Soyboys you know

How many soyboys do you know in real life?

One of them is a Jewish soyboy who is lactose intolerant, so he drink soy milk all the time. He is very weak and sickly. His mother is a Jewish harpy who divorced her husband because of nagging.

The other is another Jewish soyboy who is built like a twig. He changed his name to a girl's name and claims to be a girl. But still dresses like a male, still has a male voice, still hangs out only with males. But I think he has male tits now because of estrogen and soy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMVgeY7RGWc
infowarsstore.com/brain-force.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17704029/?i=4&from=/14729019/related
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729019/?i=3&from=/16125328/related
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12861831/?i=3&from=/14729019/related
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11601881/?i=2&from=/16125328/related
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16125328/?i=4&from=/19496976/related
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19950719/?i=3&from=/19496976/related
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You seem to know a lot of jewish faggots, intimately.

Confess.

I've never met one before
Everyone I know is anti gay, anti immigration, anti Jew, conservative Trump supporter.

You mean suburban retards?

I've only met one, and he moved here from new joisey

I don't really know any, but then again I don't associate myself with effeminate, subhuman trumpcucks like you guys in real life.

>no proof/data showing soy turns you into a "soyboy"
Sup Forums users are more soyboy than the individuals they claim are soyboys

fuuuck

at least this website has that mutt pol-jesus with the long hair to balance out the looks

youtube.com/watch?v=dMVgeY7RGWc

> Before I start writing or shooting a video I take two capsules of brain force for sustainable burst of energy.

> infowarsstore.com/brain-force.html
> CONTAINS: SOY

imagine the smell.
there is probably dandruff all of the furniture

Suburbs are filled with niggers, Indians and Chinese here. Brampton is 26% white, Markham is 22% white.

That's not pol dumbass.

I actually take advice from these people

That's funny. Because he probably drinks milk

>Milk as risk for prostate cancer due to hormonal disruption from estrogen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17704029/?i=4&from=/14729019/related

>Estrogen in milk as risk for prostate cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729019/?i=3&from=/16125328/related

>Estrogen like effects from milk on prostate and testes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12861831/?i=3&from=/14729019/related

>Milk responsible for male reproductive disorders due to estrogen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11601881/?i=2&from=/16125328/related

>female sex hormones in milk causing cancers
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16125328/?i=4&from=/19496976/related

>milk raising estrogen and progesterone levels
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19950719/?i=3&from=/19496976/related

>exposure to estrogen through milk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976/

>Hormonal Effects of Dairy consumption from estrogen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

Soymilk is totally disgusting and nothing even remotely like milk. It's like drinking used washing up water.

that picture makes me want to punch my screen

Jealous?

of what? not behaving like a fag?

Imagine how his dad feels

wheres he from

THE PLOT THICKENS

> leaf
> manly

Choose one.

Dairy fairies in a nutshell

Beer is worse than soy.

introduced himself by saying he supports a republic, lib dems and labour party.

Cringed like fucking crazy when I said Hillary will only win because she's a woman.

he took the day off when trump one to recover

>It's like drinking used washing up water.
done that have you ?

>that picture makes me want to punch my screen
Do it.

soy is good for skin
fuck off

Wtf I love Italy now

I'm a soyboy. So at least one.

i never wanted to see pajama boi again. fuck u

LMAO
I drink soy, it tastes better than milk. You fags don't know what you are talking about, the levels of bioavailable xenoestrogens in soymilk are not high enough to have ANY effects on normal functioning.

Two of my cousins are soyboys. They're both twins and both homosexual. One has a black boyfriend.

Just drink almond milk fag.

It tastes like shit.

Might have to deal with a twin thing. I'm a soyboy and my twin is gay, so if nothing else there may be a correlation.

Almond milk doesn't even taste like almonds

I knew a "tranny" who let his girlfriend fuck strangers while he stayed at home jerking off and crying. He seriously told me that's what he did, and that he actually hated that his girlfriend fucked other men, but he was so reliant on her for emotional support and so afraid of losing her that he didn't dare confront her about it. What makes it worse is that he apparently wasn't a tranny until his girlfriend convinced him he was.

