Oh dearest Sup Forums what kind of children would be doing this to our noble leftist indoctrinators excuse me educators?

Oh dearest Sup Forums what kind of children would be doing this to our noble leftist indoctrinators excuse me educators?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5104633/Student-violence-led-45-teachers-quitting-3-months.html

They won't identify the children, so what kind of child could it be in Harrisburg Pennsylvania?

Other urls found in this thread:

suburbanstats.org/race/pennsylvania/harrisburg/how-many-black-or-african-american-people-live-in-harrisburg-pennsylvania
youtube.com/watch?v=aBkSIFMTMoE
youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's niggers, it's always niggers
Stupid fucking question

YEAH NO SHIT

And when said teachers start avoiding them, they'll scream racism with whites denying them an education.

Considering your disdain for teachers, you're probably a fucking nigger yourself. Do us all a favor and stay on reddit.

Children raised by a generation raised without discipline.

suburbanstats.org/race/pennsylvania/harrisburg/how-many-black-or-african-american-people-live-in-harrisburg-pennsylvania

>As of the 2010 census, the city was 30.7% White, 52.4% Black or African American, 0.5% Native American, 3.5% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian, and 5.2% were two or more races. 18.0% of the population were of Hispanic or Latino ancestry.

WE NEED THE MAN FROM JAPAN!
GREAT TEACHER ONIZUKA!

what a surprise. and you know that 52% of white people also includes mexicans and arabs/muslims. i bet the real amount if close to 0%

30.7% white

>the board agreed to set up a committee but said parents need to get involved
Good fucking luck with that. If anything the nigger parents (ie, single moms and grandmothers) would get involved by also assaulting the teachers, after they gave angel-baby DeTrayvon an F.

it said 30.7% white.

>dailymail
Fake news

They'll shift the narrative and shift the blame to make it to be a white-people problem that whites need to figure out how to fix without laying one hand on their sprogs while of course "DEMANDING MORE MONEY FOR THEM PROGRAMS"

>first graders
So are we talking 14 year old niggers or 24 year old sand niggers?

Anyone else up for free government-paid-for birth control pills, condoms, IUDs, vasectomies, tubal ligation and abortion?

That would be the best money my taxes ever went to. Especially IUDs and tubal ligation.

Those racist teachers abandoning children in need of a great education.

It's what you get with DIVERSITY!!

>acting like they're not taught young.

>3,600 single mothers.

It's too late. They're gonna be HALF the entire human race's population soon.

>all these people shaming kids for beating up literal commie indoctrination pushers.
This is just gen z in action, its time to swim or sink millennials. I choose swim.

Unless it was changed in the last13 years, my school had a waiver that was signed by your parents which would allow them to admister a spanking vs suspension etc. actually worked pretty well

Good thing they have a containment continent.

>5 generations
>93 years
noice

Hail satan. I wonder how many different fathers that hoard of niggers she shit out had?

Everywhere I have lived in America, without exception, on summer days I have seen 1-2 year old little nigger children running around the streets unsupervised with nothing but a diaper on.
These apes don't know discipline, the only thing they see resembling it is wanton violence. Thats what comes natural to them. This pattern of behavior continues into adulthood, and we've all seen it in our high schools. Blacks are the ones talking back, fighting, and disrupting class. Blacks are the ones not interested in learning.

Of course they're not going to fit in a school environment. They're not even people.

BRING BACK THE CANE.

Children need discipline. An immediate physical pain response to bad behaviour is the best way to train the human brain not to engage in such behaviour.

This is how you learn that fire is hot, knives are sharp and never to relax around blacks.

Must be those cis white males.

Damn it! They can't be gone soon enough!

>Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Well....

Educate them in a reformitory school while educating their moms about the responsibly of parenting.

I think its just a nigger thing

Why are white boys so violent? Is it because of their small dicks?

As of the 2010 census, the city of Harrisburg was 30.7% White, 52.4% Black or African American, 0.5% Native American, 3.5% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian, and 5.2% were two or more races. 18.0% of the population were of Hispanic or Latino ancestry.

PART AND PARCEL

Its because of socio-economic factors, goy! Just give them more of your tax dollars. What are you, a racist?

>Stupid fucking question
i sure am glad im not a fucking retard like you who cant detect the tone in writing

My little niglet is an angel. He wouldn't hurt nobody. He dindu nuffin.

Dis be more racist white teachers not wanten to teach our keeeds.

blacks its always blacks

jesus fucking christ

Pittsburgians get the bullet too

>Harrisburg

>3-4 unidentified schools
>unidentified

Wow, they don't even release the names of the schools when they're nigger-majority.

>We find it unfortunate that our teacher organization has chosen to engage in public discourse opposed to factual and substantive discussions.

