LEAF generaL

G-guys I take it back, I don’t need legal weed...

Uhhh guys?

Well, at least there won’t be anymore >A FUCKING LEAF memes... heh heh

Just leave. I did and I don't regret it. The only "Canadian" part of Canada left is the maritimes, and good luck finding a decent job there. Canada is no country for white men.

c-can I take my vote back?

I’m a mutt eirebro, I have no specific euro country to escape to :(

weed will turn you gay anyways desu

I’m more concerned about the libs turning the whole cunt over to the injuns

You can't. The only thing you can do is enjoy Trudeau for the next decade, as the conservatives don't stand a chance and the NDP will never win either. The last good shot they had was with Jack Layton and he is gone to the great rub-n-tug in the sky.

Scheer is the definition of a cuckservative, and defines Canada's version of RINOs. He is too afraid to be Conservative because the entire left right spectrum is shifted to the left because of the general nature of lefty Canada.

I'm a leaf, fellow leaf bro.
Ireland is almost like living in the 90's, except in Dublin. Political correctness hasn't caught on in much of the country, the birth rate is still relatively high by western standards, religion still plays an influence and abortion is illegal. People make jokes about the country being led by a homo, but he wasn't voted in by the public, he was appointed by the party. If you don't mind non-stop banter you'll be fine.

Come home mutt
>option 2: pic related

> UN
> Indigenous rights

Why are there no celts or anglos where I live? Can I ask the UN to send help?

I’m considering moving to Mexico desu, I’m a Mexican national via the right of return laws there. Only like 1/8 injun so the ladies should like me. I’ve had enough of cucked western life bro, and I don’t want to shit up Ireland with my spic genes

Shh, whites aren’t indigenous to anywhere, goy

I’ve considered going to burgerland, I’ve heard it’s hard to get in tho, maybe I’ll hop the border

The libs won’t be ousted for years, and when they are it’ll probably be the NDP that replace them. Kill me now

The only hope is annexation by the U.S.

Just emigrate, and fight against this madness before it takes hold in whatever country you go to

Canada's Liberal party is following the same plan that the Labour party in the UK implemented. Import mass amounts of people from the third world, so they will vote for you indefinitely. The difference is Canada's refugee policy allows for them to disperse them throughout the country, making it even easier for them to rig the votes. Considering they plan on adding one million new immigrants by 2020, chances are elections going forward will all belong to the Liberals, or at the very least the NDP. Never forget that Trudeau senior is the guy who coined the term multiculturalism.

It’s fucking treasonous is what it is bro. I can’t belive they’ve gotten away with it

So they want the UN to pass this?
Don't worry. Us big boys run this town and won't allow that to happen. There's no way in hell trump is letting the Indians get more rights over the government.

Is it really that shocking? What are the odds that Canadian women would come out en masse to vote for Trudeau? Do you think Scheer will have that same appeal? Do you think most of them even read his policies beyond "Dude Weed"?

Trudeau is going to be PM for as long as he wants, no matter how bad he fucks the country up. If virtue signalling was a sport, Canada would be taking home the gold every time.

God help us.

What is with this "Self-determination" nonsense. it comes straight out of the book Animal Farm. Everyone is equal but some are more equal than others.

It's fine if you have a skill and money. You already know the language, and don't your schools teach our history? It's not really hard to immigrate here, for now we're one of the easier countries, way easier than immigrating to Canada. If you seriously want to move here, go apply, it's just waiting to get in.

I don't want to take this black pill :(

It means that since whites conquered this country, whites have to give it back to the Indians. Imagine if the Turks gave Anatolia Back to you guys today

Welcome to the Eternal Leaf

Jesus Christ...has God forsaken us?

How far gone is America now? I don’t want to hop into another intersectional Marxist mess bro

We’ve only done this to ourselves bro

This. And conservative white men here are perfectly content with what the government is doing as long as quality of life is maintained, homes are heated and food is on the table. Very few look at the big picture.

Women are not supposed to have a vote. It sounded absurd when I first heard it but it's what kills every society, they always vote by feelings and yoy get shit like this

Women shouldn't even be in the workplace.

We are the best hope of the west. Sure there are some other based countries that haven't given in as much, like Russia, but they are shitholes otherwise. We're the last country worth it, and way further right than other white countries. Canada's/Europe's right wing parties are to the left of our left wing party. And now we have Trump, who most people agree with when they don't know it wasn't Trump. SJWs and BLM are just a vocal minority that haven't taken over government yet. Plus, we're like 50 mini countries, so you can move midwest/south and not be affected much by federal government.

