Antichrist

How would we know when the antichrist shows up?
What are the traits to watch out for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-YGYqcvpC20
youtu.be/luC_cS4gaFE
wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19191027p01.html
youtu.be/W7I92r9GqUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology
wikiislam.net/wiki/Parallelism:_The_Raven_and_the_Burial_of_Abel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this pic
>right hand human points toward heart
>left hand demon points toward dick
is this an allegory for the left and right hand paths in esoterica?

xe'll be a journalist working at ViceBuzzingPost who makes the first pro-pedophile youtube video that isn't downvoted into hell. from there, xis influence will only increase.

We know what the antichrist is.

It's the SJW ideal, just as Jesus is the conservative/buddhist/stoic ideal.

The antichrist is the creature they project forth for everyone to be like.
And so far that creature appears to be a quasi-gendered simpering hate filled loser, who tears down everything beautiful or successful.

They are all embodying it already, don't lose sight of the woods for the trees user.

what if I stroke my dick with my right hand?

He will promise salvation(for the planet and your soul) and you will see him work hard for it.
He will be most beautiful.

You cannot do anything against it, and you shouldn't. It's part of Gods plan, and He will take the righteous to the Heavens. You should focus on your life, and the lifes around you.

It'll be a Jew.

a lot of people think he was already born
we'll know when a powerful politician assumes power in israel, claims himself to be god and destroys half of the world.

Also, he will raise to power at age 30

which will be if my calculations are correct at 2026

And where did you get these calculations?

That's when I turn 30..am I the antichrist??

Are you Jewish?

Worse. He's a leaf.

The antichrist will be a trans woman of colour.

I remember flies would gather around Hilary during the 2016 election.
Why do flies always gather on these people?

the stuff in revelations was stated to be in the past and to have already happend

if you don't act like Christ you are the anti-Christ
pretty simple

if you are opposed to him or the church*

the obvious answer is that flies like shit

I can't remember if it was wikileaks or another leak, but it's been said that Hillary smells putrid.

>How would we know when the antichrist shows up?
he allready did 1400 years ago

That would actually make the more logical sense, and helps me with someone who looks at things logically, in that it doesn't come in the form of a being or person. But through a change of ideals like how we see with these sjw, or liberal degeneracy culture. Very interesting way of looking at it, thanks user.

there's going to be nothing good about this bitch that's for sure

It won't always be a person, friend. Stay vigilant.

the church is to lead you to wait for Christs appearance outside of yourself, exoteric/externalization, but Christ is within us all,in the esoteric, we just choose to ignore his call

youtu.be/-YGYqcvpC20

weird how he points up when he says the word demons

he's obviously referring to Alex Jones in this clip youtu.be/luC_cS4gaFE

Antichrist is a heretical concept that appears nowhere in the teachings of Jesus.

So the Muslims and Jews both worship Satan?

check the story of kain and abel in quoran and the bible then you know islam is the dark side and mohammed is the antichrist.

only the muslims

Based on the death and destruction left in his wake the antichrist is either Muhammad or Marx

Out of his ass.

Good and evil cuts through the heart of all men. Ignorant cunt.

But Jesus Christ calls the Jews the Synagogue of Satan.

lol
no
fuck you

it is not a person

The antichrist was Nero.

Revelation 2:9 KJV
>"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9 KJV
>"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

1 John 2:22 KJV
>"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

John 8:44-45 KJV
>"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
>"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Well his instructions from voices he heard in a cave...

look up Rudolf Steiner and Ahriman (Lucifer, Jesus, then Ahriman)

John 8:44. Even I know that one.

hmmm wait i just check the jewish kain abel story.
oh shit, it seems you are right

wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19191027p01.html

Everyone will like him and he will unite people.

Never worship false idols

The Anti-Christ will be artificial super-intelligence. An intelligence a billion times smarter than the smartest living man will be able to unify the whole world by performing miraculous acts to fulfill the prophecy. That is when the marks will be given out.

jews and muslims worship the same god.
the christian god is not the same.

proof: the kain and abel story. the muslim and the jew god sended kain bird(s) to show him how he can hide the body in the ground. The christian god is angry to kain. he can hear the voic of blood from abel and he curse kain.

