After resounding success of MakeApp which removes makeup from any photo and causes global butthurt...

After resounding success of MakeApp which removes makeup from any photo and causes global butthurt, can someone program app to remove hijab from photo and replace it with normal human hair? It will render the wearing hijab for modesty argument instantly useless, cause anyone will see how you look without it, possibly in realtime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFVh2ZD3ZpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This would be quite a complex thing to make. Besides, whats wrong with a hijab anyways? Isn't a woman supposed to be less than a man according to the bible too?

Why not make burkabegone

>This would be quite a complex thing to make.
Don't underestimate neural networks

The fuck,she look like a fat Trudeau

yes. And it will trigger muzzies too.

>can't be unseen

NOHIJABAPP
not
NOHIJAPP
or
REMOVE KEBAPP

I would pay on kickstarter to see this come to reality.

something like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=SFVh2ZD3ZpM

>can someone program app to remove hijab from photo and replace it with normal human hair?
Give me 2 days

Don't think to much guys. Just make them look like pigs, degenerated Western sluts or like a transfag. This will trigger more people

Yes, but it needs to determine head angles and impose rotated 3d hair model. I guess it's feasible with modern phones, after all no one asks for 100% photorealism, triggering is the main effect we are aiming here.

Give me a few thousand before and after pics, and i'll make it, open source even.

Every Muslim looks like this without a hijab

like this?

best thing to do is a blender script to run makehuman variants with different lighting environments run through cycles. not sure where you'd find authentic sauces to train your program.

Honestly at this point I understand the appeal of covering the female form. I have seen everything they have to offer at this point.

Would be nice to be suprised

Do it user; Imagine the kek.

Apps I want to see:
>return of RaceApp
>version that makes jews look like aryans and vice-versa
>Hijab-be-gone
>Beard-App, so I can check to see what I'd look like with different beard/moustache/clean-shaven looks beforehand.

just download some shit like that and upload pictures to their facebook,twitter and all that, half of the work is done

Bump, we need this

BUMP

>NOHIJAPP
Damn how I didn't fugure this one

Why are you referring to that rag in such a way? Don't call it 'hijab', call it 'a hijab'. I swear this singular/plural version of the word only cropped up over the past few months, and only libtards and muslamics say it like that. Chads call it what it is: a rag. Good idea though.

You can even make a hastag to bait feminist and commies to do the job, I think they could be that retard

Nothing wrong with a hijab, a muslim guy i knew in highschool he was pretty good guy too he explained it as a case of would you take a sandwich from the shelf thats wrapped up or one thats unwrapped and someones had there hands all over it

shut up Hasan! we will get porked all that

nice b8

>literally referring to women as meat
>feminists are okay with this
Why does it always have to be a Bong that chimes-in to defend abdul or sayid like this? You're putting us on par with Sweden at this point. Stop this embarrassing behavior and recognize the enemy in plain sight. Remember, a 'moderate' muslim will hold you to the chopping block, while an 'extremist' swings the sword.

>not calling it "nohijapp"
you had one job, user

ragremover

my husband lost his hands to an IED in southern afghanistan, and uses his feet to make my sandwiches.

Genesis 3:16
To the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply Your pain in childbirth, In pain you will bring forth children; Yet your desire will be for your husband, And he will rule over you."

10/10, global deflation in salt prices incoming.

already started, got a case of pints and fuck all to do all week, I hate java with a passion, but what can you do

someone fund this man, he needs plenty of brew and smoke to complete this task for humanity.

I can already imagine the whining in the media. Glorious! Not to mention the delicious hypocrisy it will bring to the fore yet again!

GODSPEED

Dead

I ll get her done, should I go anima theme or just redneck? sorry about the spelling, im drunck as fuck already..does not mean I cant make a shit mobile app though

>determine head angles and impose rotated 3d hair model
Shit like that is usually done by a cloud server backend, not the client device itself.

I don’t understand what’s wrong with the hijab. If people want to wear a scarf on their head, let them.

Bump for muzzie triggering potential

fuck me
literally for triggering potential only

bump brilliant idea

What's the easiest way to implement pattern recognition in apps?

>implying this isn't a trick to make people try out hijabs so they can see how the app works on them

Can you imagine the butthurt of islamic men when they see their woman "naked" all over the Internet?
Peerless...
This is not an app, this is a weapon!

giving the app full access to the jew 'cloud' gives you 6 million selfies to start with

user you better deliver or I will post a thread on Sup Forums just to complain about it.

Bump.

no problem, if there is one thing Im good at is tearing shit up with the equivalent of a shitpost app

> quoting the Torah

Oy Vey.

Bump for app of peace

>Remove Kebapp

They are not less than a man, and they are not equal to men.

Men and women are supposed to be free.

Post a verse supporting this. I have one to the contrary from the New Testament.
1 Corinthians 11:3
>But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
This establishes a very clear spiritual hierarchy, with women at the bottom.

>remove burka app
>reveals bomb

That's one hella cute mole type creature, where can I buy one ?