3x3 thread

Post your own, but be honest about your favorites. There's no such thing as objectively "good", just post the ones you liked the most.

here are my favorites

If people are not honest about their 3x3 then they must know they have shit taste, and if they have shit taste instead of stalling out and accepting their shit taste as if they were proud of it, why won't they just pick up some good shit instead? Sure their shit taste would still remain, but having said shit taste doesn't prevent them from liking 'generally acclaimed' series, and eventually curing themselves of their shit awful taste.

If there is no such thing as objectively good, then what would you call my taste?
4/4
4/6 -Kaguya, Millenium Actress

0/0

cringe

Objectively bad

Explain yourself

Domo minasan! Like rating my tomodachi!

Bretty good taste! Lain is shot though.

manga/9 Post anime you fuckhead

Is mushishit even good or is it a meme show?

I'm getting pretentious vibes from you.

4.5/7
I should probably start actually watching anime again if I'm going to participate
Yes, being honest with yourself and other is very much a good thing
0/2
5/5

5/5

Wot

+Dorohedoro

4/4

I really need to read more manga

whoops

>manga/9 Post anime you fuckhead
I don't like anime all that much.

>Be honest about your favorites.
Well if I must.

Objectively good

Actually good

Hey fucko I don't recall giving you permission to use the same Tamako image as me.

Yo bitch, I don't need to ask some pushover for permission.

I find it hard to rate other's when they have the old classics and stuff, I haven't seen any of them.

why not watch them

Not enough hours in the day I guess, thought I have been working through Initial D these past few weeks.

8/9 -Eva
6/8 -K-on, -Hyouka
4/4
6/6 +Crest
5/6 -Hyouka

9/9

Sorry meant tamako

I don't think I even have enough favorites to put a 3x3 together, I always have issues finding something I really like.

>The Tatami Galaxy
>End of Evangelion
>Ping Pong: the Animation
>Stardust Crusaders
>Space Dandy
>Dragon Ball

recs would be good I guess

2/3, didn't really care for samurai champloo
what's the middle-top?

Initial D isn't really a "classic" per se. I'd recommend going through movies since they're a minor time commitment, or shorter shows like Lupin III or Future Boy Conan.

Middle top is Diebuster, mecha anime from the guy who directed FLCL. If you liked FLCL I'd recommend it.

I'll give it a shot. Lupin always looked like fun, and I've been meaning to try out Urusei Yatsura too. Thanks for the recs user.

4/9
5/6
4/4
3/5
1/3
3/3
2/3
5/6
3/6

-1 Kaiba
-1 Ergo Proxy
-0.5 Berserk (assuming it's the anime)
6.5/9 anime

-1 Mind Games
8/9 movies

8/8

-1 Tamako Market
8/9

5/5 manga

-1 Tamako Market
5/6

9/9

8/8

-1 Nodame
Always nice to see Shigurui
8/9

-1 Tamako Market
7/8

-0.5 Diebuster
-1 Durarararararararararararara
-1 S;G
6.5/9

-1 Kaiba
I might have to rewatch Saikano to remember if it's still good. I'll +1 it as I remember liking it years ago.
8/9

I'm not entirely sure what to recommend you since I don't know what you like nor could I know what to recommend based on your favorites. The only thing I can say is basically ''watch more anime'', which, meh.

Reminder than Tamako Market and Tamako Love Story are different entitites

+1 If it's Tamako Love Story though. I might have mistaken the two.

And you still consider Jojo and Dragon Ball your favourites over some of the ones you've liked here? You seem open to a wider variety of things than I'd have guessed from your favourites list, so I'm not sure recommendations would be very helpful to you.

Autism: the post

Not that guy btw.

Oh, well then good for you you watched some shows I guess

Thanks? Are there any in that list other than Angel Egg, which I watched but forgot to mark, that you would recommend int that 20th century list?

