Can we agree that Israel has a right to defend itself against ISLAMIC INVADERS?

Can we agree that Israel has a right to defend itself against ISLAMIC INVADERS?

Think about it.. Israel is fighting a defensive war against intruders.

Did you know that Israel only targets terrorists and hamas fighters? While Hamas targets INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
fastcompany.com/3003305/inside-israeli-militarys-social-media-squad
thejidf.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we agree that Israel did not exist before WW2 happened and that people were actually living in that area before the imperialistic British decided to hand the Jews that land. Just as the Brits meddled in India and Hong Kong as if it were somehow their?

They are inherently evil people that seek to invade peoples thousand year homelands.

Did you know that in Israel they recruit refugees to travel to Europe?

For ei ekkel hore

FUCK OFF JIDF

Lol grow up

JIDF is a myth. No nation whould post on this shitty site

tip your tinfoil hat

are you gay?

/ourgoy/

This thread is obvious bait, but I'll bite. Are you aware of pic related? You definitely don't seem to be.

LOOL!!!

are you 10 years old ? how stupid are you

look at this proof

I came her to post this but this will suffice

Can we agree that Christians in Israel have the right to purge the kikes that took over the holy land, and fight against any Islamic invasion*

Ignoring this obvious bait thread/JIDF R*dd*t roleplay from now on. Hope you die soon, cruel worthless hearless scum.

>Can we agree that Israel has a right to defend itself against ISLAMIC INVADERS?
>Think about it.. Israel is fighting a defensive war against intruders.

This is pretty ordinary bait
Saged and hidden
>Yawn

Cant deny that Israel has a right to defend itself when EVIL INVADERS SHOOT MISSILES AT INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS

Ok look JIDF info graphs. This will be btfo fast

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

Why do they always lie?

Post Khazar Milkers or GTFO

yes i agree
God bless Israel and the IDF

>using CBS as news info
LOL they are litterally paid by saudi arabia to spread anti Israel PROPAGANDA

die you subhuman

Why do you post that fake picture?

How do you address the ENTIRE PLANET voting against you in the UN to stop settlement expansion?

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

fake and more fake

you ever check your fake sources? LOL

No, freedom of religion is fundamental.

>msnbc
kys

Get it through your thick head that "palestine" is a made up term to counter jewish immigration. So everywhere that it shows "palestinian versus israeli territory" is complete bullshit

Last time i was in berlin, i hooked up with a fine aryan specimen. Boy let me tell you, she sure was sorry for the 6 gorillion heinrich.

jews are too left wing in USA. so israel has to pay the price i guess

Israel will be wiped of the face of the map

>Think about it.. Israel is fighting a defensive war against intruders.
ISRAEL IS THE INTRUDERS

Only if Hitler had the right to defend himself against Jewish subversion. If Israel says Hitler was right they can be an ethnostate.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!??!?!?!

>sup /Arabs/ (formerly known as Sup Forums)?
kek this is too accurate. the day flags were implemented like 95% of the anti-israel threads/posts were arab/paki flags. they got shitposted into hiding and now all that's left are pally-canadians and lebbo-australians.

Sure, but not much else.
>did you know... muh innocents!
Don't care

no, both the Jizzraelis and the Palestinians should be killed and replaced with Western Christians

LOL of course that's the case, we need to keep you muslim animals behind walls so you don't go on your killing sprees.
I wonder in what % will terror attacks decrease if europe does the same

Can we agree that every single pro Jew thread just multiplies my hatred of Israel.
But now I'm thinking about yids and god damn I fucking hate them.

FREE PALESTINE!!!!!

>glorious wall and secure checkpoints
are you an israeli proxyfag trying to drum up support?

cant deny this proof

Who fucking cares about israel getting hit by rockets? Rockets hitting israel is based

are you gay?
How can you not like a Israeli girl fighting for her home and family against ISLAMIC INVADERS?

If they would convert to Islam, their problem would go away

>Can we agree that Israel has a right to defend itself against ISLAMIC INVADERS?

Technically, Israel are the intruders and that country is just big a US military base. I say let them figure it out with no outside intervention. If they win, the win. If the Muslims win, we can nuke the Middle East without worrying about our shit being destroyed.

Dear Israel, please take all your shitty Jews out of the West (especially those in the media) so sanity can return, it'll save you Armageddon in the long run! Thanks Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E

>jews are indigenous to the area
lmao, most of the kikes in Israel are from Eastern Europe (ashkenazis) and the Caucasus (Khazars). neither of those are "indigenous" to Israel

Yes!

give up! Im tired of posting this pic

You are exagerrating, but also not entirely wrong.
Once again: I don't care. Stop pushing your agenda too.

sage
Some sraeli soldiers use diapers!

