ARE WE GOING GAY?

Is every generation getting gayer?

To me it seems that guys are getting more effeminate and gayer with each generation. They're more intrested in each other than girls too. They are more physical with each other than previous generations. It seems that being gay is taken as a compliment.

Are we headed towards a homotopian future? A future with no women, just us boys living together. And is that really such a bad thing?

Imagine the rise in profit when 100% of the working population is male. Production will skyrocket! And we all understand each other. And there are no women to fight over, because once birth can be done by an artificial womb, there is no threat of losing your ability to reproduce. It will be the end of all wars and usher in ever lasting peace.

Perhaps this is just another step in human evolution if we are supposed to colonize space. Look at the sitings of aliens, they're all the same, just one gender. And honestly, it isn't so difficult now, because guys are cute. Thanks to anime, they all look like Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Link from BotW or Cloud from FF7. You can dig that, right? A little hanky panky with those smooth emo boys never hurt anybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSb0jyvwNlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Slide thread.

Remember, sage goes in options field.

Everybody is horny for anything attractive.
Caucasian men are attractive.
The Jews trick is simple, they confuse your pre-existing attraction with the idea that it is an indication of homosexuality.

I don't know man... I mean, didn't Bruce Jenner win woman of the year or something. We're moving to a place where we don't really need women anymore. Bruce isn't even a hot trap. We could do much better. Imagine a japanese trap. Have you seen the traps comming out of Japan these days?

Just look at Thailand, that is one society. They are infamous! Infamous for their traps. It is a society thing down there. We all know about the thai ladyboys, everybody knows. I have to say, I think this is allready happening, I think we're way beyond the point where we can say that it isnt' happening.

The world is changing. Men are not into women anymore. They've had enough. Enough with the manhating schrews who take a man for all he's got with the law in hand.

Boys don't feel safe with women. They start in schools, maybe even kindergarden. Teach boys not to rape means "teach boys to be gay". Now the generations who suffered this treatment is gayer than ever. Don't act surprized.

Look at this trap! Japanese boy who was taught not to rape right there!

Id be fine with that.
I had a few guy friends I’d feel extra comfortable around with just about anything. They were cute too.
Even at the best times with my ex i always felt on edge.

Ex gf*

hello andreas, still making more threads?

I thought I was gay for a while then I realised I was just depressed.

Low T

this happens every time society collapses. the justifications change every time, but in the end it's because humans seek comfort, and the societal nihilism that's occurred makes that even stronger. physical sensation is the basest of fulfilment, starting from birth.

women start shifting to strong men, the surplus of weak men mean they shift towards each other.

you can see this happening rn with so many women shilling for dumb shit like islam and nigger rights, even though a very small % have mixed children. you can see this happening with men. if the roman empire had HRT you can bet they would have been drowning in boipussi.

every time there's a full collapse, the weak men get killed so the rebuild can happen. don't think it won't happen to you just because society might not fall in your lifetime.

Tell me more about andreas the faggotswede.

Perhaps it is even necessary.

As technology gets increasingly more powerful, it gets easier for one person alone to kill a whole bunch of people. We can't have testosterone fueled feuds running amok the day every single one of us is legion. We need to shut the primitive heterosexuality down, and usher in a new age of refined homosexuality, for the ways of the future. For colonizing space. For becoming that type of high functioning civilization.

I have to admit, the more I think of it, the less I see a future for all women. I see only one gender, that is us. What I see in these new effeminate men who are in their twenties and late teens right now, is a compromise. A man who has just enough of those effeminate qualities to make gay sex enjoyable for the unqueered layman. Smooth bodies, pleasant long tufts of hair, fresh smelling scent of perfume, blossoming pink full lips, big heaven blue deer eyes.

The artificial wombs have allready successfully carried birth in the animal kingdom. The way things are going, we're headed for a human society of science and buttsex. Effeminate males with final fantasy hair, shaved bodies and no visible muscles, eating, sleeping, working, going to the gym and fucking.

