twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I

Free Speech!

A little bit of column A a little bit of column B

Nothing a piece of spark plug ceramic won't fix

it's free speech

i forgot that i could get in trouble for using bad words :(

Lel.

She had an arrest warrant that story was just too good.

niggers don't drive pickups (you ever see a nigger put money into something functional)

This is a spic.

looks like a pro trump ad to me

i tip my fedora to her irl memelording

Write "I want to" before "Fuck" and turn the middle finger into a penis

free speech
not letting this fucker merge though

Free speech.

Someone is also free to throw a brick through that back window when it's parked.

More like disordered mentality

The sheriff thinks that her decal was essentially the same as picking a fight, and it was only a matter before she got caught in traffic and someone decided to see just how big and bad she truly was/wasn't. He's probably right, and in the long run is saving her from a free nosejob down the road, courtesy of her friendly neighborhood Trump voter.

garbage

Free speech, but what's more concerning is trying to look out of that back window. with all the decals.

Obviously free speech. What sort of fool thinks this isn't free speech? Probably the same retards that think hate speech isn't free speech.

Free speech, but the decals are obscuring the rear view mirror which makes this person a road hazard to everybody else.

FREE SPEECH

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT SIDE.

He'd get a ticket if I saw him
t. cop.

The owner of the truck has 12 kids, not shitposting

What kind of violation would this be copbro?

i agree with the message but those decals are just asking for trouble same goes for conservative decals. Keep politics off your vehicles dumb asses.

free speech for sure

Free speech. That said didn't they have outstanding warrants or am I thinking of a different case?

Also there is a very low bar to pull someone over. It is a lower standard than to convict or to arrest. Just a reasonable articulable suspicion. I'd argue that the sticker was enough just to pull them over and make sure they were alright. Not on drugs, threatened, or suffering from a stroke. From there the cop has a right to identify them. From there an outstanding warrant is an outstanding warrant. If they were arrested or ticketed for the sticker I'd be outraged, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

>obscuring rear view mirror
>road hazard
>everybody driving a semi truck or hauling a trailer that blocks view is a road hazard and should be arrested

Obviously if your offended by words no matter what side your just too soft it's free speech. Oh what U.N did i just hurt the U.N's feelings?

Checked

Free speech. Not free of civilian consequences of said speech.

Depends. If they had public obscenity laws, then no, she shouldn't have been doing it. It's silly anyway. She actually got busted for having outstanding warrants. Honestly though, I wont starting taking "hur dur free speech" arguments from the left, until the left stops trying to suppress simple expressions like "white pride."

12 kids? Is truck owner also a basketball-American? Might explain things better if so.

You have to have appropriate side mirrors for those

Noice trips U.N BTFO bretty guud.

Any ceramic will work.

This is why we need free speech.

How else will I know which drivers are retarded?

Sounds like a literal redneck. Didn't think they would be leftists though

we're an ideology of peace though.

Illegal in Georgia. Used to be illegal to show tits on TV. I wonder what has happened to society to allow this tripe?

Boomer union member detected

this guy does my gardens

Free speech. And "disorderly conduct" is jew shit, just one of those arbitrary (((laws))) that allow them to arrest/extort/harass you for pretty much anything.

This.

Obscenity (((laws))) are bullshit. All speech is speech. All speech is supposed to be free. There is no hate speech, there is no speech too obscene. You cuck.

Any law that does not have a set and defined ruleset like disorderly conduct, is bullshit and corruptible. Cops use disorderly conduct to arrest people that are being dicks but not actually breaking any real laws. Being a dick is not a crime. This is free speech.

>land of the free
>texas is based
>dont put bad words on your vehicle or you will be arrested
Maybe antifa was right about the whole “fascist” thing?

hmmm......

This. The first amendment is purposefully designed to protect hate speech.

Underage retard detected.

Outstanding warrants for fraud.

We're dealing with a cumskin nigger here.

I guarantee you that's a leased truck. I guarantee you it's 60k+. I guarantee you if that bitch crashes it her family won't recover financially for several generations.

Perhaps traffic is not the forum where we participate in public discourse.

DISORDERLY

Me too. Not even due to content. Small stickers and such are fine but if they obscure visibility then they are illegal.

T. Also cop.

I'd slash this nigger's tires for being a nigger lover.

My speech is good to go and insofar as my conduct doesn't actually harm or limit the rights of others my "drunken" antics are good to go.

Truck owner is an idiot. Loves pit bulls too. What sort of loser puts their feelings on their truck? Vehicle stickers are reserved for the very bottom rung of society

>job is to protect constitutional rights
>thinks he's badass patriot
>shits on constitutional rights everyday
>brags about it
>laughs
>extorts you at gunpoint on (((their))) behalf to pay his salary
Eat a bullet.

fpbp

Nothing in the constitution guarantees your right to be a fucking menace to everyone else on the road by having non-functional mirrors.

The woman is a criminal she committed identification fraud.

