Freezing

Is Freezing worth watching?

No

No.

Ryona scenes in s2 were pretty hot and that's about all I can say.

Rana is a better husbando for Satella than that faggot MC, who takes being a worthless shit to a whole nother level.

No

I enjoyed it but then again I have shit taste in anime so you might not want to listen to me.

Freezing is worth a masturbate to.

maybe

you like ntr?

I like big titties, wide hips and rapey situations

The girls are great
Chiffon is best

yes

elizabeth is best. chiffon is 3rd or 4th best.

Yeah, you do.

Picked up

It's absolute shit.

Absolutely not

I still can't believe a girl was fingerbang exploded. I think the fact that she got better made it even dumber.

i don't remember any fingerbanging.

No

>fingerbang exploded
dude, what

It's ok.

animu needs more peeing girls

Not even worth it for the tits.

Every girl has a copypaste body with aidfferent head.

roxanne was drawn with bigger nipples

>He doesn´t know
An alien literally fingerbanged roxane until she exploded

it's called areola. visible areola with clothed nipples is my fetish.

Is worth for the ecchi. And most the second season.
The story and characters from the manga are butchered.

>>The story and characters from the manga are butchered.

Have you read the entire thing, including Zero and Pair Love Stories?

Double dubs, if you like tits and ass and top-tier waifus, Freezing is where it's at.

For some reason I was thinking she got blown up by the Spirit Gun.

>watching/reading LDY's quickbuck scams
Never ever.

I really liked the manga style and really tried to read it but Jesus how can it be so bad.

Weenie.

I like harems as a genre but this show is really shit. Like stay the hell away from this series.

It's almost worth watching just to discover new depths of what it means to be truly, catastrophically awful

I fucking hate Dall-Young. He has average to good concepts for series, but he doesn't know how to keep them going. I've tried following a few things he's written and just dropped them after whatever stupid bullshit he decided to introduce.

He's the kind of guy who really, really needs an editor who can say, "No, this is a fucking stupid idea."

Watch it and form your own opinion. You'll never develop taste if you only follow recommendations. That said, I thought Freezing was entertaining. The writing isn't good by any stretch, but it doesn't fail to entertain if like you watching girls beat each other up.

Geh, its just a shitty anime. NTR, humiliation and gore. Enjoy if you can.

at least he draws his own doujinshis, although it's almost entirely ntr cuckshit.
gooks man...