I think theres a bit more too it than that.
We went from the ‘greatest generation’ to degeneracy in 15 years
This shit goes back to the 60’s

Humans might just be coping poorly with the luxuries we’re offered today.

Mutations are inevitable in human reproduction. Very few mutations are beneficial, probably far less than one in a thousand. The human developed under a severe environment. Beneficial mutations improved survival chances, and deleterious mutations were quickly eliminated by the environment. The result was a high birthrate, high death rate, and a short life, but the process of evolution thereby maintained a lean and healthy gene pool. The human conquered its environment with tools, clothing, shelter, medicine, high food production and compassionate cultures. It gained a long life span and huge population growth. The environment no longer removes deleterious mutations unless they are immediately fatal. The human's gene pool is no longer maintained. The result is a rapid degradation in body and mind due to the accumulation without control of degenerating mutations in the gene pool. The rate of human descent is perhaps thousands of times faster than the rate of its ascent. Unless checked, the modern human (Homo sapiens), as a species, will soon collapse. The degeneration is already apparent.

yes, there is not much i can say against your posting.

The ancient GREEKS and ROMANS were butt fucking boys a thousand years ago.
Man boy love is a thing.

If you are heterosexual, more gays is BETTER for you.

ꝼaᵹᵹoꞇ

>the surplus of weak men mean they shift towards each other.
WOmen dont build society men do.
Men will be fine women will fuck the war lord and other me will have concubines.
Dont worry.

Absolutely. Better locate and stimulate that prostate sissy or get fucking some soy-boy-toys, it's going to get more faggy before it gets vanilla again.

The seamen will run like wine

I just wanna fuck a robot

natural mechanism in reaction to overpopulation.
Ideally should only have 4 billion people.

>Production will skyrocket!
no. fags will be too busy fucking each other

OP is a kike fag

this

I also believe this might happen every time a society reaches for the stars. Not because humans seek comfort, but because we seek to transcend, at least men do. There are some game changers here that make this time different.

We have an artificial womb who has succesfully carried a fetus to birth now. We've cloned Dolly the sheep. And when we cloned that sheep, wasn't that around the same time as feminists went full retard, like FULL retard. They are projecting, they say kill all men, because they know their time is comming to an end. There is no future for women. Men do their jobs better than they can, they are less abscent from work and seek to achieve mastery in their craft, even if that is something as trivial as cutting hair.

I think what women are hoping for is exactly what you are saying. They want to stop progress, because they are tied to the earth, they are one with the cycle, they menstruate. Men are tied to the sky, in a future as a galactic civilization, with the technology we will have, women will be nothing but a nuisance. A burden on top of the perfect male society. When we leave for the stars, the age of women is over.

They have to collapse western civilization. They have to keep us from achieving our dreams. Because men dream of heaven, women dream of earth. Men dream of achievement, progress, understanding, immortality. Women dream of family, children, growing old, the cycle.

There is a future user. Where humans live in the universe, traveling space like we travel roads, and in that future it is a bunch of androgynous looking boipussy fucking emo boys, living together in unity and buttfucking the shit out of each other.

Your future descendants will be gay boys user! Search your logics user, you know this to be true!

Peak-gayness was during the Roman empire. It was normal for grown men to fuck little boys. And everyone was cool with it.

Perhaps any society is doomed to reach a providence where men have become dominant in absolutetly every field, and women can only be kept in cages as cattle, whos job it is to give birth to more men?

What about anime. Nobody mentions anime. Boys look at it and want to look like their favourite anime hero, who is usually an androgynous boy. I can't count how many guys I see sporting the Link hero of time haircut.

They shave their bodies too. Guys don't do as much wheightlifting as they did just seven years ago. They don't want to look that big, but they still shave their legs, armpits and chest.

So guys are quite pleasant looking. They're not like in 90s. They're all cool with cuddling too. They slap each others as, hug, hold hands and all kinds of wierd shit.

Part of me wants to laugh, because I love chaos. Part of me is genuinely intrigued, perhaps a little worried.

this big tough guy at the gym called me a twinkie he said,
>a twinkie with an ass like THAT?
after I left the gym he slapped me on the butt and I was shocked and jumped back then looked at him and he chuckled at me like it was funny.. since then whenever I see him come near me at the gym or smile at me I look away and turn red...it feels different...should I just stop going?

