Why is veganism being shilled so hard?

>no culture can thrive on veganism
>vegan diet alone is deficient
>soy boys need suplements to survive
>soy girls are at special risk due to bleeding every month, therefore need twice the amount of iron and require iron/b12 injections

Going vegan is basically chosing to be chronically ill.

Why go vegan exactly? To piss off Trump voters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sv6DlBMPMw4
youtube.com/watch?v=rUuV5AJ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19524224/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16513288/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060115154340.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2691652/pdf/dmp010.pdf
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/13/11/1736.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Veganism is more of a religion than a diet.

because inferior species of a certain phenotype of the human race fear we will eat them

which we will

Because it's trendy

Probably because a lot of scientific research came out recently showing how unhealthy dairy/animal products are

>research came out recently showing how unhealthy dairy/animal products are

That doesn't say anything really. Anything can be unhealthy, like your favorite food in pic related.

>came out recently
Oh hey bro, how are the 80s treating you?
Come back to 2017 where its been disproven

>how unhealthy dairy/animal products are
If you eat 2 pounds of bacon every day, of course is gonna be unhealthy. But the same can be said about any product that is consumed in excess, even water.

vegan is veg, veg is green, green is healthy, healthy is vegan is planet is environment is nature is natural is organic is renewable is hippie is beautiful is weed is soil is soy boy.

It's all connected lads.

>my ancestor :)

>Green ID

soy decreases the risk of breast cancer.

I can't believe people don't understand this yet, I was on twitter and saw a video where there was a guy showing how they spread blood on meat that's old and grind up meat that is four days past date and mixing it 1/2 with fresh and putting it out.
Most great thinkers of whatever culture were at least vegetarian.
Plus once you realize that all creatures proceed from the oneness you stop wanting to cause them harm.

>>soy boys need suplements to survive

please tell me what supplements i need because i've been vegan for a while now and i don't wanna die

Beat me to it. I was gonna say, "What is this, a traditional Finnish dinner?"

then so do the plants faggot. stop eating food and kys

>Plus once you realize that all creatures proceed from the oneness you stop wanting to cause them harm.

this is perhaps the ultimate redpill

>vegetarian

This thread is about vegans tho. Stop lumping vegetarians with vegans.

Because it raises estrogen.

idk, my brother became a vegan and uses it constantly to virtue signal and feel better than everyone else.

I know he is getting brainwashed from somewhere, anyone have some mainstream websites that promote this shit?

> Reduces risk of cancer that has a 99% survival rate at the risk of getting more lethal ones

Well thank God

>to piss off Trump voters
>seeing someone not eating meat
TRIGGERED TRUMP

Veganism relies on long supply chains and modern agricultural methods, which are an absolute environmental disaster. Do you know what agricultural methods that don't lead to massive erosion, leaching of synthetic inputs and nutrients into our water ways and actually build soil on a very large scale have in common? They incorporate animals into the farming practices.

This is your average looking vegan male

MUAHAHA 4 days past date, LOL , il pay at a high price beef that is matured one to two months old, it's delicious !

kind of funny that you're worried about brainwashing given the untold billions spent by animal agriculture on exactly that

Taking a apple off a tree doesn't doesn't kill it (no karmic backlash) when you kill an animal it can no longer reproduce, fruit and trees require consumption to reproduce.

It is, Oneness is all, separateness is a distortion.

I like to age my elk for ~10-14 days at 37f. You have to age it until it starts to lose its firmness, then it is delicious.

im the biggest fan of trump. im vegan and play rugby. 6 foot, 210lbs and not what you call "soft.". i love guns as well.

most vegans give us a bad name bc they are weak feminine pussys who dont lift or do any kind of physical exercise except yoga.

there are many vegan athletes and power lifters. just look for them.

most people go to veganism with no real concept of how hard it will be. mostly that it is inconvenient. but theres nothing in a regular diet that you cant get in a vegan one.

dont get me wrong. if a civil war or uprising started tomorrow id be in the woods hunting and surviving. i hunted until i was 27 and grew up plenty on farms etc.

most vegans have this all or nothing mentality which is only pushing people away. we could go vegan and it would do the whole planet a lot of good. not to mention that our biggest killer in the west is our diets.

although this is bullshit, most Americans don't eat nearly as much veggies and fruits as they're suppose to and live off "muh meat" and "muh sugar" and think they're healthy.

