So....did he do it?

So....did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQw00tQOXdg
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/child-sex-abuse-victim-calls-doug-jones-hypocrisy-jones-said-victims-claims-without-merit-cynical-attempt-extort-money/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdlg-hmCLls
wkrg.com/2017/11/20/roy-moore-campaign-attempts-to-debunk-accusers-claims/
youtu.be/qWYBhOlmdBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Or are we an anarchy now?

No.

His team is live defending him, calling out the accuser, Allred, and MSM.

Of course he did, that’s why we vote for him. Chaos theory means voting in pedos and retards, don’t you know that by now?

I know, that's why I'm asking. It's a good press conference

link, or is it on tv?

The only "do it" that matters is the 14 year old, as there is no statute of limitations on that.

Why does Op think this is something a person rather than him and what's her face can know?

Keep in mind, the DNC has paid shills to do this kind of crap before AND pedophiles exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQw00tQOXdg
scroll back a few minutes

This

Fuck public opinion. Can't keep bending over just cause women "said so".

Lol his guy is telling Alabama to stick their fingers in their ears and go lalalala I’m not listening

Thanks!

Fake news bitch air quotes. HA! Let the butthurt flow!

That's what they should be doing.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty.

You keep saying "alleged" enough and people will just stop hearing it.

Can they prove it?

>Accusations are words, not evidence or facts

HA, loved it

>Why does Op think this is something a person rather than him and what's her face can know?

My brain exploded trying to comprehend this retardation

There's literally no evidence other than their word vs. his.

They try to compare him to Franken and others, yet they've all admitted and apologized for doing something. Moore has denied everything.

Of coursd he did it, but rural and suburban retards could care less becausr he’s a rethuglican.

This is how low rural retards have sunk.

They opined about muh pizzagate and muh spirit cooking, both of which have been thoroughly exposed as Russian propaganda, but now that their guy is a confirmed pedophile, they’re still supporting him,

Let that sink in.

NPR says it's a big deal. If you disagree you're an anti-semite.

Dont even care anymore...we need the votes for tax reform and other bills that support Trump's agenda.

Yes, just like every other man. I’m not saying this as an angry femanon but rather as a matter of fact that this is actually normal behavior. We need to just come to terms with all of this and quit trying to crucify men for acting like men.

A lawyer even called out Allred for not giving over the yearbook. He said she said that even if the yearbook was forged, the accusations still stand.

No no...we counter-semites now.

Moore wins by 20

It's literally something that cannot be proven unless some kind of very good evidence comes up.

All we have is some shitty accusations for stuff that happened 40 years ago. Suppose the allegations were true, we would still be in the wrong to punish him because there is no EVIDENCE. This sets a very bad precedent for justice as now any person with a lot of money can now just bribe a bunch of women to accuse someone of being a sexual predator. (You are foolish if you dont think this is possible).

For example, before the normalization of homosexuality, a common way to frame somebody was to accuse someone of sodomy - homosexuality and other sexual deviance. This is how the templar order got purged by the pope and the French king. They were accused of sodomy and other things. It's now generally accepted that the reason that these accusations were completely false, and the French king wanted tu unsurp the power and wealth the templars had.

Of course, since homo is totally cool now, some other sexual deviance has to be used as the go-to character assasination option. And the best one for that is pedophilia.

So yes, you are being very ignorant if you think false sexual misconduct accusations do not happen in politics.

If there was a photo, a la Franken, or even a high-ranking Alabama official willing to substantiate some of this stuff, I'd believe it.

Instead we have a handful of hearsay accusations where the accusers didn't come out at the time because they were afraid of his power as a... deputy district attorney?

http wlsearch tk/

I don't know, looks like pretty compelling evidence to me.

We interviewed a string of policy experts and they all agreed that these accusations fit a disturbing pattern that we need to address as a country. Tune in next hour for an in-depth documentary on the history of Jews making fart noises into microphones, including never-before-aired reels from the NPR archives.

And give us money.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/child-sex-abuse-victim-calls-doug-jones-hypocrisy-jones-said-victims-claims-without-merit-cynical-attempt-extort-money/

No. he didn't do it. It's a big pile of BS.

>inb4 Moore was slipping his willy through a hole in the girls locker room shower.

Here's the best MSM can throw at him:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdlg-hmCLls

>Ray

I live in Alabama.. I don't care for politics, but before all this stuff the only time I heard about Roy Moore was in smear campaigns on TV for the upcoming election saying he stole millions through his charity with his wife or something.