Sounds like you enjoy it desu

This pastor discovered the cure for AIDS. Find out one weird trick to cure AIDS by Christmas! Fags hate this guy! This is the video the government doesn't want you to see!

>AIDS, the Judgement of God
youtube.com/watch?v=NSb0jyvwNlM

Im not sure... nobodys ever done that to me before. He has a nice face, like a friendly half orc maybe. It's confusing is all really.

I think the same 5% that are gay for realz, will only have sex all day. But the other 95, who may at this time not even know what a woman is, will have an abundance of sexual energy that they let fuel their work passion. PRODUCTION WILL SKY ROCKET!

This is the greatest argument I've ever heard for getting rid of women, replacing them with artificial wombs and designer babies that are scientiffically improved.

The alternative is rushing in a cycle of dying, suffering, mutating, all kinds of shit. Get rid of the women and get artificial wombs, best argument right there. From based evolution user.

The beautiful ones is happening. But we're gonna run with it and become a type of race that no one has ever seen.

A guy I know who is in highschool right now, he recently lost a lot of wheight, and became more popular. And he used to hang with a bunch of pakkis because he was fat and they accepted him.

But then he got lean and good looking, with the typical anime hairstyle and hairless body. And he starting hanging with another guy, also white, not pakki, and they had this cute thing going on. I never saw them doing anything gay, but judging from the interaction, I'd say they're more than friends. You can see it in the eyes, they way they look at each other, they way their bodies face each other.

His old pakki gang went full retard. He used to work out at their gym, and he stopped. And there was this other fat pakki in the group who was especially outraged. He hates my country, doesn't even wanna work out in the same room as the women.

I am the locker room with the pakki people. Hairy, fat, ugly nose, greasy black hair, growing beards in their twenties. I hear the fatso complain about their former blonde norwegian member changing to another gym.

So I go "Well, that is strange. I've seen him at the new gym. He is always with that new friend he got after he got thin". They also comment, saying it is so strange and what not, I didn't really care, because I allreadt knew what I wanted to say next. "Yeah, its so strange, didn't he use to just hang with you guys. Its wierd, now that he is all handsome and stuff I only see him around other Norwegians. Like last weekend, I saw him in the store with three other blond guys, buying snacks, talking about a party and stuff." And I just kept friend cucking them. Fat pakki was the funniest, he was so triggered he's knees where shaking. Like his legs were about to give out from his wheight.

But there is something strange here. Guys are jealous of guys. Never seen this in my generation. Never seen a guy see a guy more handsome than him and go "Wow, I wish we can be together, as friends, no homo", now this seems like everyday.

Sounds like he's hitting on you, user. You probably aren't used to being approached like this, and probably didn't expect it from a man of all places.

Probably makes you feel a bit awkward and confused. It's all up to you, you can probably just ignore him if he's not your type, but it certainly sounds like you're his.

This. Now go away.

That's a good story I'm not sure how to respond to it though. I was never fat...
Hitting on me?! Oh no he's so masculine and gets along with the other guys there. He's too stand out and important and nobody really notices me much. I don't even know his name but his blue eyes tell a story...

One time, somebody posted a really good story about how he saved a blue eyed boy from being friends with a bunch of arabs. I wish I had that copypasta. It was a 5/5 post. Much more well written than mine.

I liked your story user! :) The story sounds sweet too. Are they friends now? Then again everyone has blue eyes in Norway, ja?

why not? return to greek times. women for making white children and bros for fucking

c(UK) here
yes

>homotopian society

this sounds awesome, infinite cute boys, all gay. It'll be actual heaven on earth.

no you fucking askenazi mongrel, only your kind is pro-faggot pro-tranny trash, don't post any more idf russian girls """""plead-for-israel""""" threads, you're a disgusting human fuck and you know it

>Is every generation getting gayer?
No, the gay people are just getting more open about it.