Waifu resemblance to mothers

Does your waifu resemble your mother in personality?

I'd have to answer yeah

Men seek women like their mother's characteristics. Nothing new here OP.

no user, i don't want to fuck my mom

Same for me I would say (both INFJ if you believe MBTI).

My wife looks and resembles nothing even close to my mother, pic related is my wife.

Fuck off Freud.

No, my waifu is in complete control of her life.

>m-muh anecdotes

God no.

No, my mother is now a man-hating lesbian

Not even in the slightest.

no one wants to fuck your mom

No.

Not really, no. Although one of the things I first fell in love with her was her motherly side.

Yep. Waifu resembles my mother.

Not at all. Well, I guess neither of them can hold their liquor, but mai waifu just turns into a giggly mess instead of kind of a cunt.

My waifu resembles your mother.

You mother is my waifu.

My mother is dark skinned, but my waifu is white, blonde, blue eyes, little girl, and German.

What does that say?

You're an uncle tom who is ashamed of his own heritage.

Is this why incest is popular?

No, not really...

My mother Chino is so cute.

>My mother Chino
Are you my son?

does your mom fuck pigs

not in any way

Not at all.
My mother is irresponsible, independent and strong feminist.
However, my waifu is innocent, submissive and devoted to me. If anything, my waifu gave me(among many other things, including romantic love) the motherly love I was seeking but couldn't receive.

Mai waifu is about as far from my mother in terms of both looks and personality as you can get. People who keep saying that freudian shit didn't have an obnoxious enough mother.

No, but she has similar hairstyle.

Not at all but she actually has the same birthday as my mother which is weird.

Idiot, there's no such thing as 2D = 3D in personality.
If there is one, then you wouldn't have waifu in the first place.

Saw my mom for the first time in like 2 years recently, and realized that she ticks every girl in my anime girl preference, from hair color to attire. At least they don't match personality wise. But just the split second imaginary scenario of me introducing my somehow real waifu to my mom and her looking at the carbon copy of herself makes me want to die even more than the fact that this will never ever happen because my waifu is not real.

>every girl
every point? i don't fucking know anymore

yeah

hello chen

And I also want to kill my father

defo not

A bit in that she is very strong and reliable, a bit moody but also very cozy and committed.