Then the whole harvey weinstine thing came up. Then the women accused Roy Moore

That is one reason why I can understand when they say timing is funny.

The speech they just gave says family members don't believe the accusers, but when they go to talk about it they avoid that and say "So The President Is Endorsing an Accused Child Molester"

Did he do it? No idea, it's Alabama. So...
Its interesting seeing this unfold though

Don't care if he did. He would represent a real defeat for the establishment and if I lived in Alabama I would certainly vote for him.

14 is legal in AL.

No complaint ever filed
Pic strange but related

+ she says believed the rumour was Moore being into girls in their twenties.

Maybe.
Lets not all of a sudden pretend there isn't a shit ton of Republicans that need to be drained.

Yes

I believe he's a bit grabby and a bit naughty. Jewish bribe money turned that into his being a child rapist. I wish I could vote for him.

No, it's not.

It is if you don't get caught

Probably not.
However he's very clearly the sort of slimy cunt who thinks he's above the law, so I don't doubt if he gets elected to a position of real power someone's going to dig in his finances and then either he's going down or he's a puppet.

Yes. He's still probably going to win. Dems will be able to claim the moral high ground for years to come, regardless of circumstances.

>This
Despite the fact that he's been in public office for 40 years and this stuff is only now coming up.

The yearbook is clearly forged. The stepson of the primary accuser says she's full of shit. Moore himself is standing tall. He's gonna beat this, he's clean. Yeah, it's kind of creepy that when he was in his 30's he was dating young women of 16 and 17, but that wasn't against the law. He's good to go.

I'm pretty sure he did do it, but fuck, I hope he wins anyways. Burn everything to the ground, starting with the shithole of Alabama.

What was the evidence that convinced you of his guilt?

None of the evidence did, why? Are you going to try to change my mind? I suppose what I should have said was, I have a gut feeling he did it, but I hope he wins anyways etc...

it depends: Is he Jewish?
1- Yes, he is Jewish... Then Guilty
2- No, he isn't Jewish... Then Not Guilty

This is Sup Forums... that is the only thing that matters

No, I'm not. I was just wondering if there was something I hadn't seen that was compelling. I've read about him in the news for a long time and this is very out of character for the guy. I think he's being lynched.

I'm glad you wonder. Politics and law should not be based on feelings alone.

> muh pizzagate
> muh spirit cooking
> WTF ROY MOORE A PEDO FAKE NEWS

the absolute state of the republican party

I don't think he did.

This has been a lesson for the media, though, or at least it should be. They've been caught in so many lies the last two years, and the American people just don't fucking believe them anymore. The sad part is that if it's true, ANOTHER pedophile rapist will be in Congress.

There is no evidence. The only one accusing Moore of actual sexual attack aside from the Allred circus sideshow is a big joke. The lady is a serial complainant. She's otherwise accused at least three pastors of three churches, Says attack was in 1979 when she was 14. She was actually about to turn 18.

Probably but...meh

There's nothing compelling. Zilch. They basically took a nutcase of the street to make up a story. Added that he dated 3 other girls aged 17, 18 and 18 with no sexual contact in state where age of consent is 16. And then Allred showed up to make her horse and pony show.

I know, I was just wondering why the guy I was responding to thought Moore was guilty. They've trotted out the sexual attack accusers so many times before elections that I find it hard to believe anyone buys it anymore.

Copypasta from other thread:
>First, Nelson said she was 15 years old when she started working there but you had to be 16.
>Second, Nelson said the restaurant closed at 10 p.m. but I know the earliest it closed was 11 … I’m certain of that because Goodyear employees came in to eat after their shift ended at 10:00 p.m. … the area wasn’t dark and isolated as she described…The restaurant had a wrap-around porch,
>Fourth, the dumpsters were to the side of the building, not around back and there sure wasn’t room to park in between the building and the dumpsters.
Here it is:
>Dixon Hayes from WRBC in Birmingham asked for former employees to contact him but never responded when I told him I never saw Roy Moore come into Olde Hickory House during the three years I worked for. Two other news outlets in the state asked to interview me and I agreed, but neither one has aired my interview and I have to wonder why…
Policeman:
>“I was an officer with the Etowah County Sheriff’s Department in the 1970s which means I worked in the courthouse and knew who Roy Moore was since he was the Deputy District Attorney at the time. I was a regular customer at Olde Hickory House…
Another employee:
>The other thing that struck me as odd is that from my best recollection, the dumpsters were to the side of the building. I just know they were visible from the road, and not back behind the building. But the main thing is that if someone came in almost every night we knew who there were…
wkrg.com/2017/11/20/roy-moore-campaign-attempts-to-debunk-accusers-claims/

I live in lower Alabama & from folks I talk to nobody believes waspost. Personally even if he did I wouldn't support any Mitch pick. We will elect R.M if he's convicted Kay Ivy will pick replacement. Stay out of our elections swamp creatures!

