Daily Lauren Rose appreciation thread
>ethonationalist
>actually intelligent
>don't hold back non-popular views
>no patreon
>names ((them))
>self aware
>makes references to here

She's truly /ourgirl/. Shills also hate her because she's 100% pure and doesn't take any money. They can't D&C when there's nothing to divide on.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fnGPgJsx5A
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m01cUkTSOc4
youtube.com/watch?v=yyuHncK0_90
youtube.com/watch?v=t6AzHDmVWG8
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

virgin detected

>no uploads in over a week
wtf is wrong

Got fired for coming out as a WN

BTFO's university professors for breakfast.

Rose is best girl.

I don't know user, she's been active on twitter though so she's not dead.

Nice of you to join us again finbro

>(((university professor)))

Just another kike who saw profit in the dumb le pedes from reddit who are willing to throw money at anyone who acknowledges their measly existence.

How long until she fuses into the skeptic community?

holy shit, nice one.

i get the feeling her parents are rich and she doesn't have to work

She's a student

Soon. Shes pretty and will get attention.

It's my pleasure to defend m'lady against those who are against her. Few people seem to be as of yet.

>Can't work and be a student.
huh
shame. She's a WN tho so only the more edgy personalities will accept her, unless she backtracks for shekels

or nobody gives a shit

oh look another roastie e-celeb thread.

Normally you'd get label a white knight, but in this instance you're absolutely justified.

I wonder if all the white knighting he does has ever got him laid

Ok look, shills are showing up already.
Please provide evidence of your two claims of:
>roastie
>e-celeb (aka in it for the money)

I doubt it, but at least its for someone who is worth defending.

E-celeb is a term that has been used for years. Fucking autistic new fags

does Moarpheus insist she's a Nazbol, race-mixing Jew too?

>new[space]fags
Please just leave

White knighting got me laid said noone ever. It's so funny how you call me a shill while shilling for some random roastie. "The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

soulless communist ginger

Yeah, not yet. I suspect that as her subscription count rises, Sharebleu will take her as a target. Pretty girls are how fringe ideas are becoming mainstream.

I'm not who you think I am. Not that I'm against Finnknight, he does God's work.

> communist
lolwut?

How many times has lauren southern sucked your dick? What about rageafterstorm? Remember her? Did all your shilling ever get you so much as a single kiss on the cheek?

Fuck off incel nigger.

>hur dur you won't get laid
You're surely one of us, thanks for actually helping the cause by bumping my thread though.

There's a new /ourgirl/ every single week. She makes a few vids then fizzles out and disappears. Then all the white knights look for a new girl. Like lost little puppies.

And wasting you time telling people to stop supporting the people that are out on public platforms spreading our message is useful how exactly?

How exactly does shilling for roasties help? You could be out doing something actually useful

Great girl

Can you link to the video where she and Mr. BNP rip Jordan McBoomer a new asshole?

>roasties
You keep using that word but if you actually watched the content of the person that we're "shilling" then you would see why we're spreading her stuff in the first place.

i see women like this and the first thing i think is "what's her angle?" but then i realised she moved from the country to the city so is probably getting a first hand lesson in diversity

lol, lauren rose is a fucking idiot

muh collectivism

muh white solidarity, muh nationalism

DOES NOT FUCKING EXIST.

I challenge ANY of you Sup Forumstard fuckwits to go out in public and espouse any of the edgy retard shit you say on here, you will get shouted down and even physically accosted by your fellow "whites" and you'll also get filmed, doxxed and if you have anything to lose like a job or a scholarship you can fucking say goodbye to that, too.

Individualism is the bedrock of the Western world's ideals and it was working fine until we got subverted by kikes and other morons who are espousing exactly the type of shit that this 19 year old barely sentient imbecile and everyone on that podcast she was on were doing. People are individuals before anything. Some random fucking white person isn't my friend. A month back a white guy tried to jump my fence at 2am and steal my shit and you'd better believe I chased him the fuck out of my property. Fuck your collectivism/chad nationalism horse shit, the only people that matter to me are my immediate family and my proven and trustworthy friends of which I have a handful.

>who could be behind this post

Fine i'll start calling her a thot. I hate to break it you, but this girl is not some pure maiden.

>Tfw even Sup Forums is falling for the "BASED FEMALE" or e-celeb meme. Much like how Lauren Southern, Roaming Millennial, etc rose to power.