I fucking hate the 21st century.

fuk u fite me
You didn't activate it.

>150363222

>having degenerate friends

it's not the "21st century", it's just you being a degenerate faggot who gravitates toward other degenerate faggots.

It's actually an interesting story how I met him and then stopped interacting with him and his girlfriend altogether. Basically, I met his girlfriend, she tried to fuck me, I didn't fuck her because I have some restraint, which she apparently interpreted as me being gay and introduced me to him so we could hook up, which never happened because not only am I not gay, I found them both disgusting. I remained in contact with them both for a while, about half a year and I'm not sure why I even stuck around that long. Curiosity or maybe some vain hope I could save the tranny from his sociopath girlfriend.

Knowing people and interacting with them for periods isn't the same as approving of them or being friendly with them.

MILK and SOY are terrible for men. Milk contains too many hormones derived from the hefer they come from, but soy is bad if not worse than milk.

keep posting this is interesting

There's not much else to it. The chick was just a sociopath who thought she was masterful at "manipulating" people, when in reality all she did was fuck strange men and claim she had "manipulated" them into sleeping with her. As if getting men to fuck a moderately attractive 20-something woman on the first date requires manipulation. The tranny funded her lifestyle to some degree by giving her a portion of his neetbux, even though she was earning her own money and receiving money from the government to attend school (I think?). Ultimately, the tranny ended up being convinced I was a Nazi and stopped talking to me, shortly after that the chick stopped talking to me because of a similar reason, and that's where my interactions with them ended.

This guy i know Paul. That's his photo. Pasty white sickly English boy who tries really hard to talk about hating cucks and stuff. Tries to be like me. 6' solid muscular build. Thick black hair. But he's just pathetic and skinny and cucked

also i new a few gays through freinds or i worked with over the years and nearly every one was a bitchy depressed fucking cunt, never new or met a soyboy everyone i new lifted weights or played footy, only one faggot i new through an ex was a happy faggot he was one of them fat camp poofters i was a normie back then i found it disturbing how much his faggot mates and dyke freinds hated on me and my gf, first and last party with them freaks i ever went too
girls with raging faggots as a best friend is a red flag, fag hags they call em, these fuckheads even used the word breeders to describe me and my gf at the time.........

That is a pretty terrible colorization t.b.h. relative

lol so it was a girl as in born with a vag girl? and it fucked other dudes while it had a paypig tranny at home as its emotional crutch and psychological punching bag?

Yep, basically. That's the gist of it. It was genuinely the perfect example of the stereotypical "degenerate 21st century relationship" to me. The girl was an actual girl, not unattractive, using a beta male that she converted into a tranny (!) as a living bank account.

Stop projecting your bigotry onto others.

woah woah lad slow down, did this chick get the dude on them hormone things and get the fake tits and stuff? so before they met he was just a soyboy?

She convinced him to start transitioning, which he hadn't started doing when I was interacting with them but was planning to do before the end of the year. He's probably on the hormones and stuff at this point, though at the same time that would cut into the neetbux allowance he gave his girlfriend, so I dunno.

One. This asshole called Jeremy. He is an American. Looks like the guy from the satire Antifa YouTube channel. Balding, problematic glasses, no muscle tone whatsoever, has a weak voice. He fought with me because I supported trump. He is just full of passive aggressiveness to me about it. The recent thing was he refused to touch glasses when a group of us was saying cheers. Little faggot, I had my glass in your face and you slight me like that? Its trivial but it passed me off a lot.

The only good soyboy is the gassed-to-death soyboy

jesus christ, i bet this chick would walk in on him cry wanking with make up running down his face and tears, laugh at him grab some money out of his wallet say she wont be coming home that night and walk out of the room receiving text messages from strange men

hahaha bring the nuclear rain we deserve it

She had the dignity to never laugh at him to his face, but she would laugh about him behind his back... which may be even worse. We deserve the world we have.

Learn how to punctuate and to form a coherent sentence while at it, you colossal faggot.

your just JELLY because you've never had a real man..in your...life

I don’t associate with male cunts.

Good. Because it's milk.

