Net Nuetrality

Is /pol aware of the FCC voting to get rid of Net Nuetrality in December? This could mean the end of a free net. The way things are going it looks like it's going to pass. Thoughts?

Nothing you can do about it, why think about it?

I have been seeing net neutrality propaganda since around 5 years ag, is this finally it? Or will it die down in december and resurfaced again until we all kill ourselves?

>1 post by this ID

nice try, shartblue shill. fuck off and kys. no bump.

I've got enough shit stored on harddrives to keep me entertained and challenged for three lifetimes. Would be nice to get some downtime.

It's the usual tactic. Unpopular laws which don't get passed the first time will resurface a few years later in a more clandestine way. Rinse and repeat until the goyim don't notice and you get what you want.

Who is paying you trolls to keep posting this crap?

Iphone

>Before Net Neutrality
Stormfront and Daily Stormer are online.
>After Net Neutrality
Stormfront and Daily Stormer get taken down, Chans probably next.

>Google, Facebook, Twitter backed Net Neutrality

Yep, tear it down.

kys kike

How much time do they have to respawn once they been repelled? Im glad that at least we get the means to stop it for now.

who cares. it doesn't mean anything. all you got are delusions that will never happen.

>Is /pol aware of the FCC voting to get rid of Net Neutrality in December?
No man I had no idea. The 100s of threads today spread throughout all of Sup Forums you guys made didn't clue me into anything.

This guy fucks. Agree 100%. Google and Facefuck support it, it must be destroyed.

I think this is at least the 3rd time to get this shit passed. At some point nobody will care anymore, or it will be so obfuscated by thousands of pages of legal babble that nobody except insiders understands.

>that way of writing
are you trying to fit in or something?

Google and Facbook only support it because they don't want to pay out the ass for premium lanes.

The ISPs might be Jews along with Google and Facebook, but in the end there out for one thing; money.

My God you shills just don't quit. Knowing how much you want this, and knowing you can do nothing to stop Trump, makes me so fucking happy.

Fuck net communism. Reddit supports it which tells me enough about it.

Oh shit guys, we might actually have to talk to other people.

>Jewgle supports it

Burn it.