Are iranians or persians white?

are iranians or persians white?

no

They have Aryan genetics but their culture got MUZZ'd

no

100% white

Most are, some are not

Look up Irano-Nordoid. They're remnants of the Indo-European migrations

One of the closest non-Euro ethnic groups to Europeans, along with Turks/Finns/etc

Not white in any way, unless you use that term as synonymous with 'caucasoid'

they're whiter than 56% murrimutts nowadays

no

Not a simple yes/no. They used to be white (or at least closer to white, like cousins so to speak) but were gangbanged by arab/mongol invasions. There are some persians who are for all intents and purposes white, and there are others that are clearly shitskins.

for example, you can look at Jon Jafari, who is half persian and half hungarian, and he doesn't look like a shitskin at all. But then there are swarthy ones like Ahmadinejad who are clearly not white.

It's a similar situation with other places with lots of miscegenation. There are turks who look pretty white, and genetic analysis would probably show that they're all/mostly greek/balkan by blood. Or there are "hispanics" in latin america who are all/mostly spanish by blood with little/no admixture from indians/niggers

no muslim is white user

Jontron is half hungarian

Did you even read my post?

No. You can always cherrypick, but the vast majority are shitskins.

Are they EUROPEANS?

No. Therefore fuck off. Simple.

I wish the cunts well and everything, but the simple boundary is that of European Christendom, end of story. Extra-European Christians deserve some slight privileges, sure, and may extra-European "whites" too, like Persians, but this is largely not a pressing issue, except when it comes to supporting forces in teh Middle East that AREN'T genociding non-muslims, like Assad and so on.

Precursors to white. Every son kills his father

From 550 BC to 640 AD they were mostly a white Indoeuropean elite ruling over a Semitic population they had subjugated. After Muslim conquest this elite carried on for a while and was solitarily responsible for the "Golden Age of Islam". After that ... I would expect some of the higher class families (and maybe some nomadic groups) to have retained a recognizable piece of their Indoaryan genetic heritage ... the rest? Shitskins, my friend, shitskins...

whiter than africans

maybe like 20

Persians and Northern Indians were white 4000 years ago. Now they are mixed with semites and dravidians respectively.

>white Indoeuropean elite ruling over a Semitic population they had subjugated.
No, the natives of most of Iran were of other linguistic groups, now obscure. Elam was Iran's most populous predecessor, and their language may have had something in common with modern Dravidian in India. Other languages present were things like Hurrian, which seems to have been connected distantly to the Caucasian languages. Further east you have isolates like Burushaski too. Semites themselves were incomers into Mesopotamia, don't forget.

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 and horse hair that‘s dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don‘t judge her love for this dissolving sub human come on now that‘s not right. She took him all the way from the caucus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and a calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eyed Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder peOpIe throughout his bible. She like her man to look st her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she has the original blood type and hr has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think america is home to them. You can be a native to america Mr and Mrs white people and anybody else that ain‘t us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you‘re not from here you're not aboriginal copper colored Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in peace. Praise pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch

Thx for setting this right. So Elam was Dravidian ... or was there a connection to BMAC? Or was BMAC in fact Dravidian? I am quite interested in that stuff but I am just a geneticist and lack the basics in anthropology.

Elamite language is categorized as a language isolate. There's speculation that it migth've been distantly related to the dravidian languages, but that's nothing concrete whatsoever. Sumerian was also a language isolate in the area.

You're right that the original peoples of Mesopotamia were NOT semites though. We just don't really know who they were related to or where they came from

No

Iranians are Indeed true Aryan

Cause Hitler said so

Well, the connection with Dravidian going to be pretty distant. It's theorised that the Indus Valley civilisation was Dravidian, so there could have been a continuum down into India once. About BMAC, I'm agnostic. Maybe it was something we simply no longer have any surviving examples of at all. In such a case, we can only look who was nearby, in which case we're stuck with Caucasians, Hurrians, Sumerians, Dravidians and Burusho. Apparently there is a layer of borrowings in Aryan from BMAC, but I haven't seen these words or any analysis.

Thx for your answer!

Fuck that. They are sand niggers. Trust me.

Like the other bloke said, though, this is all highly speculative! I don't think we should refrain from speculation, mind.