It's like poetry

It's like poetry

Why do they need Greenland?

The 2nd greatest anime character of all time is an American! Heil Lelouch

I'm shocked how few "not this shit again" jokes i've seen on Sup Forums when s3 was announced

>Britannia
>doesn't own Britian

the fuck?

Brexit

Britannia is the alternative future to the British empire in which the American Revolution fails

Why would the invasion forces' approximate departure locations be circled instead of the regions that were invaded, if what's being talked about is the invasion of foreign lands and how the war is progressing in those lands?

Why is Australia independent?

Because they're full.

Why are they departing from the St. Lawrence river? How do you even fit ships in there?

Everybody hates Australians.

No one wants space criminals and giant nuclear spiders

Strategic location. The United States Congress once tried to purchase Greenland back in the late 40's or early 50's if I remember correctly.

Code Geass history is slightly different.

The American revolution failed in the CG universe and then Napoleon won the Battle of Trafalgar, which led to an invasion of the British Isles and the forced abdication of the British monarchy. But the nobility fled to North America and created a new monarchy (the last monarch of the old British Empire/United Kingdom was also a Tudor named Elizabeth III) and new Kingdom. They went on a Britannian version of Manifest Destiny and conquered the New World while Europe underwent large amounts of democractic republican revolutions under the French revolution's influence.

How do you know this?

autism

Official timeline from the website

ok i believe you

By watching the series obviously you fucking autist. Kill yourself.

why is their capital in northern mexico? I remember seeing that in the show and feeling that the japanese have now grounding in geography

They never bothered mass-producing upside-down mechas to invade them

By watching the original series and Akito movie in which they tell you everything.

In the first or second fucking episode they talk about George Washington being the father of modern Britain despite rebelling, and Napoleons Revolution being inspired from his.

Benjamin Franklin also sold George out. I hope to god C.C took George Washington's dick.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MANIFEST DESTINY!

>Holy
>Britannian
>Empire

Because Mexico is the center of the Empire, and generally a good capitol will be centralised to better administrate their domain.

But why isn't the UK a part of it?

user that joke doesn't work in this context.

Its Holy because it has Geass.
Its Britannian because it descends from the British Isles and many Brits came to it fleeing from them homes because of the French. This includes the monarchy.
Are you implying its not an Empire?

why do we need brazil

Asses.

>Iowa
>Irrelevant

What did you fags do for glorious Britannia?

What is Australia part of?

kiwis

Nothing, no one wanted anything with that shithole

They likely invented a type of jet fuel that can be made from core as not to be reliant on foreign imports of oil. I dont think Britannia would like to be dependent on anyone for anything.

*Corn, my mistake

Infinite water.

Brittania was at war with Europa, Brittania had always been at war with Europa.

>Lelouch is American
>American Revolution failed in CG

It probably has the Anglican church as the state church as well. The population is ethnically British and it's an Empire.

It doesn't work in any context.

It's Holy because it's crowned by the Pope.
It's Roman because the Pope controls Rome and declared it the successor of Western Rome.
Are you implying it's not an empire?

Would I be a full Britannian or a number?

>Holy
>Britannian
>Empire

>many Brits came to it fleeing from them homes because of the French.
>implying commoners cared about their Monarchs enough to run away with them in the 18th century
Not to mention that the ruling House at that time was not of German ancestry, they were literally Germans.

Attempting to invade the highly advanced emus and their human slaves, especially with the hostile fauna is too much of a risk so we all isolate Australia.

>Debauched
>Germanic
>Loose confederation of autonomous states

I think mexico is considered part of the britannian homeland and the capitols of nations tend to be in the middle

I didn't even know it was in Mexico. Always looked like it was in the Rockies to me. Though here's what we do know. There is a Homeland. the Original colonies (eastern Canada, 13 colonies, Jamaica, probably Bermuda, etc) are part of it. Texas based on the nuke being made in Dallas. Maybe the Mexican-Britanian War ended with all of Mexico annexed instead of what America did in the real world. That could have happened before the idea of the homeland and areas really solidified.

Isn't it in Arizona?

Not really.

Considering the fact Mexico got BTFO, I imagine everyone has been deported from that area.

Literally on the California Gulf. Well seems we can safely say Mexico is part of the homeland.

So they deported all the Central and Southern Americans too? More than likely they just turned them into commoners, lower than nobility, but probably still better than being numbered. Unless, they started the numbering thing with them, spread it to South America, and by the time they got to Japan they already reached 11.

No I mean that they likely cleared out anyone around or living on the location they built their Capitol.

Obviously they more or less turned them all into serfs outside of that area.

>Brits conquered France
>Brits didn't conquer the Germans
Makes you really think.