4/5
5/5
5/5
4/5
4/4
5/6
5/7
6/6
5/7

Like, all of it to varying extents. Macross and Dougram are essential if you're into mecha. Aim for the Ace and Marco are among the best ever. That's what I'd put to the top of the queue.

Thanks.

What's the title of pic related?

Title?

Millennium Actress, Angel Egg
Princess Kaguya, Belladonna

4/4 (TV), 5/5 (Films).
4/4.
3/3.
2/2.
5/5.
4/4.
5/5.
6/6.
5/5 (anime TV series), 2/2 (films).
7/7.

3/9. (Milky Holmes, YRYR, K-ON)

bump

>Angel Egg
Wow. It was Angel Egg.
I can't even recognized it.

Yeah it took me by surprise too.

It's official art actually, you can see it's made by Amano.

only good taste in thread

>worst taste in thread

>not liking mine
Why user? Why must you hurt me so?

I'm plen, I know. Space Dandy and Cowboy Bebop would be on here but I'm only 3/4 through them because I'm gay.

Yes, I know Spike and every other anime protag dies at the end and that Bocu No Picu is the greatest of all time, you don't have to tell me.

>Lain is shot though.
What does this mean?

>-0.5 Berserk (assuming it's the anime)
The manga would be a full minus?

>The manga would be a full minus?
>a minus
>when the manga is in my 3x3
Who knows.

Sorry, I just assumed. I felt a bit dissapointed by the post-Golden Age stuff in the manga. I also love Hirasawa's work and liked how they got rid of some of the more over the top stuff like Wyald. Though one thing I would bring back was Skull Knight.

>only seen 19

Wylad was great.
I personally only find the war between the Emperor and Griffith to be mediocre, even if well drawn. When you go full monster versus monster, it loses its realism.

I'm working on making a video that will predict the ending of Berserk.

What a pleb!

How can anyone not like Wylad?
Or maybe it's because I have a rape fetish.

The problem with me, concerning the anime, is mostly the lack of animation. I don't have a problem with minimal animation but Berserk was basically a slide show with the manga given color and music. At that point, you might as well be reading the manga.
That's honestly the only reason I give it a -0.5.

I liked the first arc the best

That was a big ache for me as well. Honestly, my feelings are complex towards both. Because I get to compare the two I can see parts I prefer and dislike in both.

These threads have too many autists using background images even for someone like me with 9TB archived I have trouble remembering which show they are from at least show one of the main characters.

All besides one have main characters on their charts. What are you talking about?

So?

2.5/3
6/9 drrr=p&s=kekkai sensen=die buster =0.5
is that rakugu shinjuu ? i'm at ep 1 right now . 5/6 i guess
6.5/8

16/16
I vaguely remember liking Ergo Proxy, but I need to rewatch it at some point to see if I still like it.
Ehh
3/4
3/3
1/1
1/1
3/3
2/3
6/6
4/4
6/6
9/10
7/7
5/7
1/1
7/7
6/7

bump

Which didn't you like?

On what 3x3?

Oh, sorry, it didn't quote.

>
>9/10

5 cm per second

Ah.

He slowed down the plot too much. Guts' fight against him was boring and repetitive.

I thought it was great as Guts' first fight against an Apostle.
>that part where Wylad spars with Guts' sword using only a piece of wood

They are both amazing desu

Well if you enjoyed it that's good. Personally I think though Miura is one of the best artists for depicting violence, his actual fight scenes are hit and miss. Guts vs. Rosine is the only really great fight in Berserk in my opinion.

>Guts vs. Rosine is the only really great fight in Berserk in my opinion.
I can agree to that. It's so raw and fits with the whole
>he's a monster that kills actual monsters
more than anywhere else in the manga. I love everything about the manga except for Griffith's war with the Emperor.

These are alright.

It's hard not to admire Guts but I think that fight was the first time he had me in awe.

I don't care for that arc either, but the scene in Berserk that unsettled me the most is when the massive Emperor steps on his men and all you see are a mass of dark splotches. That scene just really fucked with me.