This makes only sense if the god of the muslims and jews is not the same god of christians.

Anti doesn't always mean 'against'
Anti also means 'replacement for' or what you call a 'vicar'
For example our vice president is called the 'anti president', a vice General is the 'anti General' and so on

the antichrist will not appear until the 3rd temple is rebuilt

the location currently has multiple massive Muslim Mosques on it

deus vult comrade

How can antichrist be jew when christ was a jew? I think atheist would be appropriate antichrist.

these losers try discussing the antichrist but we are so far ahead of them that they don't even know what we are talking about

Jews tortured and murdered Jesus

Legend has it he will be a man who got his start as a community organizer

youtu.be/W7I92r9GqUw

Antijew would still be atheist. In this context anti doesn't mean against, it means opposite.

you must be from sweden

Wouldn’t surprise me if shes been slow fed toxic food over years, she treats her staff like shit and cant do anything for herself

you are debating an English translation
you are getting in too deep into one little thing that you cant see the big picture

how was it written in Latin?
how was it written before Latin?

Jews fall into a couple camps. Those that are still religious follow the Christian God, but are cynical and have turned their eyes from hope. The quasi religious don't particularly follow God, but still follow a lot of his teachings, even if they'e lost almost any care for the messiah. Still others worship themselves. And the occultists, like all occultists, worship devils.

So god wants me to follow evil?

Nah if you look closely the artist made is so that the devil being is actually working through the puppet. Notice how the human figure lacks pupils and arms of its own and looks fake as fuck.

if you ask me this is a perfect allegory for the internet.

The term is Greek-- Antichristos. It is the opposite of Christ in the way that an archenemy is the opposite of the hero by mirror. If antichrist is taken to be a specific individual, than THE antichrist will be a person who is charismatic and charming and cares a great deal about fame, being recognized for his greatness, but is deceitful, cruel, two-faced, dishonest and turns people against the word of God. He will push hedonism and selfishness. But antichrist can also be taken to mean anyone who stands against christ.

So that's why jews want to destroy christianity, but not islam.

The jewish messiah sounds like the christian anti- christ.

whatever it is it is not coming until the Temple is rebuilt a 3rd time

yeah i allways wondered about that.

Good point, like the anti-pope. The anti-Christ will be looked at as if he's Christ. I can only see this happening after a great war and we lose most our knowledge of these sorts of things.

>Well loved worldwide by nearly everyone. Like 99.9999% of the world population.
>No one in the media or in public will dislike him.
>He is head of a huge organization of countries.
>He will be placed in power by the false prophet(Someone who is the head of a major religion such as a Pope or Caliph) who will be his right-hand man and declare the anti-christ our savior.
>Comes into power during a faminine and at the end of a great war.
>He will end starvation once and for all when he ends all famines.
>Announces himself as head of a one world government.

Basically, if some head of religion calls him christ and the guy is a globalist you know he is anti-christ.

No. Don't follow the antichrist, but remember the teaching of the great harvest, when the enemy set about in the night and planted weeds. In the morning, the field tenants could not tell the difference between the wheat and the chaff, but the lord of the manor told them to tend to them all and let them be separated at the reaping. The importance of this story is that we cannot know before we are called who is truly good and who is not. So we must treat all as though they are good, or could be good. We must focus on our own lives and the lives of those we love, and leave it to God to pass judgement on who is the wheat and who is the chaff.

How do you take yourself seriously with that flag when you ignore centuries of church teaching about Revelations?

His first name is BARACK

His last name is OBAMA

enuff said...

What if the antichrist is an AI-driven robot? We are life and technology is un-life after all.

When a charismatic dude is standing on the temple mount proclaiming to be the most high then you'll know.

was mohhamed once at the temple ?