(you)

i live in the usa by the way ^^^^

You do realize that if we were not eating animals the food we feed them we could eat instead?

do you know how much one cow eats in a day?

that's just plain bullshit. you're just spinning the wheel of life. some plants die when you take their fruits. actually eating a plant and shitting in your toilet is also bad, since by eating the fruit you prevent it from spreading its seeds and instead throw it in the toilet. does a lion incur karmic backlash for eating another animal? this is just the way nature works one dies to make room for another. stop with your bs

moral vegans? they're fucking dumb
ethical vegans? I see where they're coming from, but its really not a cause worth fighting for
nutritional vegans? don't exist

I think we need a vegan genocide

That's why you save seeds whenever you can.
If you live like an animal you'll die like one, lions kill each others young, is that also a example we should follow?

sorry this makes no sense. no matter how long the supply chain is for veganism, there is at least a few more steps to then slaughter the animal who ate all those veggies and other crops and take it to market.

livestock consumes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more resources than a human ever could including water which is becoming more and more scarce. if we ate all the crops directly ourselves we would could end world hunger in theory. just looking at basic supply and demand.

most land is cleared, forest cut down, and even more crops planted to feed our need for meat. you have it completely backwards.

There's exactly 0 scientific research that proves that veganism is healthier than balanced diet. Every dietitian will confirm.

Bro, you wanna stop them from sterilizing and culling themselves?
NO!!!!!!!
Let them enjoy their lifestyles. It just means we grow STRONGER.

And that completely fails to address my point that the most environmentally friendly food producers incorporate animals into their operations. There are a very large number of cycles in nature, and animals are needed to drive them. It is possible to produce 250bu/acre corn dry farming on land that you also run cattle, sheep and chickens with little to no synthetic input. If you do it correctly, your soil organic matter will increase, which means improvements in food nutrition, including meat quality, as well as massive improvements to our water sheds. Animals are a major driver of this, because they allow a farm to generate at least 5x the biomass in a year because of the sigmoid curve that most grasses' growths follow.

but we are animals user. people kill each others young too. just because you are an apex predator through tools does not mean you're not part of the food chain

Stop posting your grandfather Hans.

From a digestion perspective, meat is more difficult to digest and this takes up more of the body's energy. Protein deficiencies and such can be made up being eating stuff like nuts and seeds.

the funny part is that meat is better quality then the supermarket.

eggs
sausage
beef
mushrooms
onions
lettuce
tomatoes
potatoes
tuna
literally all you fucking need in life

Too bad you cant supplement your pussy with a dick.

It doesn't make sense to you because you know fuckall about ecology. Animals consume the extra resources that they do in our system today because of piss poor management practices. Grazing animals were roaming the plains in enormous numbers before humans got here, and those plains were enormously productive. And those animals generally weren't a burden, but rather a key integral part of those ecosystems.

BRB gonna eat some yummy italian bread with bacon and olives

fpbp

It would be better if you did, faggot

/thread

>Plus once you realize that all creatures proceed from the oneness you stop wanting to cause them harm.
>It is, Oneness is all, separateness is a distortion.

You've started taking hallucinogens too seriously. Cut the habit before you yourself became a veggie.

>no grains
>no chicken
>almost no veggies
>no fruits
>but worthless potatoes and sausages
Shit tier list.

this
they are just mentally ill

Because trying to restrict global population growth is too difficult. As such, the lower classes will be conditioned or forced to sustain on a limited diet as the material and environmental costs of meat production become an unavoidable issue. The elites will of course avoid undergoing any lifestyle changes.

It's like telling ordinary people to use less electricity in their homes, even though consumer culture was manufactured by wealthy industrialists and relies on running power-hungry factories to produce useless garbage that people are tricked into buying.

the only good reason to go vegan is if you're overweight and need to lose a lot weight fast

that's pretty rude

>all these butthurt beta males triggered at the thought of their masculinity being challenged
LMFAO. Eating meat is for savages and backwards societies who can't into agriculture. Friendly reminder that Hitler was a vegetarian., having compassion for animal life is a white man's trait.

I don't believe in taking psychotropic drugs, I'm sorry but everyone doesn't want to eat dead bodies.

eat some sugar and drink (or eat) from plastic bottles. I`m sure you like peanut butter. HEY ! no meat !!

How does it feel you Samifucks got enslaved by Finns?

Because the vegan diet is soy heavy.

>(((scientific)))
He fell for the scientific jew

who gives a shit what Adolf or Micheal Jackson ate ?

>water which is becoming more and more scarce

Where is it going though? Are we shooting it into space for shits and giggles?

Then why do you eat dead plants that were cut off a long while ago? We know they behave in their best interests given time, so aren't you eating dead green bodies?
Or maybe the deciding factor for you is the complexity of a structure?

>Chicken
Nigger detected

they also kill baby carrots! very rude

We're polluting the shit out of it and fucking up hydrological cycles. Clean, fresh water is what is becoming more scarce. The water itself is still there. Swapping to a vegan diet ain't going to change that.

pretty much everyone consumes dairy and meat in excess though, most people don't realize how little meat and dairy you should actually eat

>third world country

opinion discarded

>t. corporate americuck

Just go ahead and get the second patty you hysterical faggot.

