Name a bigger ass pull, user. I bet you can't

Name a bigger ass pull, user. I bet you can't.

you, out of your mum ass

Everything that happened in-between the first and second season

How is that an asspull, are you stupid?

(You)

It's not an ass pull just because you didn't liked it.

i gave the show a 5/10 from a 7 for its second half.

this remains one of the biggest asspulls I've seen to date.

Than what? You need to post an asspull.

Square shaped barrels how does that work?

Reverse (You)

Triangle shaped bullets

Wait, you call that one an asspull, but not the moment where he suddenly decides to be a master hacker and resurrect his dead daughteru, and despite having the hacking prowess to recreate/restore an entire artificial intelligence he decides not to just hack himself out of the game which probably would have just been a simple on/off command to bring back the logout button?

The first couple of episodes were maybe a 7/10 for me, but it tanked to a 3/10 pretty much the moment Yui walked on screen. At least it still had one or two decent fights left in the series' run, but it wasn't enough to save the show by any measure.

Was the SAO jpg a way to show us how invalid is your opinion?

Can't wait for people to start trying to legitimately defend the retarded bits of CG again now it's relevant. Speaking as somebody who enjoyed it a lot, accepting that it's basically filled with total bullshit is part of the fun.

Lelouch gave her a special gun

Why is it relevant again?

Am I missing something?

>Can't wait
Have you read this thread or any of Sup Forums for the past few days? It's already started, user.

Mai-HIME's ending.

I think it was justified in-universe as a weird type of plastic gun. It's been ages since I've watched it but I recall somebody (lelouch?) bringing it because it could get past metal detectors.

His post was about SAO, ESL-kun.

No, no that was up there too. In fact, I debated whether master hacker mode in all of five seconds was comparable to using a dead man's soul to enact admin controls.

pretty sure this anime is filled with ass-pulls and fits OP's criteria. don't be a contrarian for the hell of it, user.

Are you retarded? You don't even have to have browsed Sup Forums at all for the past few days. You can literally just google 'code geass' with no other key words and find the answer to your question

It's stupid, but what happened to Euphie was explained just fine and didnt bullshit a new power or something.

if anything a geass blunder was to be expected

I'm not quite sure you understand what an asspull is. Just because it has an explanation and doesn't introduce a new power doesn't make it any less of an asspull

>filename

I'm just not sure how a show could survive a 7/10 rating when presented with a guy who could have literally stopped everything bad from happening ever choosing not to.

Like, the second half wouldn't have existed in the first place if he had just enabled the logout feature.

but it's not

it's more of an over the top deus ex machina than a complete asspull

also not actually dead

We don't tolerate this kind of retardation around here. Please type like a competent human being before posting more.

I'm pretty sure you dont understand what an asspull is. Euphie becoming a victim to Lelouch made perfect sense and didnt come out of nowhere. Dude he was trying to geass the shit out of her just moments before. Him losing control fit his "I'm better than you all" madnesd perfection fine. Look up what asspull means.

Except it wasn't an asspull

This shit with his Geass was already foreshadowed with Mao, and with Lelouch being an arrogant prick already. That whole situation was painful to watch, but that's because it was a product of Lulu's Hubris and character flaws.

If you actually watched the show you'd know this.

I know i'm just responding to memes but I love me some CG discussion

Why is this fag spamming these threads? I don't get it.

No that kind of does. An Asspull is usually a new power used to resolve your current situation with little or no warning that you had that power.

They had hinted ahead ahead of time that Lelouch would eventually lose control of Geass like C.C. and the moment it happened was closer to a Diaboli Ex Machina.

It was about as far from an Asspull as you could get, and this series was full of them.

You should kill yourself instead.

this man is Kubo's asspull writing incarnate.

Can't even assume anybody's dead anymore. Any time anyone, in any medium, seems to be shot in the head, my default assumption is that they'll show up three episodes later with an eyepatch and an attitude.

I'm almost disappointed he didn't get an extra special asspull to be the big bad at the end the way Kubo kept using him for asspulls.

He wants attention for not knowing what an asspull is.

>muffled hide&seek playing in the distance

It wasn't even that.

I rewatched it recently - Lulu had an eye-pain bs earlier, prior to Euphie telling him she's giving up her claim to the throne.

He ignored a sign of warning, and he didn't consider the possibility of his dumb words being used as an order, when he already knows there's a possibility of losing control of his Geass.

And even that is in character for him, since Lulu was already known for being an analytical genius, but really, really dumb that he never considers off the board possibilities, like the second group of terrorists he tries using against Cornelia not being as hardened as Ougi's group

>balls of light
>ruining what would have been the most emotional, tear-jerking and godly end for anime history.
>literal deus ex machina of daughteru

>implying this wasn't the best part of the show

t. Guaranteed Replies: The Thread.

