Malta General /mg/-Star Spangled Banner Edition

Previous thread: ====================
Maltese Happenings:
====================

> The Magisterial inquiry could not give any information on investigations into the murder of Daphne Caruana Galizia, more than a month ago.

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20171120/local/no-information-on-caruana-galizia-investigations.663639

> Maltese know how to put down their women

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20171121/local/severity-of-violence-against-women-in-malta-the-worst.663647

> Man from Żebbuġ accused of abusing five children

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20171121/local/man-accused-of-defilement-of-five-boys.663705

====================
Word of the day:
====================
>Il-Lejl it-tajjeb
Translates to:
>Good night
====================
Assassination Techniques:
====================
>Car Bomb
>Rock
>’’Terrorism’’
====================
Mintoff Quote:
====================
“Shut up Luns! Who the hell do you think you are? Are you God? I am not going to be treated like some Indonesian nigger”
====================
Welcomed:
====================
>Maltanons
>Euroanons
>Catholicanons
>Arab Christians
>Burgers, Aussies and Leafs of Maltese heritage
====================
Not Welcomed:
====================
>Muslims
>Atheists
>Protcucks
>Jews
>''Niggers of Europe'' Shills

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20171121/local/parents-still-fear-sport-activities-are-dangerous.663591
youtube.com/watch?v=YayPDKYxUYs
youtube.com/watch?v=xS3hEhbnWYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who gives a shit about this 3rd world shit hole

no bump kys faggot

>Meme flag
>One post by this ID
>Expects me to take this seriously

Eat shit.

In my opinion, that child abuser should be hanged, if found guilty. Hello, by the way.

Child Abusers are the lowest scum of society, death is too much of a pleasure for them.

Are you the Maltanon from last night?

I'm the guy from the south. I've been here yesterday also. There was some interesting Malta related threads earlier today.

I wasn't able to log on here at that time. What was it about?

They were like your threads, more or less.

Good. It seems like my overall plan is working.

The end goal is to have these spring up naturally. Sort of like Brit/pol/ or /Podder/ you know? A place were us maltanons can just hate on niggers and discuss politics.

>maltanons can just hate on niggers
kek

I do like your plan, by the way.

Which of these would you consider the best designed to become the /mg/ logo?

If you prefer the red one reply with 1, if you prefer black reply with 2.

Damn, nice pic.

Could I use it for next edition?

2, this is the only time I'll ever prefer black.

Sure. Turned out alright, didn't it?

Have a free friendly bump. So how's life in Malta?
Also, correct me if i'm wrong but your language is basically arab with western alphabet, right?

I believe you saw the comment on /sg/ I left. My apologize, didn't mean to advertise.

About the Maltese Language, only 23% is Siculo-Arabic, however these make up the most basic words giving the false impression that the majority of Maltese has been loaned from Arabic.

You're right about the alphabet though, we basically use the Latin scrip.

Greetings. Life could be better in Malta right now. The increase in
crime, traffic, pollution, and stupidity are turning Malta shittier every
day.

Our language is basically an Arabic dialect (Siculo-Arabic) with a heavy
Romance influence in the vocabulary and a lesser influence of English,
also in the vocabulary.

I see, I'll just have to refine it a little as the black one was done in a hurry and add the wording.

That's cool.

Aren't Maltese potatoes considered a delicacy in some central European countries?

Throwbacks to when Norman Lowell suggested building turrets. It could have been great...

In some countries they are looked for but they are worth quite the price due to the low amount of potatoes exported.

We have the best border you could have, a few turrets would just be there to finish of the ones
who manage to come close to land.

Yeah. They truly are good.

> My apologize, didn't mean to advertise.
Nevermind. It's always nice to see another comfy general.
>The increase in crime, traffic, pollution, and stupidity are turning Malta shittier every day.
So, just like everywhere in the world now...

Thanls for your answers, lads.

Too bad Gentiloni keeps shipping them back in the boat loads because he knows they won't stay in Italy due to economic crises and will get Gibs from E.U. the ''integrate the migrant population.''

Thank you former colonial overlords.

I forgot one crucial detail. The increase in crime, traffic, and pollution is due the uncontrolled immigration.