All the ppl at my work who voted for Trudeau are immigrant women who can barely speak english and said they did it to help bring the rest of their families over from "old country".

I guess living in Canada has blackpilled us, I’ll look into it bro

come join us

if it's all western/northern earopean then you're not a mutt you are master race

DECOLONIZED

add one million by 2020...

HAHAHAHA I wish...

if you add up all the "immigration by another name" ways they get people here its over 1 million a year of "new canadians"

doesnt even include the illegal migrants that just come here and stay forever, they just caught a guy with dozens of gun who was here with zero paper work, and he might get off because of this... FFS

About 1/8 injun, how bad is that? Also it’s from being part spic, so there’s that lmao

I have a cute aryan girl waiting for me in MN. Do I have to work in the U.S for a certain time before I can actually live there permanently?

Crane operator by trade with a decent chunk of CAD saved up, hoping that's enough to get me in.

>Everyone is equal
>Whites are evil, are not equal and Human, and have to give special privileges to everyone that isn't white

sorry cant help you

It depends on what you're applying for. You can straight up apply for citizenship and immigrate, or apply for a work visa. Or get married and get a marriage visa.

you aren't white, tho

Never let this sort of insanity take root in your country, brah

This is now a Canadian blackpill thread.
Anyone have the posts about the impending housing crisis and bank failures?

I'm sorry you have to go back to mexico

This x1000. This is a fucking hollow shell of a country, if it was even that to begin with.

voter apathy is the worst and well... canada is the best at it.

fuck my life

I probably will, it’s super comfy there. And my family wants me to visit anyways

no burger. maybe I am wrong but heres how I understood it:

the UN always come up with retarded declarations that no sane country follows because they are not suicidal

but canada isnt a sane country so canada will implement one of those declarations

so the only way you can help canada is with nuclear powered leaf burners

pic related

Interesting, looking into it now. I didn't know you could literally just apply for it. Thanks for the info.

Np user, good luck.

My parents want to sell the house and move out of the city, (Surrey) is it worth it? The house we live in has doubled since they bought it 9 years ago

Anyone else here genuinely think of leaving this country? Property values are way too high. Once I get my engineering degree, I want to leave this place... Fuck Trudeau!!!!

Shit like this is why democracy is shit. Liberals literally doing something that should have been put to a vote two years before they ever have to answer for it in an election.

>north america will have lots of little countries

Injuns isn't a single people, you'd end up with a country for every registered tribe. That inuit province you have will probably be one of them.

The true black pill is realizing that even if we got a Conservative majority, it would only slow the inevitable, with slightly less idiotic and mind-boggling liberal policies. Same shit, different pile.

Scheer being a cuckservative is why he has a good chance to win. Conservatives will be totally demoralized in 2 years and willing to vote for whatever the conservatives shit out, and moderates will be drawn to him because he isn't scary like a real conservative would be.

Our last chance died with Bernier...

A lot of the guys I work with are already planning to make the move. Sell property while the value is still stupidly high, cut your losses and gtfo this future communist hellhole.

The true blackpill is that you're a bunch of cucks that won't ever be able to do the needful.

Fuck, I couldnt imagine being governed by them. The reserves are fucking Africa tier

Do you really think your house is worth that much? Do you think the Chinese will keep endlessly buying up property? Sell now, sit on the money for a few years, possibly a decade, and then buy it back when the market crashes.

I left in 2016, and have no plans on ever going back. Also if you are looking for engineering work Ireland is a great place to cut your teeth.

Saw an article in the (((metro))) this morning that said some injun tribe wants to rename Calgary, "Ohwispah" or som bullshit

Sad times lads

When I lived in Calgary I used to have to take the train early in the morning. It was usually just after they put the metro out and I would dump them all in the trash. Spoiler alert: Where I lived in Calgary I was the only white guy on the train.

I graduated high school last June, and in my whole grade twelve year I was the only “white” guy in all my classes
>I’m not even really white

North east I'm guessing.
In the south the busses are filled with flips. I've been the only white guy lots of times.

In a way, you're not wrong, but the inability to do what needs to be done is no different from any other western nation in this situation, not to mention our conservative population is incredibly sparse.

>Living free of discrimination.

Is this going to include the positive discrimination the get in the form of millions of dollars per year?

Of course not. They're just going to get more gibs and still won't have any responsibilities.

The only way anything will change is through war, and none of us are the sort of people to resort to that, so I gues you’re right

>Liberal government officials will be hunted down like terrorists after they run Canada into the ground and destabilize north America
I give it 5 years tops

Leaf who works in Burgerland here. Thankfully I was able to start a business in America with some American partners. I would have no chance doing what I do in Canada. I still live in Vancouver because it's kinda nice but I can come to America to conduct business. America is such an amazing diverse place and there's a lot more opportunity here than most Canadians can even fathom.

