DDOS

Is Sup Forums being DDOS'd right now? It's very slow and I got some 502 gateway timeouts from Cloudflare.
What are (((they))) trying to hide?

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSy2DcATYUo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0
twitter.com/RT_com/status/933042005529317376
rt.com/news/410539-nazi-swastika-discovered-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic related

no you fucking retard

same issue here. had to turn of https everywhere.... now it works again

I do not trust xou
Xer opinion is tainted.

Lots of germans reported this as well, see

Yes

Nothing to see here, goy

Well, maybe the gov is shutting down us?

So it's not the german government taking ideas from Erdogan, phew. Still weird.

Probably your internet is being shared with those poor refugee camps.

Fuck off 0 Hour, youre silly

Heil'd!

i got those same errors not too long ago

net neutrality dry run

Yeah it seems to be fine again. Some explanation would be nice.
Probably something around those lines. Perhaps (((they))) implemented a new surveillance program.

IM FUCKING LAGGING BAD

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!

it is always getting dossed, it has never ended, just sometimes it's more so than other times

LOTR is real ancient history

Nukes are exaggerated cold war fear propaganda

A Super Saiyan is a Samurai + Aryan and goes back thousands of years

Can some fellow krautfag recommend me a good proxy for my VPN, so i can browse 4chins and post without any problems?

This.

>What are (((they))) trying to hide?
New elections coming up - have to do something against people organizing online.

And yes since yesterday gateway 504 timeouts. Infinity affected as well. Only these two sites.

infinity?

>recommend me a good proxy for my VPN
Had good experience with trust.zone . You can find some comparisons for example here: thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

No your devices have been compromised and they are resetting connections. You were hacked! They have found a way to counter the AI that is controlling everything. Again this is a temporary attempt to slow its influence. The day is almost upon us. The lights must go out. Most GOV officials and systems have been moved underground. This is an alien intelligence that we just do not know how to deal with other than a full reset. We believe that the object that passed through our solar system recently dispatched 3 probes to monitor our progress to subvert their interference. Times are getting interesting. Make sure you have 30 days of food and water. Make sure you have the means to protect yourself. The intelligence is trying to start a civil war globally to reduce the population before invading our planet.

Wtf is this shit

>thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
these are vpns, i need a proxy because my current VPN is blocked here

JIDF was crashing the board last night and raiding every thread

Maybe you should do something with your life if you are that bored - instead of spouting nonsense.

BEAM ME UP FUCKWIT

Checked, scary.

Kraut/pol/ just discovered that archives.gov can't be opened from at least one german ISP (Unitymedia) btw.

>these are vpns,
Ah, sorry misread your initial posting.

Hate me, call me LARP, I don't fucking care, Q said yesterday that the interference would get worse, and 2 weeks ago that they might take down Pol, then today, magically an hour ago, CBTS threads disappeared and Sup Forums is getting DDOS'd. Connect the dots

>Four 4s
Holy fuck JIDF confirmed

Many in disbelief will die.
Have fun fighting niggers for food. I am offering the warning you will not follow. All the so called happenings were to fool you into thinking its all bull shit.

And now Pol magically disappeared from my favorites

>Not intermittent fasting
fucking pleb

pic related, can someone else check archives.gov please? According to Jewgle Cache and Whois the page is active.

Modo just released is new album ... "Open Wider"

>archives.gov
not working

>Many in disbelief will die.
As will you - whatever you might believe.

>Pol

Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSy2DcATYUo

voat is messed up too. And i heard reddit is messed up too.

this and a bunch of other sites shit the bed for a while. it seems like a cloudflare problem

At least I am prepared. I will not be running around in a panic.

Thanks and Heil, now we need some non-german confirming the site works for him.

>I will not be running around in a panic.
If you believe what you wrote, then you are doing exactly that.

>can someone else check archives.gov
Works fine.

could be the aliens that arrived.

fugg

internet provider?

In a DDOS attack the website crashes you fucking idiot

its jews

Yes it's (((them)))

Many of us are trying to warn as many as possible. You know in your heart something is not right with the world. It will not just go away if you ignore it. Everything you see is a diversion to lower the influence of the AI. It has done well turning humans against each other. Our military are fighting a war they were not prepared for.

>archives.gov
is working fine for me.

>internet provider?
Telekom

jews in space? Im saying aliens are what they are covering. if that long object isnt tumbling itd be hard to deny its a space ship.

Sup Forums was only board down at that time. Sup Forums and /fit/ worked fine.

(((They))) downgraded to 14.4 to Ddos us !!! Pe pe pe pe pe pe fouiuiiiiiiiiuniiiiiniii

Aliens arent real.

Thanks, Jewnitymedia confirmed kikes. WTF, why would they block the US national archive?

>mfw even a partially state owned internet provider is censoring less of the internet than UM

>It will not just go away if you ignore
You are someone who looks in the mirror and mistakes the reflection with his self. I hope you will find the pacification you seek.

Interesting, only checked Sup Forums and assumed the whole site was down.

Here listen (((they))) try to communicate with us ... m.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

What do they want? They need the same resources humans need. Steel, wood, oil, minerals, and we have dug it all out of the ground for them.
Why not invade and kill us all? Well they have by turning our own systems against us. They cause us to kill ourselves in mass. The invasion force just mops up what is left of humanity so that our resources can be harvested. Some of us will be spared to be enslaved to do their bidding.

>Interesting, only checked Sup Forums and assumed the whole site was down.
It was the whole site for me. Likely cloudflare issues like the other one said. However since new elections are a possibility here and government control is becoming more and more sofisticated - who knows ?

Find peace user May God be with you and your family.

shieeeeeet

We don't need alien to do that... we have (((them))) trying hard to make us believe AGAIN! Pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe

Why the great migration floods? Humans will band together with the common outside enemy. That enemy is not the Jew! Many countries with low populations needed men of fighting age to help defend our planet. With victory we know that peace will engulf our planet and we will be able to move into our next stage of evolution.

(((They))) are the only enemy since 1666

reddit

sauce

You have been programmed well by the AI. You can break that conditioning. When in doubt do the complete opposite.

>Find peace user May God be with you and your family.
Thank you - I wish you that some !

You just described my (((ex gf))) (((her))) eyes turn full pitch black when I told (((her))) that... I think (((she))) was mad ...

twitter.com/RT_com/status/933042005529317376

rt.com/news/410539-nazi-swastika-discovered-germany/

ive been having slow internet for about 2 days now only thing i have done different is use a blocker on youtube where i block content made by channels that i hate

>inb4 flag

i got fiber optic and unlimited downloads, fuck you