Buyfag thread

Buyfag guide

First let me say that you should have a credit card or paypal account.

Then next what you're going to want to do is find a good website to buy figures from. Let me list them

amiami
hobbysearch
mandarake
hobbylinkjapan
cdjapan
biginjapan
nipponyasan
surugaya
amazon
ebay
animejungle
tokyo otakumode
crunchyroll
anime island
right stuff
there are many more

Then what you're going to want to do is find a figure that you really like by searching through their catalog, you can usually search by franchise or anime title.

After that pick your favorite figure and shipping speed and input all your details into the shipping and billing form on the website. Then just wait 3days to 3 months for your package to arrive.

If you have any question no matter how menial, please ask us in the thread, because there's no question too trivial to be answered here.

There are many different shipping options to choose from:

There are fast ones:
DHL EMS

And slow ones:
SAL small packet

And large ones:
SAL Parcel

And also scam ones:
Thai Black Market.

What you want to do is find out how large your package is. If you don't know, please go ahead and post the items you want and ask here how big we think the package will be. Then you choose your shipping based on what options are available. Sal small packet only allows up to 2kg shipping weight and it's slow. If you want something faster you should try DHL or EMS. Also if something is too big for small packet, you can try SAL Parcel, which is a slower but cheaper alternative to EMS.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here. There is no question too trivial on a buyfag thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.na.square-enix.com/product/424907/final-fantasy-xiv-meister-quality-figure-odin
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Vitalfever
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was fast. Other thread is still up though.

No, no, no! You're not supposed to put any helpful information in the OP. It has to be buried in hundreds of posts.

it's on page 10 and autosaging

if this goes bad too, just start making separate threads for every figure you want to talk about

Should just put it in the image, like this.

that's a good idea

Take it easy, OP

Doesn't help when you put a lardass in the OP.

Someone should make a tool for this unless one exists already.

I see a bright future ahead of us.

can't we complain to Hiroshimoot about the faggot mod?
even if someone tried that already and he told them to fuck off, if we pester him enough he should do something about that

Mods, please delete this thread, thank you.

So guys, what do you think will be the future of buyfag threads in Sup Forums with fag reddit mod?

Are the FF figures good ?I am interested in pic related.Is it worth its money?

store.na.square-enix.com/product/424907/final-fantasy-xiv-meister-quality-figure-odin
Well since it says it's a Quality figure, then I think it should be good.

So uh... What do we do now?

keep posting, ignore mod. they only do this shit in the early morning.

The fuck should I know

What he said

who else picked up thic cutie?

Should I get both?

I guess Monochrome user should be quite happy now

It says that it's for men but the model is clearly a women.

That's the magic of skirts.

But what if you get a massive boner from wearing one?

>trying to hide your general by pretending its not
That's not how it works, fucktard. Just learn your fucking lesson and stop making your shitty general.

Neck yourself

You first generaltard. Take the fucking hint and fuck off.

Implying OP's not doing this to just protest against the mods.

Neck yourself

And the mods are in the right this time. The only reason you would protest the mod actions is if you don't care about Sup Forums and only care about your little hivemind circlejerk. He never even said you can't have buyfag threads, he said to stop with the garbage threads, template threads and generals. A concept you are too braindead to understand because you are a low quality poster who only knows how to shit everywhere.

Only cancer and newfags would protest the mods recent actions. Generals don't belong on Sup Forums.

READ THE GUIDE
buyfag.moe
READ THE GUIDE
buyfag.moe
READ THE GUIDE
buyfag.moe
READ THE GUIDE
buyfag.moe

Calm your autism

But that's forbidden!

>stock generalfag retort #1

Generals are basically containment threads. Where else am I going to talk about figures, idol anime, drawfags etc? These threads are slow and would quickly die all the time if they weren't in generals.

Theres a reason it's #1

>he said to stop with the garbage threads
Explain how anyone can stop this user people shitpost all the time. Its the minority anyway you fags against buyfags don't need to come in here and derail threads. Just go and post in your 5 K-on threads user and calm down

That is a nice Phat.

>containment threads.
Containment is cancer and you literally only provided a reason why generals should be permanently be banned from Sup Forums. If the thread dies if it wasn't in a general all the time, its because there isn't any actual interest in the thread in first place, fucktard. That's how Sup Forums works and if you don't like it, go somewhere else. Or, you could learn how to generate fucking discussion like a real person.

Anti-general posters are in the majority on Sup Forums.

Please describe in detail how one would make a buyfag thread in a manner that wouldn't trigger you.

Also, you know filters exist right? Maybe the mod should let people know through a sticky or something. Filter the word "buyfag" and suddenly the threads you hate so much are gone from your life forever.

Other than the guide being posted in the OP to stop the same questions from being endlessly asked, we don't do any of the other shit generals do. Most posts in these threads are people asking about the quality of certain figures or release dates or asking about display solutions with people sharing their new purchases or pictures in between. There's no endless conversations trailing from thread to thread and people who post the same thing consatntly like that "epic kaneki" guy a while back or people who start blogfagging get bitched at reported. If janitors mods weren't lazy cunts they could prune those posts when they get reported easily.

I'm not fucking explaining to you how to make a normal thread. How about you stop having autism and learn how to communicate with people like a normal fucking human being?

Also, ignoring and filters isn't an answer. Fuck off retard, this has nothing to do with buyfag and has everything to do with template shit and generals and you know that you dishonest piece of shit.

>I'm this autistic I cant even back up my own argument.
Even more confirmation you should just neck yourself.