There is literally nothing wrong with having a *balanced* diet that is out of the norm. I think people who have such a shitty reaction to veganism like OP are just self-conscious of their own shitty habits.

Jewish tricks.

Don't you (((care))) about the animals, user? Don't you (((care))) about the planet?

notice how they are eating raw meat and preserving the nutrients now thas organic

vegetarians are still superior

humans have frugivore teeth like chimps

Lefties are nothing if not attention whores. The minute they suspect something won't be well received, they're all over it. It sounds like some kind of mental disorder to me, but I'm not sure what it's called when it's pursued to this extent. (I'd love to know.)

>just self-conscious of their own shitty habits.
Or maybe they're just tired of getting preached at by skinny femboys who think they're above the morality of the animal kingdom because the organic energy they consume doesn't have a face.

I've never seen happier Finns in one picture.

Daily reminder that soy deforms the genitals in almost all mammals.

Rats, monkeys etc.

Women that are on soy diet get sick children.
Avoid this insecticide known as "Soy". It is extremely dangerous.

There's no death point for fruits and vegetables, they are means of holding and spreading seeds, they begin to decay once disconnected from the tree or plant.
If you were stripped naked and thrown in the wild there's very few animals you'd be able to catch with your hands if any, you literally walk up to a plant and remove the fruit that's it.

Not sure, maybe has something to do with this special Chinese soup.

Fingol.. I mean Finns are not mongolians! They are white!

youtube.com/watch?v=sv6DlBMPMw4

Why are they oiling up those aborted fetuses. I'm about to throw up...

animals have exact same will to live as you and i, mate

plants produce a much higher quality of protein and fat. people who don't know jack shit about nutritional science think otherwise, often confusing quantity with quality

We developed tool use for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUuV5AJ

>he thinks that vegetables and fruit are the same thing
Picking an apple from an apple tree certainly doesn't kill the tree itself.
But what about plucking a carrot from the ground?
Do you see why you're retarded now.

The only evidence you need really is to look at how cows and pigs and chickens are fucking up the environment.

The appropriate response to that is to limit your consumption of red meat to whatever level you feel appropriate. Not everyone is willing to give it up.

If you care about the moral concerns, it's actually better to eat cow than chicken, because it takes a ton of chickens to equal the weight of a cow that weighs one ton.

Enviromentally, a stable fishing operation is less harmful than red meat. Morally, they are not bred for food but hunted, so the moral claim is not as relevant.

The best meat is that which you hunt yourself.

There. summed up vegetarianism.

looks fake

i think you might be shill, something fishy about this

i avoid sugar and plastic

>no culture can thrive on veganism
strawman.
>vegan diet alone is deficient
strawman. not if done right.
>soy boys need suplements to survive.
strawman. not if done right
>soy girls are at special risk due to bleeding every month, therefore need twice the amount of iron and require iron/b12 injections
strawman. not if done right.

try harder. sage this shit.

what? you can have a vegan diet without any soy

That's why Samis are second class citizens here, we whited this place up.

>rats monkeys
That's because they turn all isoflavones into eqoul very efficiently while most humans dont convert equol nor do it efficiently. Even then the results on animals are mixed

Massive amounts of HUMAN controlled measured dietary intervention studies show NO feminizing effects of soy on humans

>No feminizing effects of soy on men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19524224/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf

>Soy has no feminizing effects on men as humans metabolize soy incredibly differently from other animals
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract

>Activation of beta anti estrogen receptors from soy nullifies pro-estrogenic alpha receptors
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16513288/

>Soy phytoestrogens BLOCK estrogenic effects
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060115154340.htm

>Soy has no hormonal effect on post or pre menopausal women
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2691652/pdf/dmp010.pdf

>Soy has no hormonal effect on women, a 2 year dietary intervention study
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/13/11/1736.full.pdf

It's just arrested development expressed as a political position.

It's a fad diet.

LITERALLY the same shit as low carb, gluten free, etc.

People think they can change everything about themselves by slightly changing what they eat. It's true to an extent, but it's not literally everything.

Morally. The Coma Diet is the ultimate. Why waste time on chewing or growing plants at all?

So, why haven't you switched to intravenous nutrition? Are you still one of those food supremacists? Let's face it, when we travel space, we won't have time to process meat. Liquid nutrition is the best thing there is for the planet. Minimum CO2 and maximum nutrition, straight into the bloodstream without stressing your liver or gut.

Found your twitter

Wtf? How did you find me?

Because Factory farms are fucking gross and eating cheeseburgers every day from micky D's doesnt make you tough you fat hogs.