Probably. The unemployed mentally ill do take their time, but once on the target, they are compulsively obsessed with their object.

>/ourgirl/
with style.

>I challenge ANY of you Sup Forumstard fuckwits to go out in public and espouse any of the edgy retard shit you say on here, you will get shouted down and even physically accosted by your fellow "whites" and you'll also get filmed, doxxed and if you have anything to lose like a job or a scholarship you can fucking say goodbye to that, too.
Oy vey! Your views aren't politically correct, better stop trying to spread them!

Hello, (((Moarpheus)))

>but this girl is not some pure maiden.
What if she actually is, though?

You really want to bet on a (((college))) aged girl who we know was a former liberal to be some pure maiden?

Absolutely Anglo posting. But I expect nothing else from you. Where ethnic solidarity is natural to the German, the Anglo has nastiness and treachery at heart.

Germany is gonig to be majority non white by 2050. What an absolute failure of unprecedented levels that is

>flag

You're full of shit, 56%. Stop reading your brain dead garbage and take care of your own shitskin country.

lauren rose' views are a poisoned pill. She opposes individualism and advocates collectivism (marxism). She's like the shills here that try to sell postmodernism because they know that if you swallow their horseshit you're set on the yellow brick road to full liberal stupidity

Germany is in europe. How could you let that happen to the homeland of our people? At least america was always just an off shoot of europe

>every time
And AGAIN, if you can't read, it is NOT happening. STOP reading this shit.

Delete this
It hurts

Gee nigger, you ever wonder why individualism is so pushed by everyone (for whites) but racial tribalism is expected from minorities? We are being attacked for specifically for being white, so the logical countermeasure is to form white solidarity.

youtube.com/watch?v=m01cUkTSOc4
youtube.com/watch?v=yyuHncK0_90

>Individualism is the bedrock of the Western world's ideals

Lauren rose doesn't even understand individualism and collectivism. Collectivism is kikery.

You can form collectivist communes and live a collectivist life within an individualist political economy. Individualism grants the right to live collectively if you want, but collectivism absolutely forbids individualism in any context.

would smash her puss

At the end of the day it doesn't matter if she's been impure in the past or not.
She's pure now and there isn't anything available to suggest that ever wasn't the case.
Lauren Southern has a bunch of degenerate cosplaying pics, other youtubers have similar dirt.
What matters is that /ourgirl/ is a perfect role model to others because there's literally no proof that she isn't pure, no dirt that shills can dig up to discredit her.

White solidarity is an ideal. Good people tell their ideals so they can gather around themself people like them.
But apparently thats too hard for a retard that brags about having plenty of friends on Sup Forums. Amazing "individual".

stop worshipping these ecelebs you fucking mongrels
>tfw it's actually her posting those regularly to increase her sub and view count

tits and gtfo you stupid fucking gold digging whore

She doesn´t even look white

>"muh role model" argument
If she wants to reach every white girl in america she is gonna have to do a lot more. Been 2 weeks since she did a video

>he logical countermeasure is to form white solidarity.

Solidarity and collectivism are two different things.

Individualism= European political concept
collectivism= jewish political concept

You got me user, I'm spending all my time making round trips to the UK just to make these threads.

Fucking kek, the absolute state of shill arguments.

>what is a Sup Forums pass
>what is a VPN
clearly a female

tits and get the fuck out you trans queer
you look like an ugly girl that got AIDS from fucking too many black guys and has to wear a wig to hide the chemo
i hope you die miserably

yeah, she's great
youtube.com/watch?v=t6AzHDmVWG8
>worshipping
mate, she's useful
admit it or kys
or just kys

>irish
>white
telling me I'm a mutt wont make potatoes white

pull the intestines out of your goat girlfriend and hang yourself with it you muslim piece of shit

Libertardians have since forever called everything not-hyperindividualism as ''collectivism!'' so now it's a problem when the word collectivism is used in that fashion?

What we want is a strong white in-group preference in America and strong ethnolinguistic in-group preference in Europe. I'm pretty damn sure everyone calling themselves ''individualist'' in the year 2017 are adamantly against that. Don't try to tell me that a white in-group preference is jewish.

