We need to help Net Neutrality

Net Neutrality is close to going away and will pretty much lose our freedom on the internet we will have to pay for stupid shit just to go on a website fuck the FCC

Complete overreaction from the left on this. I doubt any real change will happen. You already pay for internet so I don't see what the problem is.

No we will be blocked from most websites and have to pay the FCC to get access to them

The problem being literally nothing good can come from this, even if nothing happens immediately, the doors will now be open for the corporations to fuck us.

Better question: why not support Net Neutrality? It literally exists to protect our rights as consumers, there are no downsides for us under the current NN law.

HURR DURR I WONT GET ASSFUCKED IMMEDIATELY SO THERE WONT BE ANY LONG TERM PROBLEMS
>spoken like a true nigger
>implying the ISP monopoly won't squeeze every fucking penny out of you

No Net Neutrality doesn't exist to protect the rights of consumers. It protects the big fat cat websites like Google, Youtube, Netflex, Twitter, and Facebook that have ridiculous power and monopolies on the internet. With that will come censorship and propaganda.

>we
fuck off

HURR DURR I DON'T REMEMBER THE INTERNET BEFORE 2015

>spoken like a 14 year old autist

Nice job outing yourself with such blatant disinformation you fucking ISP shill

The internet before 2015 WAS neutral you retard, the law was put in place to keep it that way

>ITT: Assblasted NEETS that can't afford premium internet.

very polarized of you to say. i mean he's not wrong. that is exactly what they'll do when they rip net neutrality apart. it gives big players in any internet provider to fuck you dry. but hey who wouldn't love more money right?

If it hutrs kikes, it doesn't matter if it hurts anybody else.
KIKES MUST SUFFER

Any change that comes of this will be gradual. Sure, you won't see anything big in 3-5 years, but in 10 years it will be drastically different. It'll be just as bad as mobile internet is in the U.S. right now.

>haha slightly fewer people (in america) will browse twitter and facebook, take that, jews!
>who cares that my isp can throttle everything and fuck me in the ass as they please, while i can do nothing about it except cough up more cash because 99% of united states has problems with monopoly of a single isp!
>who gives a shit about money, i'm rich! i can pay more money, gladly, neets btfo! please rub your testicles against my face, cumcast!

Holy fuck, the Soros shilling promoting (((Net Neutrality))) is gangbusters.

not premium internet but a more open internet. without net neutrality we can't argue over the internet like retards.

>less americans on the internet

I don't see how this is a problem

We create 99% of the worthwhile content, you hemp smoking future 'truck accident' casuality eurofaggot.

I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE
NOTHING HAPPENS AND /LEFTYPOL/ STILL CRIES LIKE LITTLE FAGGOTS ABOUT IT FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS BECAUSE THEY'RE LITERAL GOVERNMENT COCK GOBBLERS

>We create 99% of the worthless content

Fixed it for you

also, TRIGGERED

Can't we avoid some of these hypothetical problems by having the FCC provide different classifications for different websites and services? So that normal websites (such as Sup Forums) can't be affected by ISP throttling while services like Netflix have to pay a fee.

I don't know what the specifics would be but I don't think it would be particularly hard to create categories that provide protections to "non-commercial" sites

Why punish success? Isn't that what you right-wingers are against? The added costs will spillover to the consumer. Enjoy paying $30 for that netflix sub.

As I said, I don't know what the specifics would be. But there must be some kind of happy medium instead of these two extremes. Since the chief argument for net neutrality is the preservation of free speech, this would easily allow that ideal to continue, even as streaming services are charged for data usage

>99%
You keep telling that to yourself

careful there pony, you know you need to be accepting of other cultures and countries.

net neutrality = regulatory capture by FAGA