Hello Sup Forums what's a anime with Weed in in?

Hello Sup Forums what's a anime with Weed in in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbd2IwSbjgE&t=86s
420.moe/
r-a-d.io/
zerochanges.tumblr.com/post/75881853090/that-one-episode-of-detective-conan-where-everyone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most Know! Bump!

Why do you need to know?

Nichijou

A good anime to watch being Clipped on weed.
perfect. thank you.

>a anime

Or manga....sorry.

>...
Stop with the ellipsis user. This is not a chat room. Go smoke your weed and get

None because the nips are still robots that imprison people for nearly half a decade for possession.

Weed is weak shit; get some lsd, you pussy

>kills like 50 people
>aint no thang
>about to smoke 1 (one) joint
>invisible gf steps in to stop him

Just read Ultra Heaven, it's a manga about world that everyone in it has become junkies.
If you like psychological genre, then you should like it as much as I do.

Dude weed lmao

Sorry friend, didn't mean to step on your feet.
saved*
Need to read.

Did Japan even have Marijuana naturally?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbd2IwSbjgE&t=86s

No.

Didn't durarara have weed reference in it?

Detective Conan had a case where the group saw it and was like "wow that's a big bag of tea leaves"

KEK, I think I remember that.
Thanks sir.

Jigoku Tsuushin did.

It grows wild by the acre. Government sponsored burnings to try to clear the fields are normal.

Are you high right now, user?

wish I was there.

yes, bought a $10 of JX-13. live myself in Cali.
thought about japan smoking weed. then it came, I don't know of any anime or manga that saids anything about it.

you asshole, give my soul a shock with that image/

I want to cry. Haven't smoked in months.

kaka! Here's something nice then. 420.moe/

I also recommend watching Panty & Stocking and Redline while high and here's r-a-d.io/

I hate you. How did you do that?

people get arrested all the time trying to steal bags of wild weed. Japan takes drug charges way way more seriously too.

Oh dear lord. I feel your PAIN!

What's the stuff on the outside, kief?

>r-a-d.io/
For some reason I always catch the r/a/dio when I'm drunk. It always cheers me up.

Yep. had one of these myself.

Come by and join the DJ streams on Fridays and Sundays. You'll have to find the thread on meguca.org but it's fun and worth living for.

Must be nice being in Cali.

>half a decade
it was lifetime in my shithole

I've never seen that before. I've heard of sprinkling some kief on the inside though. Don't see how you'd get it to stick to the outside or inhale the smoke from it either.

Looks like it was in an earlier case too in a flashback where people were 'smoking a gift of leaves'. Episode 219 and 763.
zerochanges.tumblr.com/post/75881853090/that-one-episode-of-detective-conan-where-everyone

Saved*
Kind of...

Wax or Oil my friend.

Thanks, gonna try to catch it next time.

From the earlier case.

Need to watch!!!

The Osaka team in GANTZ smoke weed and do heroin.

Not your personal blog, you faggot stoners.

Leave heroin for Itchy the killer.

Denverfag here. Enjoy that fully legal green you magnificent madmen, you.

And to answer your inquiry, pot is super illegal in Japan. Mere possession is minimum 5 years i think. It's entirely a cultural thing though, since nips value hard work and dedication above all else, and weed represents the exact opposite of that to them.

I have the opposite problem. Had a bad breakup about a year ago and really picked up my intake. Now I cant seem to go a day without it despite having more or less gotten back on my feet, just a burned in habit now

Sounds like someone could use a chill pill.

What shithole is that, pray tell?