A spicy that uses fake I.D.'s

Of course it's free speech. You just don't project any level of intelligence when your only argument is "FUuuuark"

She got arrested for prior warrants not for the window decals.

>job is to protect constitutional rights

Lol. No its not. Our job is to enforce the law. We just must obey constitutional rights while doing so.

You can paint your car with leftist or far right stickers to your hearts content, but if you are obscuring windows then your freedom of expression has now become a deadly hazard to your fellow citizens.

Also, driving isnt a right, its a PRIVLEDGE. So no, ticketing you for doing so unsafley does not violate your civil liberties in any way as they are described by the constitution.

If you are going to quote constitution and declare that you know your rights you should probably atleast know what rights even are.

Disorderly conduct would be affixing the sticker to public property.
Is the truck Public property?

Free speech.

This is the nigger in question.

Free speech. If you think otherwise you're just as dumb as the people you claim to hate.

it's free speech, but some states our counties could issue you a citation for indecency or obscenity.

christian faggotry that shits on the constitution.

This is what amazes me

Tyrone:
>ah dindu nuffin man!
>so whut if i waz drinkin and goin 98 in a 75! I know mah rights!
>(fights police, gets beaten up and arrested)
>m-m-muh rights...... m-m-muh civil liberties

Cleetus
Tyrone:
>ah dindu nuffin man!
>so whut if i waz drinkin and goin 98 in a 75! I know mah rights!
>(fights police, gets beaten up and arrested)
>m-m-muh rights...... m-m-muh civil liberties

The dindu nuffin mentality is as common among whites as it is among blacks. Im not saying cops DONT fuck up. Im saying the vast overwhelming majority of the time they dont. The constitution doesnt mean you get to bea fuckin jackass and walk all over everyone else.

>these words upset me so i'm gonna vandalize property
didn't know antifa posted on Sup Forums

Viva Texas

They're not obstructing or endangering shit faggots, you just want an excuse to pull this dumb trailer bitch over, so that you can explore further options to fuck her over. That's your entire scummy existence. You can paint a mural on the back window of your truck in Texas if you want.

Like I said, eat a bullet.

>driving on the road
>daddy what does the word on that truck mean
>idk honey but its a distraction
>someone on the road randomly smashes into because they stared at a bunch of fucks being written on a windshied
>2 children dead, mother in a coma. Father commits suicide.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

step it up senpai

>big daddy gubamint, hold my hand, protect me from every little thing pwease. I'm too stupid to not get distracted while driving a death machine at 70mph.
You basically are a liberal, you're just too stupid to realize it

Obscuring vision. You become a danger to everyone else on the road since you can't see the road.

>car
>death machine
Your point may be valid but omg are you a turbofaggot

The next time she backs up and can't see shit out of her back window, she might hit someone.
It's a danger to obscure your vision.

"Fuck Trump" is free speech.
"Fuck you" is disorderly.

I personally do not give a fuck, I'd just find the person incredibly profane and would rather not deal with them.

>didn't know antifa posted on Sup Forums
I stopped coming here because it seems like antifa is 50% of this place

SO BRAVE
O
BRAVE

To be fair, the sheriff probably didn't want that lady to get mauled about a year or so down the road and have his town made into the national spectacle. Shrimps picking fights can get out of hand fast. It's like letting the short man who acts like he's 10ft tall go around challenging everyone into a fist fight or wrestling match. At first everyone is just annoyed and shrugs it off. Sooner or later though, someone takes him up on his challenge and beats him severely.

Oh wait......

codes.findlaw.com/tx/transportation-code/transp-sect-547-613.html

Texas has like 2 dozen laws about window tints, stickers, decals, cracks and obstructions.

>ERRTANGS BIGGUR IN TAXUS! MU FUCKIN STATE IZ DUH FREEST CUZ ITS TAXUS!

you guys are rapidly being colonized by mexicans, your oil industry has been limping since the 80's, and californian refugees are beginning to turn your state blue.

the constitution means you can walk up to a cop and say "fuck you faggot" while bringing your hand close to his face and flipping him off. Thats that our constitution allows. if you are against that then you are an unamerican piece of dog shit.

a liberal with prior warrants???

I thought that was standard operating procedure.

turning out more and more the more they scream for attention the more their history shows up as having run ins with the laws.

almost like a twisted math equation.

is this a latino?

well you know, we could just catapult him over the wall, first class express to mexico!

jokes on him those hippies were smoking diesel before he even got there

You are literally allowed to black out your rear windows, by Texas law. You're a faggot.
Yea, extreme symbolism, but it is. 3,000 lbs of metal and gasoline traveling at high speeds. The citizens of peace have taken note of this.

rude

As long as they willingly put those stickers on their own car, it's fine. Where I draw the line would be something like "Assassinate Trump".

No you aint

codes.findlaw.com/tx/transportation-code/transp-sect-547-613.html

just because someone hates trump doesn't make them a leftist. trump is a neocon kike puppet.