We're definitely not being astroturfed right now

FUCK NET NEUTRALITY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1IzN9tst28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>big announcement
>is suspicious why people are talking about it

Hi, The_Shabbos.

Everyone freaking out over it does seem awfully commie now that I think about it.

It's obvious Jews are astroturfing this hard because this is bad for the technokikes

It's bad for independent media.

No it isn't stop concern trolling you fucking kike

Communists breathe oxygen, I suggest you switch over to helium you braindead conservative pawn

OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE WE WANT TO KEEP OUR INTERNET FREE?! I mean what the hell is wrong with you?

How is net neutrality a bad thing.

fuck off faggots. If you support NN you're a shill.

i wish communists inhaled pure oxygen, you too

quite the opposite actually.

nope.

You guys base your talking points on fear.

I'm not sure if this is funposting or if you're just an idiot.

>ISPs have the power the throttle access to websites
>Comcast (owns MSNBC) and other ISPs push their own video-hosting platforms (redpilled videos not allowed)
>the dumb masses will accept whatever services their ISPs offer

Yes it is. And you can stop using your shitty buzzwords. This isn't reddit, faggot.

I think you're just a paid shill. Fuck silicon valley

fuck YOU

It's really telling that so many foreign flags are trying to tell me what I should supprot in my country. You guys are obviously shills if you're so invested in this .

that has nothing to do with not letting ISPs fuck you in the mouth

fuck off shill. Do you realize that shilling isn't gonna stop Ajit Pai from cancelling it? What the fuck do you hope to accomplish by shilling?

formulate a plan on how to counteract it? rally the internet to convince their representatives that this fucking poisonous? what do you hope to accomplish by trying to convince everyone to not care about it you fucking kike?

>Communists breathe oxygen

Let's hope not for much longer. It's time for humanity to close the chapter on that bullshit.

Fuck off. I don't want NN

Why isnt this rule being enforced?

>You guys base your talking points on fear.

It's based on evidence. Net neutrality isn't something new. The FCC stopped ISPs from their kikery multiple times over the past 10+ years. Title II only became a thing because a court deemed the FCC didn't have the authority to enforce net neutrality unless ISPs were classified as common carriers. If there was no net neutrality, all the bullshit the ISPs were trying to pull would have gone through with no resistance.

I don't know. That was the main reason for making this thread. Only people astroturfing would disregard the board rules this hard.

Dude. You're a fucking leaf you have no ground to talk about Net Neutrality.

Nice ad hominem.

Because data is not equal. Some data is more valuable than other data. Some transmission needs are more imperative than others.

I think the mods are bluepilled on NN so they allow it.

Or could it be that those of us with fucking spines are trying to fight back against the slew of corporate dicksucking on this board?

Anyone with a brain can see how fucked this is

Go suck Eric Schmidt's cock.

Lmao you mean like 90% of Sup Forums when talking about Jews and niggers?

total astroturf.
u can tell which way commies & corps want to go.
BTW.. what was the combo of communism & corporations called again? Oh yea fascism.

you fight back by spamming?

can you point to a single instance in which spamming Sup Forums with duplicate threads was effective in stopping the government from doing something?

corporate fascism.

>Because data is not equal. Some data is more valuable than other data.
After encryption it is! Your argument is actually implying measures against encryption.

What those fucks don't realize is all that shilling can backfire.

seriously, these retards don't ever change their strategy and they wonder why nobody buys their bullshit anymore?

bump

A kilobyte is a kilobyte. A mdgabyte is a megsbyte. A gigabyte is a gigabyte.

Their spamming is typical of reclusive teens, so it wouldn't be surprising if they did it for free.

>Would we be able to adjust to net neutrality?
Yeah probably.
>Should we?
Nah, fuck that.

we could coordinate reporting of these threads. start with the ones which have less than 5 replies, that way the mods might actually notice that they are all duplicates.

Kill yourself

you mad Jew?

astroturf

>we
You're Irish, it doesn't affect you.