>diverse

my brother and I are actually considering moving to Ireland. We operate an international based business and have had it with Canada. We are both of Irish descent and have done. Both married with kids, assets almost 2 million, combined incomes exceed 400k. Dont like the states and have grown absolutely sick of Canada's Liberal bullshit.
We both enjoy Ireland. Our current problems would involve transferring our wives careers, they both work in medicine, mine as a nurse, his a doctor. Both our wives would suffer career setbacks if we make the move.

Other then that though we both agree Ireland is great.

The only other option suprisingly is Atlanta, which Im sure many of you say WTF ... Atlanta?? But Atlanta is transportation hub for North America, and when your job involves flying somewhere three times a week, and taking at least four international flights a month, having a home base in Atlanta makes alot of sense. Currently we own a one bedroom condo near airport in Atlanta to use as office and sleepover spot and one of us is there at least two days a week.

Natives are the worst, what can we do to fix this problem.

Bernier would have had a hard time winning anyway because of the cuckishness of the average Canadian

I mean diverse in that sections of the country are very different than each other. North Florida has little in common with Utah or Oregon, for instance. Canada is like 6 different cities and everything else is all the fucking same.

That new synthetic heroine is doing a pretty good job of getting rid of them/

>no country for white men

I want to see that movie

WHY CANT US WHITES HAVE OUR OWN FUCKING NATIONS WE ARE INDIGENOUS TO EUROPE AND OUR COUNTRIES REEEEEEEEEE

>what can we do to fix this problem
Political assassination.
You can't pass laws if you can't breathe.

ITT: the most pathetic bits of plant matter to ever call themselves leafs
This land is our home you faggots. We took it once it can be taken again. If you run, you are proving that you will always run. Right up until you are either caught, or you die of exhaustion. Anybody whos family came to Canada after WWII can go right home. No shame for you. It is your home.
For the rest of you "old stock Canadians" remember what you are: European Americans. Your families came here from the colonies, we and the Americans are one and the same.
>muh 1812
Fuck off faggot. We were Americans burning an American white House. We are Americans. The sooner the collective European consciousness of Canada realizes this the better.
Where are you Canadian Hitler? We need to you unite our people.

I dont think Canada will survive to see 2100. I honestly believe it will break up. It will likely be BC that leaves first. I say this because BC is almost already 50% non-white. Its only a matter of time before the colonizers decide to set up thier own country.
The insane Liberals have no idea what they are doing. the country is headed dissolution, and that maybe a good thing. I just cant believe what the boomers have done. We could have been so powerful, a huge land mass, so rich in resources... but they believed all the kike lies,

sad, so sad, when i think what could have been

I cannot believe the state of this Country. How did it get so bad so fast?

>Drink themselves to death and molest their kids on reserve
This truly is the white man's fault

Also all political parties are guilty of this, the only ones who had the balls to do something about it was Trudeau and Chretien with the white papers. If they had actually passed it then the natives wouldn't still be living in the ghetto ass reserve but also the taxpayer wouldn't be paying them for every single thing they demand.
They should be treated the same as any Canadian, no more or no less.
It got so much worse after Harper's apology for the residential schools, that opened the floodgates of demanding money for everything.

Shoo shoo RCMP

nice try CSIS

If Canada keeps letting in yellow people and refugees, what will happen to Canadian hockey, be full of Zhengs and Abdullahs?

Hockey is the last true white sport, too expensive for refugees to play.
Also friend this thread isn't about refugees it is about native people shitting up our country. I would actually prefer refugees, because at least most of them have to eventually work as is required in their program. Natives get paid to do nothing from birth, so they just drink and stab people downtown.

why cant they just ignore the chugs like normal people

Hockey will always be 99% white. I grew up playing hockey from 3 years old until about 21 and I can tell you that it's a serious commitment for a family. Half the games are out of town and most of the out of town games are hours away. The gear costs a shit load and you outgrow it every year. The only people that dedicated are whites. While some natives do play the game and are actually pretty good, it is nearly impossible to get them to show up for an away game because their parents are all fucked up. They had to make a rule that players couldn't drive themselves to away games because 13 year old nates were driving themselves to games.

Soccer will just explode in popularity. Fortunately it's cold for half the year where I live so most of the poverty ball will be played in HongCouver and GTA.

Sorry bro, this thread is for bitching about The liberals capitulating to the Indians

Indigenous in Canada aren't alcoholics like in USA ?

wtf does 2s mean at the end of lgbtq?