So even superintendents take the dindu nuthin approach. Pretty easy to see why these kids aren't just being expelled.

>As of the 2010 census, the city was 30.7% White, 52.4% Black or African American, 0.5% Native American, 3.5% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian, and 5.2% were two or more races. 18.0% of the population were of Hispanic or Latino ancestry.

What the fug? I thought the "le 56% face" was just shitposting, here they are with "le 48% face" demographics only if you count hispinics as white. This could be describing a town in South Africa with demographics that fuckin black.

I've visited majority black schools as a probation officer to do "check ins" with black thugs.

There is no discipline and almost no learning going on.

The Blacks only show up to school for social reasons. Laughing and fighting all day. Teachers are afraid.

Black parents make it worse, really. If their little Shitavious hits a teacher with a chair, they say "It was just an accident. These kids need to feel free to express themselves"

Usually that includes hitting, stealing, vandalism, whatever they want to do.

I'll never forget the NSA Ethnographer saying Blacks are "lazy, stupid and impulsive" and that is pretty much all you'll get from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBkSIFMTMoE

kek underrated

underrated

White flight is a real thing.

"we maintain 100% angelic purity, we din du nuffin"

-The Party Line of Communists from the USSR, to China, to Harrisburg

Most of the South is about 50% black. The Southwest is like 50% latino now. "The Heartland" is a dog whistle among Progressives. It means New England, the Midwest, and the Pacific Northwest, where there is still a white supermajority. Of course, it wasn't that long ago that the blues were the WASP party.

Is this something about nigs?

Welcome to liberal Truman show world where the truth is offensive and never published.

And democrats use HUD to hunt down everywhere the whites go then brings this shit to them for the sake of "economic equality" (while as a side benefit turning more viting districts into democrat-controlled ones).

Whites are running out of palces to go. Illegals and Obama-people Africans and Muslims are being shoved into even the small towns in all 50 states.

LOL no just niggers.

It's the fault of teachers for not doing more and for parents, for whom in turn blame a lack of "WE NEED MO MONETY FO DEM PROGRAMS" resources.

Everyone blames everyone but a feral savage culture created by democrats to steal voting districts.

That pic surprises no one.

Truth is the ultimate enemy of leftists and non-whites. It truely is. They attack and attack, but when confronted with truth they get madder than shit and feign victimhood.

>Considering your disdain for teachers

Schools are now idiot factories because women are in charge.

Total segregation is going to return...hell niggers are demanding it. Let niggers teach these demons if they want. Total eradication would be the optimal outcome though.

>Pittsburgians get the bullet too
At least hit philly first, fuckin niggeropolis

Lancaster reporting in, it is 100% black and Latino kids doing this shit. The parents won't do anything to stop them and will just blame the teacher for it or tell them they need to toughen up because they're just 1st graders. But the second a teacher would retaliate they would be the first to ask for that teacher's head, because
>muh Jaquamal dindu nuffin he a gud boi, dat school rayciss, need mo money fo dem programs bix nood

How do we know the teachers aren't being prevented from using disciplinary actions by district policy? In my day, such children would be suspended and then expelled for repeat incidents. Borderline cases went to special ed.

A child runs his teacher and whole class into the hall with a fit of violent rage and the superintendent calls schoolboard discussion of the issue "unfortunate"? This sure smells like an administrative problem. Not necessarily of the Prog-Rightthink variety, either. Public schools get paid per student. Expulsions hurt their budget.

liberals will find a way to do school busing for them

if i said fuck you to a teacher i would be kicked out for 3 days. if i did it repeatedly they would just kick me out. wtf is going on? im fucking homeschooling

Thay ARE being prevented. No matter how much feral bush-sprogs assault them, if they raise one hand they just cost local taxpayers six figures or more and a black family just won the ghetto lottery.

What do you think? Its a shithole full of niggers.

hmmm, I wonder what ethnicity these 'children' are, hmmmmmmmmm hmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmm really makes one ponder.

Fucking breeding like rats.

No all children. Without a regular beating children a vermin. We need shock collars desu.

t. educator

NIGGERS ARE OBJECTIVELY SHITTY PEOPLE
I'M SICK OF PRETENDING THEY AREN'T

>Be black
>See all of the shit in this thread
Fucking hell, shit like this makes me wish I could just snap my fingers and stop being black. This is why we'll never go forward, because the six of us that are actually fucking trying get dragged down by the twelve trillion of us that aren't. Reminds me of some race riot aftermath where some black guy was upset because his shop got smashed up. Let me rephrase that: black people were upset about something whitey did, so instead of organizing some protest march like civilized fucking human beings they smashed up a black guy's shop. Why even fucking bother?

