AMA

I'm Amanda Robb, a New York-based reporter who covers terrorism and extremism. My latest piece in Rolling Stone examines how Pizzagate went from a far-flung rumor to a dangerous act. Read it here: www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/pizzagate-anatomy-of-a-fake-news-scandal-w511904 And listen to the radio version: revealnews.org/episodes/pizzagate-a-slice-of-fake-news/

My work has appeared in The New York Times, The Guardian, The New Republic, New York magazine, Rolling Stone, GQ, O (Oprah), Cosmopolitan magazine, and many other national and international outlets.

Proof: twitter.com/reveal/status/932717342852812800

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7ejqnd/im_a_reporter_that_spent_months_investigating_how/

well pol what do you think of the pizzagate hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LARP sage

Why do you look like you took a shovel to the face?

You don't fool anyone you fucking cunt. We've seen it with our own eyes. I hope you burn in hell with the Pedos you protect.

time to kill this thread

Did the person who assaulted you with the ugly stick get convicted?

Agree that there is NOTHING sus about gay men owning a children's restaurant

Send bobs and vagene

did you interview alefantis, and if so, did you ask about his meeting at the whitehouse on 4/9/14?

could you go back and talk to him about it?

sho bob and vegana

bitch lasagna
>also sage

tits or gtfo

No pizzagate is very real, have you not heard about massive increase in sexual allegation against politicians?

Are you the woman who's face got tore off and ate by that gorilla/monkey?

This

You know the rules...
TITS
OR
GTFO

There will be only more too. That guy who ran into the restaurant with a gun was one of two things.
1. A nutty 4channer who went too far
2. He was paid or an asset used to intentionally discredit the pizzagate scandal.

sho bob

1. Fake and gay
2. Posts from italia
Leave us now you raging black cock addict.

Also, put me in the screencap :^)

You're a fucking idiot. You should have at least gotten a proxy or something. You gave up the larp after 3 replies.

Top fucking kek. Shes a dead ringer

How does if feel to get hit by a train in face?

Time to Korpi this thread.

tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg

Pizzagate is real. Illuminati is real. Pedo traffiking among elites is rampant. I hope you have a good excuse for covering for these horrendous crimes against children.

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

Pizzagate is a term used to describe the citizen investigation of CPP weird and questionable instagram posts by the owner after a link was found in JPs also questionable coded emails. The msm and tptb decided to quash any investigation by falsely claiming internet conspiracy theorists say Hillary is eating babies in the babies at CPP (not true, we didn't say that) and hiring an actor to go into to CPP and conveniently shoot their computer server right after someone hacked into their shit to find a secret password protected menu with kids for sale.

Pizzagate evolved into pedogate as the investigation continues to search for ties into pedophilia used as bribes and blackmail of politicians and elite members of media and hollywood.

ogga booga bix nood mufuga sage

Amanda did you used to do drugs back then?

I get a gut feeling..........

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

you look like you were born retarded but beat it. then you mentioned you write for the rolling stone and it becomes obvious you didn't beat it

i wasent larping i was posting an ama from reddit. why do you think i posted at the end what do you think pol??? also i was cooking dinner so...

>Proof links to a reddit ama
Like anyone would would publicly show they're on Sup Forums

Vampire face.

>#2
Winner winner chicken dinner

fuck off kike.

Nothing Sup Forums researches into is a hoax
Sup Forums will be right, yet again.

have some sage for your pizza, butterface

>hoax

You do realize there aren't enough special forces mk ultra spooks in the world to save you all when shit goes down right?

You're all going to fucking die very slowly and painfully soon enough.

It is not a hoax. And your complicity in the cover up is duly noted.

Then fucking present it correctly, not an ama title and "I'm some bitch you've never heard of before AMA" spiel. Also archive articles from crappy leftist rags.

This desu.

Did Soros hit you in the face with a frying pan?

i literally copy pasted what she said on reddit. if your so retarded that you didnt even check links you shouldent exist. makes sense that a meme flag would be this retarded

Tits or gtfo, plus add timestamp if you want to be taken seriously in your claim.

And Rolling Stone sucks.

>going to reddit
>copying pasting shit from it
>presenting it so poorly that the entire thread reacts as if it's a larp
Lurk more.

Why do you protect pedophiles? Do you like child rape? That how you get kicks?

...thats the point? its meant to look like a larp, to spur on discussion as if you were talking to the person. everyone knows thats its obviously fake, why would this person be on Sup Forums. but you were so stupid you actually said "wait a second... this is a larp!!! ." well congratz you were smart enough to figure it out. everyone else on this thread must be stupid to not have realised it. want me to put /s so you know its sarcasam? fucking autist...

Holy shit, lady... who cares

>telling me I should click a link
>to reddit

I was only pretending to be retarded to spur discussions.
It's everyone else's fault they think i'm a huge faggot!

this.

¿qué?

Lady is a pedo protector.

Hope a wild pack of niggers find you

Goblin face roastie gtfo

I legit thought this is an acid burn victim from tumbnail

What is your race and why is it Jewish?

came to the wrong place kiddo

>"potato potato potato potato........"
Sorry wut ?