them up.

Funny how he sucks cocks from the house of Saud almost as vigorously as he does to Israelis

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/10/politics/niger-deadly-ambush-us-intelligence/index.html

Think you have your link messed up.Where are all the soldiers that died in africa under Obama listed?

they chopped the black one the most.
now that's what i call racism.

Benghazi is in Africa, dumbass

So who were the US soldiers that were killed there, retard?

>He was shot by an Israeli soldier
Interesting

lmao

Where did you hear this? Or did you make it up?

Are they going to dig out the casket to put the leftovers inside?

This was your original post and now you are trying to move the goalpost because you got BTFO

In response to some faggot saying Obama sent US soldiers to Africa
Trumpfags are retarded

See
You dumb faggot

Obama DID send troops to Africa

And I asked how many soldiers died in Africa on his watch. Are all you trumpfags dumb as fuck?

Name the SOLDIERS that died lmao

He did dumb ass. Read the article I posted. Q talked about why they went there. It had something to do with John McCain and corruption. That’s why McCain was so verbally & vehemently opposed to them being there. I’ll see if I can find it in the archives.

I want to know what soldiers died in Africa under Obama, trumpfags still haven't answered that
I know he did, I'm asking what soldiers died in Africa under Obama. Trumpfags are stupid as fuck

Those responsible?

nice argument moron, it made me cry with laughter

commonsensenation.net/was-la-david-johnson-another-bowe-bergdahl/

Piss and shit on his decapitated kike head.

ALLHU AKBAR!!

Idk you fag and it doesn’t matter. It wasn’t Trump’s fault that Johnson decided to setup his own men to die. I’m glad the SOB is dead, he set them up and left them to die. 11, not including him vs over 100 militants with limited weapons. Put the blame where it belongs and back to the nigger that betrayed his country, his fellow soldiers and their families

Trumpfags and their retarded trumpfag conspiracies lol

>People just ignoring the fact this soldier was slaughtered by feral ghouls

You just get blog posts and dipshit conspiracies instead

Posted the link above. Plus I live in South Florida where Johnson lived. Everyone knows what he did but his cunt wife refuses to believe it. She blames Trump. Idk how the fuck it’s Trump’s fault. Bigger hated Trump. He had a sign outside his house that said BLACK LIVES MATTER & FUCK TRUMP

Next they will try to blame it on a youtube vid......oh wait

>black soldier
she was going to end up alone eventually anyway

Why would I GAF that they tortured him? He’s a traitor and he deserved it.

>hey we found the head

Can you back this trash up?

Source on the sign thing.

>Q talked about why they went there.
Wew lad

I have ZERO sympathy. My husband lost his best friend and my friend lost her husband and this fucker goes and hands himself and his brothers over to the enemy.
thefallen.militarytimes.com/army-sgt-heath-a-mcmillin/256760

>died fighting for zog
oh no
that sucks

No you ass. There’s no source on the signs. He’s a “hero”. I told you I live near him.

He was beheaded.
Nothing unusual in combat.

Few months back in my country two Pakistani and two Indian soldiers were beheaded in retaliatory cross border raids along the border.

Exactly. Do you actually think just because he lead the militants to his fellow soldiers that he’d be “exempt” from their wrath. He was a disposable tool. They didn’t GAF about him

Why the fuck do you care so much about the region they died in rather than the total amount of deaths. God you’re a fucking nigger aren’t you.

In between 1999-2013, 8 Indian and 12 Pakistani soldiers were beheaded in cross border raids by each other

Weapon used in the beheading, still some blood on it even after 1 day.

nytimes.com/2016/10/16/world/africa/obama-somalia-secret-war.html

How is this Trump’s fault???

>My husband lost his best friend

I had no clue that the homos could legally marry in USA

Good God and folks like you have access to nuclear weapons

Fighting ISIS not importing them to fuck our women.

I’m a woman you filthy cum stain

>source
lol, dumb trumpfags never have sources for their made up fantasies

...and in one man's fantasy....

Fucking nigger can’t read and refuses to answer why this is Trump’s fault. You know what they say, niggers are only good for plowing the fields. They certainly aren’t good for brain power

Aww look at this, another filthy faggot that can’t read. Stupid fucking sand nigger

Some dumb trumpfag said Obama sent them in to Africa, I asked how many soldiers died under Obama and zero trumpfags can answer it even the whole reason some dumb trumpfag brought Obama up was too deflect criticism from trump

Wrong
The question was "Why were they there"
and the answer was Obama sent them there.
YOU tried to derail the conversation by asking how many were killed under Obama as if that made any difference why they were there

He ran away from the engagement like the coward he was. I hope the local vermin feasted on him a good long while before finding his remaining appendages.

itt obama still the president of USA

>bizaro Sup Forums timeline

If only Obama was president this would never happen. Sadly the american people have a fucking monkey in the white house

>He ran away from the engagement like the coward he was.
Source?

La David? What kind of name is La David?

He sounds like a faggot nigger.

Fuck that military faggot anyway, I'm glad when I read about military faggots dying. People who join the military are scum.

good goys died for Israel.

keep dying for Israel next stop the expansion fo the banks owned by the jews in SOuth Korea as americans march to war against north korea to expand the jews control of the media and banks.

So who has had more US soldiers die in Africa under their watch, Obama or trump? 1 vs 8 years?
>my trumpfag blogs say so!
lol

Ensuring our corporations have free reign over Niger's resources

>Gadsden flaggot
Fatass who couldn't join detected

>US soldier captured and butchered as he was left behind
Good