>call this an asspull
>it's clearly a trigger she's pulling

See, if the magical wish bullshit only brought back Ushio it would have been a 10/10 ending in my opinion. The wish thing was established and hinted towards from the very beginning.

Instead we have 100% of all emotional investment in the show ripped away from us because it needs a happy ending.

Shiro beating Gilgamesh because he didn't try.

>pulls bulletproof pan from bust
>fucking where was it, how, and why

kek too hard

So even less Dioboli and more Plot induced Stupidity. Sounds about right to be honest, the whole seen felt like forced drama when I first watched it.

To be honest I hope S3 is just as goofy and dumb though.

>tfw you have a completely credulous attitude to everything the writer feeds you
>your a priori assumptions about writing quality occlude a critical attitude to the contrivances to which you are subjected

Mother fucking magnets.

Out fucking played.

No that can't be it. It was built to get past metal detectors. It's gotta be magic.

>t.
Take your crossboarding shit elsewhere.

Mai HiME had a great ending

It deserve a sequel regardless how great the ending.

t. Autist

It wasn't intended by Lelouch so it wasn't an asspull.

Lelouch began loosing control earlier in that episode. That's enough foreshadowing for me.

Oh god.

been a few years, but what basically happened was Leouch went full autist at just the right time, and lost all ability to understand what kinds of jokes are appropriate in what kind of company, when up until then he was pretty smart and had an assumingly decent understanding of when and when and when not to bring up genocide

>crossboarding

out with you, newfag

I think responding to bait every now and then is fine. It sets the people who actually reads these threads straight.

What the fuck are you on about?

The incident was a direct result of Lelouch's character flaws and was foreshadowed and warned of well in advance.

It was fucking rage inducing how frustrating it was, but it wasn't an ass pull of any kind. There's a lot of stupid random nonsense in Code Geass but that bloodbath is not one of them.

It was stated that he would eventually lose control of his geass.

Because it happened at the worst possible moment with the worst possible phrase, doesn't make it an ass pull.

>my crossboarding shit was called out. N-N-Newfag!!!!!
Back to Sup Forums retards.

>everything I can't recognize is Sup Forums!

t. NEWFAG

>he thinks that's an asspull
Impressive how you ignore their whole conversation to grasp at straws.

> Nobody said Sup Forums

Good job self-identifying retard. Back you go now.

>muh /lit/ meme was wrongfully adressed!
Just fuck off.

wtf with these code geass threads recently? Everytime I visit Sup Forums I see a CG thread.

>wtf
Kill yourself

New season was confirmed.

> Nobody said Sup Forums

>Back to Sup Forums retards.

I bet you are that retarded Janny who can't read

Anything from shonen, but especially JoJo. The magazines in Jotaro's jacket versus Dio is one of the biggest asspulls in history.

Holy shit, she's beautiful. I just finished this 20 minutes ago, cuz backlog.

It was never stated on how long it takes for a Geass to go bad nor are there any signs of it going bad. It's a plot card the writer can activate whenever he wants i.e an asspull.
Also Lelouch is a fan a of dark humor despite never doing that anytime before.

Fuck off. I type the way I like.

Thanks.

it's more something that was bugging me that i've never gotten the chance to talk about, not an asspull but stupid for sure

Just because you blame the writer for something you don't like in the series doesn't make it an ass pull. Lurk more.

We see his eye going bad an episode before and randomly glowing here and there. The signs were there, youre just blind. Youre also ignoring that CCs eye hurt too.
And the humour was him actually being serious as it literally happened right afterwards.

He literally was surrendering to her though? You can take that as a desperate jest.

no he didn't know his eye was broken and he was being an autist for the sake of the plot, he cried about it after too

>your waifu after Sup Forums

This.

>no he didn't know his eye was broken
You should watch the show before discussing it. He almost passed out from the pain way before geassing her.

You are trying way too hard.

either way it wasn't his intent for her to actually kill everyone

How does that matter when he lost control? Pretty sure Mao didnt want to hear everyone's thoughts.

>I can't into google

>encouraging spoonfeeding
You are what's wrong with Sup Forums

Yesterday it was people shitting on Grave of the Fireflies and now its kids unironically defending CG, Sup Forums truly is dead.

>I was hoping you would all kill yourselves

Sounds about right

it's not an asspull it's an ironic tragedy, a staple of good theatre for thousands of years
season 2 is where the asspulls started to happen

Not my fault that you cant look up what asspull means.

my point is they should've let him actually go there and regret it after let it be a mistake and not an accident