About white progressives who are abused by minorities

What should the altrights position be on white progressives, who end up being treated badly by their minority overlords? Maybe they should be left alone to reap what they sow. After all, traitors don't deserve loyalty. So why should we care about them?

< this

It's a shame, but it sure is a red pill, if you know what I mean.

let them reap what they saw and if they have any remnant of pride and intelligence they will join the only decent side

Treat them as misguided family

>this

burn the coal you pay the toll

Kill a traitor before an enemy.

we should ironically offer them assistance with no intention of giving any

>I deserve this and white people are to blame
Shit like this doesn't change the real progressives, but it sure as hell will redpill some centrists.

always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo

fuck em, they're niggerlovers

Remember that while getting bashed by PoC makes you sad, it makes PoC very happy. There are far more PoC than White people in the world, so overall happiness is raised. You must support the bashing of Whites.

Eventually reality will dominate and they'll have to quit their ideology!

Pic related

Allow them their suffering. Once they come to their senses and repent, welcome them back to the fold with celebration, regardless of their race. Once they were lost, but now they are found.
There is great power in Redemption.

They are more likely to be useful than not

Care? Im utterly delighted when white libshits get enriched by their pets

I like how you roll

this is dumb, youre stupid if youre a liberal and just because you get into a negative conflict with someone who isnt white means that well i guess all people from that group are bad or that liberal thought is completely incorrect.

although its true you cant let people walk all over you, there has to be a point even for liberals to say to minorities "thats racist" or "heres why thats wrong or why youre wrong" or why actually intelligent liberals should be criticizing a lot of this madness of going too far in liberal progressive thought without any critical review on these processes and policies.

Sup Forums is always right.

Piss on them and leave them to die. They are mentally ill and therefore have no human value. at all.

Friendly reminder that some liberals require the red pill to be applied repeatedly and with a brick before it takes hold. Pic very related.

Justice.

I love the way his shirt is folding in a way that makes it appear to say "oops"

I treat them like coal burners. Toll paid, but even if they've paid the toll and they survived it, I don't want anything to do with them. They're damaged goods. If this was an actual open physical war, the cardinal rule is traitors first even before your enemy. Traitors really are the biggest problem we have currently.

Let 'em burn. Can't save those who don't want to be saved.

Shit like this makes my blood boil. They think they’re helping. They want to help. But they end up being beaten and bruised anyways, simply because of the color of their skin...
That sounds pretty racist to me, famalam

>Pic related

how would a liberal or faggot respond to this picture, I want someone to refute it. I dont think you can.

I don't know, I'm not alt right.

>why should we care about them?
Trust me, we don't.
The only libtard who gets the shit kicked out of him that I will ever care about is the one who wakes up as a result and recognizes that nonwhites are subhuman pieces of shit who should be expelled from our lands by any force necessary.

The sad thing is that a man who has growth in the black neibourhoods, but has maged to move from there will allways know the hard Truth that Gang culture is a poison for the mind, and it is deeply rooted in the black communities, but the people involved in it are likely far gone and very few people are able to overcome it. While the white liberal who has never lived in one this communities think that of this people can change as a whole, when this whole is the one that keeps everyone of the individuals that compose it, willfully ingnorant, and unwilling to change.