There's 2 real accusations. The rest is all legal behavior even if it happened today. One faked her yearbook, the other is a nut whose pastime is accusing Alabama men of sexual abuse. Her story makes no sense. There's nothing. NAda. zero.

The Deep State will want to Stop Moore being elected at all costs to stop Pres Trump's agenda from reaching critical mass.

Is the signature supposed to say 'Roy'? I keep reading 'Ray', am I missing something here?

I know, and I'd have voted for Roy Moore in the primary and would in the special election if I lived in AL.

Also who the fuck signs with it's name then 'D.A.'?

Basically the Washington Swamp made a decision. Are we going all in to destroy him with charity donation? Why don't we follow the trend and find some sexual accusations? He can't be completely clean, can he? FAIL

Even Allred read "Ray" at the presser because that's apparently what it is.

maybe...
do i give a shit?

no
as a male, i do not give a shit
i want to fuck 14 year old girls all day, i want to drink their pussy juice like onions.
i want to put their supple, budding tits in my mouth and trigger their breast feeding hormones for the very first time - in my mouth

go fuck yourselfs

It's a forgery. Everything after Roy/Ray has been added since the original signing. CNN then tweeted out a darkened version of it the next day so it doesn't obviously look like it's two different color inks.
The D.A. are the initials of the guy who is authorized to sign for him, and the signature matches Roy Moore's signature on a custody document or something the accusers parents had authorized by him in 1979

You need to hand yourself in to the police.

Of course he didn't do it. There have been witness interviewed about this (apparently since it started), but local media haven't been airing those statements.
The old cow never goes so far that her tail doesn't follow her. Translation: The liar will always be found out.
That's finally happening. Ditch Mitch the Bitch in 2018.

While I don't think he did it, I wish he did do it. I want Democrats to have to look in the mirror and realize that America would rather elect a pedophile Republican than any Democrat. The only problem is that MSM and lefties will instantly flip Moore's victory into "muh inbred religious evangelical hick state."

Deborah (

So this is utter bullshit:
Democrats being democrats and nothing new to see here?
Imagine if the left came up with a new scheme? We are so used to this playbook shit we would never see it coming

Luckily they make it pretty obvious. The Allred dog and pony show has been going on for a very long time.

Haha cnn is so butthurt.

Yeah probably. Alabama should be nuked and Evangelicals mass executed though since they're just dogs for the zionist kikes because MUH END TIMES PROPHECY.

FF to 0:30. Looks like she's lovin' it. youtu.be/qWYBhOlmdBU

The last two digits of my post backwards is the percentage chance of Roy Moore winning the senate seat.

nice

Win the Seat? Not yet but soon desu

This whole thing looks like a classic tried and true liberal smear tactic. I don't think he did it. I think this is an act of desperation the liberals hope will pay off. If it does they use it more often against everyone they can. If it fails they will throw a fit and wait to try it again.

I DON"T GIVE A SHIT IF HE DID.
I WOULD OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT FOR ROY.
I've followed him for years. This man is uncorruptable. That is why Washington FEARS HIM.

He probably did, he was a young horny smartass.

He grew up and grew out of it.

Don't forget the term jailbait literally comes out of Southern Culture.

Lol pizzagate truthers

He was in his late thirties

What did he do? Go on a date with no physical contact with two 18 year olds and one 17 year old in a state where the age of consent is still 16 today?

Did that even happen?

Idk. Those are the only claims with a semblance of credibility.

no one fucking cares, the only thing that will be funny is that faces of all the MSM faggots when he wins. get fucked plebs, CIApost has no power anymore

True, but I find that even hard to believe. I'm in my 30s and the idea of even talking to a 16 year old makes my skin crawl. I can't stand teenagers.

>92%
Oh boy