Why are you still using the Norway proxy?
Or maybe you really are just some Norge-nigger that likes baiting Sup Forumsacks. Either way, kill yourself.

fastcompany.com/3003305/inside-israeli-militarys-social-media-squad

"ISRAEL MILITARYS SOCIAL MEDIA SQUAD"

The Goyim knows your agenda and your script.

You are trying to reach out using females, thanks but no thanks, how about that.

You guys started the Invasion of Palestine, so YOU are the invaders.

Except Israel doesn't exist, the land they are on is not their property.

Yes, of course. Nothing wrong with being a conquering people, it's a part of white DNA even. But they don't have the right to manipulate our politicians into fighting that war for them. They can fight their own wars with their own people, not ours.

Did you know that Israeli girls love western men who supports theim in their war against Islamic invaders?

It really isnt fake, and trump just signed a new deal for 40b throughout 10 years.
The most aid any, not to mention a developed nation, has ever recieved.
You must realize by now nothing you say or do will stick here.

>steal palestine land
>become country
>oy vey we dindu nuffin goyim why do they hate us so

>The IDF duck and cover
>The chad rocket barrage

get the fuck away norbro

Sup Forums has turned into a pro muslim board in the past 2 years and people here are now pro hamas and pro palestine and cant wait to get fucked in the ass by a strong masculine muslim as a reward for their submission to allah

They aren't invaders it's their own land. We didn't have to worry about all this terrorism shit prior to Israel.

>Jews are indigenous to Palestine

This WE WUZ HEBREWS shit is so stupid. The Ishmaelites are more closely related to the ancient Hebrews than the European converts to Judaism currently occupying Palestine.

No, because jews do not agree that we have right to defend ourselves against islamic invaders.

Those are models, and they're not even Jewish. Now fuck off.

>tinfoil
foil is aluminum now, Grandpa

How about Madagascar, start new Jerusalem there.

Hahaha Israeli strap kids to their trucks and destroy farms to deny food to populations they want to starve to death. Fuck off kike.

THE JEW CRIES OUT AS HE STRIKES YOU!

They love enlisted US men not conscripted virgin IDF pogs

wrong look at this proof

This nigger is not even reading the posts, he just posts more propaganda in response.

Shut up nigger we do what we want

>netanjahu: Europe stop accepting so many muslim immigrants!
>influential jewish leaders in Europe: please stop accepting so many muslim immigrants! they oppress us and many of us have to flee to Israel
>European soyboy cuck: REEEE EVERYTHING IS DA JOOOS FAULT! WHITE PEOPLE DINDU NUFFIN! REEEEEEE!

Sure, I'm happy for Israel to exist, but the Jews outside of Israel are shitty fucking communists who hate white Christians and I'd like them gone! Also, the girls in the pictures look like traps, and that's well fucking gay!

pretty sure heebs are the invaders here

1/10 I responded.

Of course, I hope the kikes and the muslim filth will kill each other till they are both gone.

They're jews tho, according to their names

Stop being jewish. stop being muslim. just be people ffs.

>hamas doesn't have dedicated military bases because they're a civil defense force
>OMG THEY USE HOUSES, THAT'S WHY WE TIE KIDS TO OUR TRUCKS

Even the most brain-dead liberals aren't falling for this shit.

>human

The jew cries out as he strikes you

We all know the Arabs are scum but Jews are nearly as bad. You fuckers are hip deep in the effort to depose Assad and you don't care at all if it results in Syrian Christians being slaughtered. Fuck you. Norway should have never allowed Jews to infest their country.

Stop posting shlomos army whores

It's funny how Christians don't see parallels between the way things are in the ME today with the way they were in the past. Like the ancient Jews, modern Muslims are constantly at odds with the entire rest of the planet, unmovable and unwilling to give up tradition or abandon their beliefs even in foreign host countries. They've suffered at the hands of modernized enemies time and time again the same way the Jews did to the Romans, Greeks, etc etc. Today's Jews are like a modern Babylon, and America's like a Rome. Muslims comparably are like the ancient Hebrews.

Exactly.

cant deny this proof

Can we agree that that was 80 years ago? Can we also agree that the Ottoman Empire started a war with the Brits and got their shit pushed in, this rendering the land to British control?

You are making real Jewish women look really bad by posting these button nosed aryan half breeds.

>america's like a rome
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

And anyone with a functional set of eyes can tell they're not. There are lots of descedants of Russian "Jews" who left the Soviet Union in Israel today.

>JIDF
thejidf.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force