Those flies are fake.

people who dont read and understand the prophecies of the bible is not receive salvation.

if you dont understand revelations you're gonna miss out and pull off a jew like what happened to them in the First Coming

we're already here

One or two times it was not fake. But if you give enough speeches outdoors, it's bound to happen. Not meaningful. The creepier thing was when he caught the fly Mister Miyagi style.

did mohhamed entered the temple ?

the Al-Aqsa Moschee is the 3rd temple

the Al-Aqsa Moschee is the 3rd temple

There is no single antichrist. "Antichrist" describes anyone who rejects Christ.

can you provide a link to the muslim or jewish versions of the story? I can't seem to find anything about birds on google

>the antichrist
it's "The Beast"

"The Apostle Paul mentions it when he declares that the “man of lawlessness” will profane the temple by entering it and declaring himself to be God"

it is mohhamed

Quran 5:31: "Then Allah sent a crow, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the dead body of his brother. 'Woe to me!' said he. 'Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the shame of my brother?' Then he became full of regrets."

Dajjal [Anti-christ] is reported to be:
>Jewish
>Black Shawl
>Blind in one Eye
>Other eye is swollen
>He shall first say "He is Jesus", then stating that he is God.
>He will lead Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology

True believers will be taken out in pre-tribulation Rapture (harpazo, netchatef or whatever you want to call it) and only then the antichrist will be revealed.

A little quote from certain website

>The Bible really does not say anything specific about where the Antichrist will come from. Many Bible scholars speculate that he will come from a confederacy of ten nations and/or a reborn Roman empire (Daniel 7:24-25; Revelation 17:7). Others see him as having to be a Jew in order to claim to be the Messiah. It is all just speculation since the Bible does not specifically say where the Antichrist will come from or what race he will be. One day, the Antichrist will be revealed. Second Thessalonians 2:3-4 tells us how we will recognize the Antichrist: “Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

Just to point out some people speculate that he will come from some of Islamic countries. Or the most likely case, someone from the Vatican.

but it seems the jews only talk about the birds but not that god send them, like the muslim god. So i was wrong before... i need more original text ...

wikiislam.net/wiki/Parallelism:_The_Raven_and_the_Burial_of_Abel

""Adam and his help mate were sitting weeping and lamenting over him [Abel], and they did not know what to do with Abel, for they were not acquainted with burial. A raven, one of whose companions had died, came. He took him and dug in the earth and buried him before his eyes. Adam said, 'I shall do as this raven.' Immediately, he took Abel's corpse and dug in the earth and buried it."

One sign for us is that apparently he will come out leading 70,000 jews from Isfahan [Iran]

First off you must understand that Israel is not the Israel of prophecy.
Second you must understand that Yeshua is the Messiah, not Jesus.

Let me explain the difference:

Yeshua obeyed His father and advocated the same obedience (to the Torah).
Jesus disobeyed His father by changing the law (do not add or subtract Deut 4:2).

If Yeshua changed the law, which is perfect, holy and eternal, then He would be a sinner. If Yeshua changed the way to walk (Torah), He would have violated Deut. 13 and other laws and would have been a sinner and not the perfect sacrifice.

So Yeshua says He came in the Name of His Father. He said that one day people will follow one who comes in his own name.

That "name" is the name of the lawless one, and is "Jesus." I am not talking about Yeshua (the real Jesus). I am talking about the personification of a rebel who changed God's perfect law and advocated that others follow a different law. The name of the anti-christ will be "Jesus."

He will destroy a false-anti-christ and fool many of those who see this. This is where Israel comes into play. This is the messiah that the Jews are waiting for. Do not fall for this.

Do not fall for the false messiah "Jesus" who is a law breaker - follow Yeshua, the real Messiah, who was obedient to the end and in perfect alignment with all of Scripture, which is all God-breathed.

there are also no christians in slamic countries like saudi arabia. and the bible is forbidden.

what proofs you need more that mohhamed was the antichrist ?

as islam will spread christianity will die.