>soyboy snobs you
>cry on pol about being slighted
>"its trivial"
you talk like a fag
stay mad fuckhead

I have buddy who was always the punching back, literally, between his farmerboy friends. He got super into drinking soylent since before they even released soylent 2.0.
He's super autistic when it comes to efficiency, everything you can think of is in his hiking bag but ALL of it is like r/EDC-tier super lightweight and delicate and has a certain special pocket where it goes so don't touch or move any of his things cause he's got an inventory checklist in his ind and he fuckin KNOWS when you touch his shit.
Made his own dab vacum-purger from scratch, but don't expect him to say yes to a favor without negotiating what he gets from it.

You're the type of cuck who would say that Triggly-puff doesn't represent all feminists.

Redpill me on soy. Why does it turn men into faggots? Do they put estrogen in it?

>About
"Normal functioning"
But he's not functioning normally

>Good. Because it's milk.
Almonds don't have nipples, one cannot 'milk' them.

My brother in-law. Shitty beard, loves ipa, has TWO Pokemon belts, wears Tom's and calls football "hand egg xD". Heck of a nice guy, but so unbelievably soft, married the first girl he met in college. Textbook case, sad.

It's naturally full of plant estrogens so you might as well drink milk. Btw don't drink milk either.

yeah, the b&w blows it away aesthetically

theres a guy i know who is the definition of nu male. if you want to be a man, all you have to do is the literal opposite of whatever this guy does.
pic related, a photo from his ig

holy fuck this one is bad

oops forgot pic

hahahahah
go to 0:17 seconds in anons
>CONTAINS : SOY

i always knew the snake oil shit they sold was just sugar pills. The fact it's got soy in it is just perfect especially when you consider his new (((video))) : youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
"The Truth about Soyboys"

he'll be a good wife

>That cheap fireplace insert
Numales livin the high life I see.

what do you think the odds are he owns or is wearing a "snuggie"

>tfw its a brisk thursday

Does he drink coffee with both hands on the mug, wearing a self satisfied expression ?

Can't stand this fucker, every sentences of his ends with HIM YELLING THE LAST PART OF IT. Then he drops down into a normal speaking voice, makes a sharp right at the comma, AND FINISHES OFF WITH SOME MORE YELLING.

A few.
One is a typical hipster faggot who wears skinny jeans, has the hipster cut, is overweight (probably from soy), thinks U.S. should be "more like Canada", kisses Bernie's ass, is an Atheist, etc. Even talks and uses hand gestures like a cuck.

yeah ive seen him do it
very high

here he is drinking craft beer at a hipster bar. a girl took me to the same bar once and there was fucking hammocks in it and the only beer they had that wasnt craft was coors light and it cost me 8 dollars for a draft

You're just a faggot, Captain Neckbeard

I'm an adult, I don't drink milk at all, only Soy Boys and pussies drink milk.

Now go refill my coffee, bitch tits.

My flat mate is one. I hate him with a passion. I have seen him lie openly about stuff in conversation. He keeps piles of dogshit outside and I have no respect for him as an individual.

Works at a glass shop. His girlfriend makes more money than he does.

Why do you need to fucking drink milk at all? What's wrong with water? Or coffee? Or soda? Fuck, tea is better than fucking milk. Are you all 6 years old?

He is right though. Hops and alcohol are estrogenic as fuck

This is probably true. Not to say soy isn't really bad, but beer is maybe even worse.
>tfw you realize "dad bod" that was being shilled hard is literally the same as "soy bod"

worked at the shit book for a while
all of them there are invested in soy futures

*tips fedora*

>M'lady! I wouldn't dare presume the privilege to drink from thine utters for I am a gentleman!

>p-please respond

i'll never understand how someone can live like this. you can see the emptiness in his eyes lads

The strongest men in the world drink milk.
Milk makes them strong.
Milk is white. For whites. By Whites.
Whites are the strongest.

#silentmorning

People who work stressful as fuck jobs for a good wage usually have to justify that lifestyle by frivolous spending.

It's better to meet your needs and have more time for yourself in my opinion. You'll be a happier person.

>these are the type of cucks who make threads like this and go around calling others "soyboys"

Nothing wrong with milk

I know this pretentious Pajeet atheist, calls himself a feminist

You like it black, daddy?