I went to a mostly black high school. blacks are the absolute worst. violent and racist towards all other races especially whites.
they self segregate and then call everyone racist as the racial divide in the classroom dawns on them.
the teacher is not able to accomplish anything the entire class period is spent trying in vain to keep the peace as they spend the entire hour chimping out, screaming laughing, fighting and insulting the teacher.
I learned NOTHING in high school. that's the exact point in my life where everything fell apart. there's no movie or television show i've ever seen that accurately portrays what a black classroom is.
NEVER put your kids in a public school with a sizable black population you are suiciding their futures.

You're individual, not a demographically significant voting block. You are always you. No one can ever take that from you unless you let them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE

True.I do feel bad for blacks that are working hard and trying to steer away from the stereotype.
I remember a back girl who was actually smart and wanted to go into the medical field get fucking picked on and bullied by a bunch of ghetto black fucks who kept calling her an uncle tom and trying hard to be white cause she liked reading books like shakespeare and jane eyre

Have a sister?
I could help breed it from the family tree, since she must be smart too.

Looks like that happens everywhere, huh? I remember being called a Bounty once. Because they're white on the inside, geddit?

Isn't it called Coulter's Law? The longer they take to identify the troublemakers the higher the probabilities of shitskins.

"first graders" in Harrisburg are generally 20 year old niggers with criminal records and several taxpayer supported glitz.

this reminds me of a story a couple of years ago
>old highschool is in the news
>dindu dad beats up dindu's son professor
>turn out dindu dad got the wrong professor
>I knew both professors
>One that got pounded whas a chill dude
>chill prof never went back to school

>Same as you
I can't connect with anyone in my race other than my 3 other black friends and my immediate family. I think the moment you know you have ascended is when people say you "act white" and you take it as a compliment.

YOU FUCKING KNOW IT IS SO JUST POST WHAT IT IS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SOUND LIKE YOU AREN'T SURE YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT! HERE LET ME SHOW YOU HOW

>THIS IS CALLED COULTERS LAW THE LONGER IT TAKES TO ANNOUNCE THE IDENTITY THE MORE LIKELY ITS A NIGGER

WOW WAS THAT SO FUCKING HARD YOU REDDIT TIER CIRCLEJERK NIGGER FAGGOT

Truly Satan's bitch

>Do not be deceived, God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows

You made your bed lefties...

AMEN user.

the feels

hey my black friend, I'd like to ask you a question

why in this day and age is the word nigger such a fucking cancer to society? it's literally the worst word in america for some reason. (the fact that a word can be bad or cause harm in the first place is another argument)

haven't blacks had enough of being victims? why not let embrace letting everyone say it so it loses it's power?

> Very appropriate clip.

The explosion in ADHD happened as soon as the "I don't smack my children" parenting started. Just smack the cunts. They learn pretty fast just like in the video.

So even little nigglets are a menace top kek

Why would anyone teach at one of these schools? Do they pay more? Or is it that hard to get a teaching position?

>teacher cannot legally lay their hands on child to discipline them
>parents will get up in arms about treatment of their child
>child is harassing and actively causing trouble
>parents no where to be seen

Seriously, we need to start punishing the parents after a certain point.

You know, the best part of the Uncle Tom insult is that they completely miss the point of Uncle Tom, who was a paragon of virtue and wasn't a race traitor or anything of that sort, just moral and upstanding.

>harrisburg
it's sand niggers, they imported a fuckload of them over the last few years

>Why even fucking bother?
Because you cant rap, ball or deal

>so what kind of child could it be in Harrisburg Pennsylvania?
>Harrisburg
Do I really need to tell you?

>Harrisburg

Fire the teachers and hire primate zookeepers. Problem solved.

lol an indio student hit a teacher a couple weeks ago and it was a national scandal.
Is america really first world?

>haven't blacks had enough of being victims?
That's where you're wrong kiddo. So basically in the black community you have:

Niggers:
Reprehensible IQ 80 subhumans, pretty much just looking for gibs and a place to fuck up. They don't give a shit about literally anything and will attack most other blacks and whites all the same. The largest % of the population.

Middle Class Blacks:
This is the normal percent of the population. There parents work hard jobs. A lot of the ones I know are anime nerds or go to church. These are most of the normal black users on Sup Forums. They don't care about the "nigger" mostly.

Privileged:
The faggots you see going to Harvard and complaining about racism. They probably lived in a white neighborhood all their lives and believe there oppressed. There not necessarily dumb people just misguided, think about you think of white liberals.

Wew, that was a long post sorry if you have any trouble reading it. Also I'm under the assumption that there is definitely a genetic reason for all of this (bell curve). Everyone in my family has been successful even going back before the civil rights era. And if you ever talk to a nigger it's like talking to a 3rd grader.