>majority
ok user

These threads don't break any of the Sup Forums or global rules. It's the discussion of Anime and Manga related merchandise and if your worried about a little circle jerking and shitposting i have news for you user it happens in all threads, deal with it

>Everything I hate is bad and should be removed completely

Sounds like he latched onto the "Template starter post" part of generals and won't let go, even though that's damn near the only thing the buyfag general has in common with other ones.

So if the generals don't die there is interest in them and they should exist...?
Or do you need to make them especially exempt from this to get the result you want? Heh.

If the autismo lebbit dicksuckers get their way I'll just post new threads constantly about each new figure I'm looking at every single day.

Anyone here wanna buy some shit? Can ship in Aus for ~$22 and international for $45 (yeah shipping prices fucking suck here)

Selling figures for these prices (AUD) not inc shipping.
Alleyne - $30
Echidna - $30
Slutterfly - $65
Mirim - $25
Risty - $40
Catherine - $150
LL Nendos: $15 individually(Will contain other bonuses if wanted).

Also got Momo with no base or box and a broken hair piece at the end. Would be easy enough to repair. Reason for that one is that
she was broken on arrival and the replacement they send doesn't come with a base or box.

Throw me a message if you're interested, or for individual prices on Nendos or questions.
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Vitalfever

Generalfags are the autismo leddit dicksuckers, moron.

I don't know whether you're just autistic or a troll

Oh shit good one friend :-)

How about mai waifu has best hair - tier quality topics?

I'm betting on troll. No One can be this dense.

>trying to force anti-chan bullshit onto a chan
>not being shit like leddit

You do know that autism knows no bounds right?

I'll also post a thread every day asking if detolfs are real or just a meme.

Jibril best hair

If you want thing to go back the way they were convince Hiro to get rid of the catalog, that's what gave rise to "generals".

>anti-chan
>a chan

wtf are you on about senpai?

Great, we're starting off with this fat bitch.

You dare compare to this??

Not going for superior Shiro

Sure...

Someone actually made that?

When did you get past your "I need to buy everything" phase and get to your "only buying the best/most meaningful, 1 figure every 2-3 months or so" phase?

I have that Shiro she is amazing too

Whenever I run out of money

Once I ran out of room. Unfortunately I've still got preorders on shit for another year or so.

creat a list and tell you what to buy
or
being poor

The futaba board 2chan which is what Sup Forums culture is based upon have embraced generals years ago, so why can't Sup Forums?

when is this fig going to be up for preorder feels like its been ages since I first saw it

>I need to buy everything phase
I don't think I've ever been in such a phase. I only buy the best most meaningful figures I want. I can't help it if it's basically every Miku figure out there.

took me about 8 months. I spent around $4000 in those 8 months, but have spnet maybe $1000 since then including pre orders.

>$4000
The fuck did you purchase?

Sup Forums is not futaba or 2ch, fucking idiot.

Mind blown. Have a horsehead pussy.

I guess Jibril wins, huh.

The thing is, you can't change the way people posting in this thread, just move this shit to somewhere else or ban it. 2chan has figure board you retard.

I have no idea but I was hoping before 2017.

Maybe they'll announce a second season at the same time? I know a movie was getting made.

When I started to run out of room, and I realized that nendos are actually kinda shit.

> why can't Sup Forums
About other board on Sup Forums has generals for topics that regularly come up. It's not special even here.

I'm guessing shortly after the next wonfes.

I was a lurker in this thread for a good 2 years before i started. I have a good job so i less fell down the slippery slope and more took a running start and jumped. I bought anything and everything i wanted in the years before i started. Also I'm talking about Canadian pesos so its not quiet as much as you think.

>need significant oral reconstructive surgery; the one thing not covered by medicare/private health insurance
>only things I have of value are my figure and SNES collection
How much do you think I can hock these for?

I'm not selling any of them yet (need a final quote from the maxillofacial surgeons, and there are some I'd prefer to keep given a choice) but when I do you guys can have first pick.
FYI the ones with stars are unopened.

too much cock in your mouth user?

Search the specific figures in ebay, check "sold listings".

Apparently I should have had my wisdom teeth removed about 10 years ago because they were growing in weird; consequently most of my other teeth have loosened and are now falling out now. New implants cost like $7,000, and that's per tooth.

Thanks. Will do.

>FYI the ones with stars are unopened.
That's like half though, why even buy them then? I'll never understand that mentality.
>Apparently I should have had my wisdom teeth removed about 10 years ago because they were growing in weird; consequently most of my other teeth have loosened and are now falling out now. New implants cost like $7,000, and that's per tooth.
Man am I glad I'm in the process of getting them removed.

u wot m8. Where the hell do you live. My implants cost me 3 grand each up here in Canada, no coverage.

Remember to ask for Oxy and get as many refills as physically possible. People pay a shitload per pill and you have a habit to fund.

attaboy

Australia.
That 7000 figure includes removal, osseous reconstruction, surgery, etc. and dentists over here are generally scam artists.

Ran out of space. I thought I was going to be able to move to a bigger place when I got a new job, but I guess not.

Cheers.

Oh, I thought it was just for the implant. mine were 3k each just for the implant post and crown where i lost 2 molars.

>buyfags don't brush their teeth.
I thought this was more of a Sup Forums thing.

Where'd you get that idea from? Buyfags are by and large well adjusted to regular life as a result of being forced to work in order to support their hobby.

Is dental work really that expensive in Australia?

That's what I thought. But all these people are talking about horrid dental problems which should have been solved years ago because they won't pay chump change to see the dentist every year.

Selling some scales

Al Azif and Sonico DX Sealed
More for sale on my mfc :myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44
Houki 1/4
Tatenashi 1/4
Charlotte 1/7
Altina 1/8
Muramasa 1/7 wing rerelease (sealed)
Sonico 1/5