They come here by plane or the catamaran now.

No problem user.

>due to uncontrolled immigration

Malta was a paradise on Earth before they came. Sure you had government inefficiency but that's still here today.

But no! We have to be ''tolerant'' and ''diverse''. All open borders activists have the blood of all migrant crimes on their hands who wouldn't even be here weren't for them.

>At least pic related knew to keep the nigger out.

>I forgot one crucial detail. The increase in crime, traffic, and pollution is due the uncontrolled immigration.
I thought they weren't actually coming anymore due to the coast guard and being made to feel unwelcome? Or do you mean the EU/Balkan migrants? I know a lot of offshore gaming companies operate from there for example.

We remember you. I have family ties to the island desu. Have been considering a move there, it's crazy how expensive property has become even while I've been window shopping these past few years

Pic related also imported Libyans and built the mosque. Of course, he's undoubtedly better than any sad excuse of a politician we have today. Also, let us not forget the Schengen agreement. I hate that shit too.

Shengen in not safe, and

>it's crazy how expensive property has become even while I've been window shopping these past few years

Developers keep building sky high with tiny apartments worth over half a million, due to their ''sea views.'' What follows is the massive deescalation of traditional homes and 2 story bungalows. Because of this other developers start buying up these small houses and building other high rise building further continuing the cycle.

>t.someone who is studying architecture

I fucking hate what's becoming of our buildings.

>timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20171121/local/parents-still-fear-sport-activities-are-dangerous.663591

What is this anons? Why do Maltese parents nowadays insist on over-protecting their children. Especially so when considering how generally lax their parents and Malta as a whole was.

Damn thats changed a lot since I was last there.
I just mean as well, things that would've sold for under 200 a year or two ago are now going for 250+. Crazy. I know you're a really small island but I wonder how sustainable it is.

FIRST FOR BASED NORMAN LOWELL

youtube.com/watch?v=YayPDKYxUYs

I'm trying to modernize traditional Maltese architecture while still keeping that authentic rustic feel to it. I just hope some developer actually gives even the slightest of Damns for this country and gives me a chance

>Vice News talks about Norman Lowell

KEK. Never knew this even existed. Thanks Britbong.

Stupidity. I guess they prefer stuffing their children's mouth with food, turning them into human balloons.

He's cool. Not perfect, but I like him. That flag is so fucking lazy though, just the NS flag with the swastika replaced by the cross.

If it doesn't fit their monstrous high rise concrete eyesores, then I don't know if they'd even consider it. Sounds interesting nonetheless.

Yeah they didn't allow them in his home because he doesn't allow Zionist in. That part was great.

I actually have a giant imperium europa flag and book in my room.

Also, any curious anons should read this book

>Treason!
>TREASON!

Kek .Could we make this a meme lads?

>no zionist media allowed in his home
lmao this guys mannerisms really remind me of my mates dad

Only a Maltese Man could be such a gentle man.

They shouldn't even be allowed on the islands.

Is Lowell a British surname?

Relevant lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=xS3hEhbnWYM

I really thought there weren't many. How is Gozo these days?
Sounds like it.

I think so. Anyways, that enough for one night. i may come and check later but I'll mostly be phonefagging.

I am surprised how little knowledge I have about Malta. Thanks for reminding me, OP.

Gozo's alright. Filled with tourists but still the quiet, lovely Gozo we all know.

Il-lejl it-tajjeb.

>How's Gozo
It's like Malta in the late 70's.
It's beginning to be built up but there are still relatively virgin lands. Tourism has recently took a deep hit due to the collapse of the azure window.

They're also talking about building a bridge or tunnel to connect the islands, but then again they've been saying that for 60 years now.

No problem kraut. Godspeed!

Lilhek ukoll.

redpill me on the migrant riots /maltapol/
I did not see anything on the news

They're a bunch of ungrateful niggers who should be chased and gunned down by the hunters.

that is not what I asked,some anons were saying riots happened in hamrun
how many migrants attended,were they armed,was there a police presence etc

how many migrants are there?????

It was not a riot. Just a small number of them walking around with signs.