>Europeans are in so much denial they are just lashing out at the only people who won't hit back, their brothers.
Almost hurts me when you post those memes

now in 478p so you don't even need to grab your 5 cm thick sécurité sociale glasses needed to correct your mongrel 0.00001/20 inbred eyesight

>muslims or pro-white
fucking WEW

Watch out, true /ourgirl/ coming through

>collectivism (marxism)
Collectivism isn't marxism you stupid fucking lolbetarian retard. Atomized individuals will always lose against organized groups. The end result of your ideology is the death of the West.

are*
kek thx actually, last pic was kinda shit
did you do it yourself?

nice taqqya
you should stab yourself in the jugular and only pretend to die too and i promise to stop being a khaffir

dont bother mate, these fucking basement dwellers have probably never been outside and have to deal with the average person, white or not underclass is filth and there will always be a lazy underclass making up a significant % of the population and thats why collectivist societies are doomed for failure.

Lauren southern is a degenerate whore exploiting beta males, further encouraging their degeneracy by jackin their cocks to her anime cosplay. She said so herself in her book or whatever. Nice try though, she is cute I agree. Definitely rapemeat.

>white or not underclass is filth and there will always be a lazy underclass making up a significant % of the population and thats why collectivist societies are doomed for failure.
This is a strange non sequitur. By your logic, Western states were a failure before the 1960s.

>collectivism
>white solidarity

essentially racial tribalism
look at Africa if you want to see politics where people screw eachother over just to better their 'tribe'

>le white race doesn't real lol amifittingin?
I dropped her right then and there

I realized she was retarded after her meek criticism of Peterson.

>ook at Africa if you want to see politics where people screw eachother over just to better their 'tribe'
You're forgetting the part where most of Africa is sub 80 average IQ. Tell us more how letting in hordes of ~85 IQ third world trash will make the West better.

>taqqya
wtf is your problem retard?
what could possibly make you think I would be a fucking sandnigger?

No, you are both complete fucking idiots, individualism is the cause of our downfall. Why do you think the Jews fit so well into the West? Because we are all individualists, leaving us open to easy subversion and manipulation. They can push anything and we can never respond because we are divided and put muh individualism first. We have been atomized by capitalism and individualism, leaving us ripe for easy manipulation BY ANY GROUP. Jews or no jews. Get rid of Jews, some other cunts will just manipulate the individualist sheep.
You're both blue pilled cucks and should KYS.

absolutely true at this point to even has to talk about these are verey bad news

>french flag
>telling another french flag to kts instead of arguing like a fully evolved human being
too late to backpedal now ahmed

>not Julie Borowski
My waifu

being homogeneous societies gave us the luxury of being individualistic
it's not bad in itself but we need to be aware that it's only viable in overwhelmingly white societies
>shitting on great propaganda
>expecting not to be treated like a shill

>Tell us more how letting in hordes of ~85 IQ third world trash will make the West better.

I'm not saying that.
But I am saying that if you really believe white nationalism is what will make america great again™ then you are very deluded.
Look at any nationalist politician and you'll find a somewhat intelligent person who has managed to stir up tribal anger in a bunch of less intelligent people to seize a lot of power and wealth to everyone elses detriment.

I don't know if this girl is stupid, but from watching some of her videos, I can tell that she isn't exceptionally smart either. Can't believe there are fags on here who shill this bitch because muh ethnic nationalist waifu

She's cute as fuck, but irrelevant since Libertarianism is not as popular anymore. I remember she was posted often here back in 2012

>They can push anything and we can never respond because we are divided and put muh individualism first. We have been atomized by capitalism and individualism

Strongly opposed to individualism - check
Doesn't know what individualism is- check

It's all checking out. you're a retard

on the off chance that you're a genuine french person
>>.9% chance that she is using you
it's in their genes

Bump.

Saw her a week ago and was blown away. She's everything Lauren Southern is not, including beautiful.

Support her and raise her profile guys, cause she is going to be in for a hard time in the next 5 years, especially if she gets bigger. Expect hit pieces by Buzzfeed, twitter character assassinations, etc.

>muh special individualism definition
Fuck off, retard libertarian.

>makes references to here
And that is considered a good thing now? Fuck, Sup Forums has gone to shit.

The USA was literally founded as a white nationalist nation. Please educate yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE

>Fuck off, retard libertarian.
Doesn't know what a libertarian is- check
uses it as an insult anyway- check

Findings confirm initial diagnosis