Realistically holding all that land world wide is impossible and logistic hell. Russia despite being under the control of Brit. was a clusterfuck.

Code Geass indeed has the deepst lore.

Viletta exists, so we know there are dark-skinned Britannians. Mexicans are probably full citizens.

>momeland
Fixed.

And yes.
>New Zealand

They probably expanded in a similar way to the way the US did. Conquer Louisiana, Annex The Kingdom of Texas, Conquer Mexican Empire. Big difference they had Canada & parts of the Caribbean.

First Area is probably Alaska which they would have conquered from Russia (possibly the EU), Panama which they would have conquered to build the canal, or Cuba which they would have won in their version of a Spanish American War.

>Gross Duchy of Virginia is likely a thing in this timeline

Oh yes

Who in their right mind build their capital on the middle of a god damn desert

Where the hell are the Knightmares?

How the fuck we still using shitty Humvees and Abrams?

>Britannia controls New Zealand
>doesn't control Australia

That's pretty funny.

Kekd

Britannia Map divisions would be laughably fucked up. They might even be fun and have principalities & kingdoms within the empire like the German Empire had.

Honestly, the most interesting question to me is how did slavery end in Britannia. Did the Emperor just go fuck it one day.

It says 2018, we're still 2016 now calm down. They'll come.

The calendar in geass is different from ours

Charles, ironically, doesn't seem like he'd go in for slavery. I feel like he'd object to it on the grounds that it creates a permanent underclass and makes it impossible for the strong to naturally rise above the weak. Maybe he ended it, or maybe a previous emperor who thought like he did ended it.

So then when will we get nightmares?

When we discover sakuradite

So we need to invade Japan since they have the majority of the Sakuradite reserves

greenland mentioned!

Someone fucking help me I'm horrible at art

>northeast Minnesota
Virginia pls

a.t.b. is actually ahead by several decades, I think. The events of CG happen around our WW2, I think. I think 1 a.t.b. is pegged to Caesar's invasion of Britain, which failed according to Britannian lore.

I haven't been to Sup Forums since the announcement of R3, have they "discovered" Code Geass yet? Have they claimed it for themselves?

The geopolitics of CG is retarded. The likelyhood of all those disparate nations and peoples being held together makes zero fucking sense.

Shh don't let them fuck it up for the res of us

Code Geass is 8 years old, dude

They're too new for code gayass

>claimed it for themselves

Sup Forums claims the POTUS for the next 8 years, a supernatural, digits producing Frog God, and the destructive, hadron collider created power of Meme Magic. I think anime is just a fun side thing for them.

Don't think too much about it, user.

That's all you get.

Isn't the Empire (outside of the homeland, as far as we know), tearing apart at the seams though? I mean CG shows wars in Europe, there's the rebellion in Japan and, though I haven't seen Akito, I think that takes place during a Russian conflict. I don't think it's all that unlikely that the Empire really isn't holding itself together all that well and all we are seeing is the one or two hot zones that the creator has shown us so far.

Maybe Charles shouldn't have been fagging around in the World of C and should have actually been ruling his fucking country.

Then again, I think Britannia ultimately became irrelevant for him.

He expressly wanted everything to be constantly fucked, kept eyes from his activities

Doesn't Schneizel say as much about Charles at one point? That he just doesn't give a shit about the Empire anymore. I mean it fits with his goal, something as transient as the Empire would be meaningless in his grand scheme. I also think that constant conflict within the Empire fits with his philosophy regarding the strong and the weak.

Not really, the war in Wurope is actually Britannia invading and Japan had just been annexed, adn Akito takes place between R1 and R2, and is a bunch of Euros fighting off the invasion

That's not where Iowa is actually located. I won't ask what happened to the Great Lakes.

What's funny is that he's almost after the same thing as Lelouch, he just goes about it in a way that Lelouch finds abhorrent. They're father and son, all right.

>wars in Europe
Offensive wars of conquest in Europe.

Most of the Areas are fully pacified, and Britannia did that by actually treating them pretty well. Japan is one of the few exceptions because it ISN'T pacified, so Britannia is coming down hard on them. It's part of why some Japanese want them to just stop fighting, be peaceful, and get back to a decent way of life under their Britannian overlords.

The Elevens are also stubborn cunts. Any number can become an Honorary Britanian (which is basically as good as birth citizenship) by swearing loyalty the Empire.

Is Barron gonna be Lelouch?

>Code Geass will become real in your lifetime

Considering that last year nothing will surprise me at this point.

PEOPLE ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL

Some have, but not many.

Mostly people who were fans already flipped out to the surprise of others.

But like

Said, they really don't care to claim it. Expect some shitposting from them once the show starts though

We need three things for real world CG: mechas, Geass, and noodle people. I suppose we have one out of three so far.