At least leddit is trying to protect your right to shitpost

reddit.com/r/all/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
dallasnews.com/business/technology/2017/05/17/atts-ceo-randall-stephenson-gets-award-customized-yalmuke-new-york-event
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Seidenberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Definitely not astroturfing.

>trying
How many upboats to save the universe?

It’s a lot harder for the ISPs to shill on reddit, their efforts would just get downvotes into oblivion

Here they just need 4 or 5 shills to keep posting the same logical fallacies, plus whatever contrarians and trolls who will do it for free, and it looks like the repeal has Sup Forums‘s support, converting more retards who lack independent thought to their side

I'm here because I can't shitpost on Reddit, twitter, Google, Facebook. Stop pretending like you're doing me any favors faggot and fuck NN.

Fuck net neutrality and fuck reddit.

Net Neutrality just lets Netflix fuck over everyone's bandwith and get a free ride

I’m not a corporation using ungodly amounts of bandwitch and not paying for the extra usage.

This literally doesn’t matter at all. It doesn’t affect you in any way.

>retard contrarians fighting against their own self-interests

Net neutrality is for bootlicking cunts who love government control. Fuck off.

>*Upvoted*
I DID IT REDDIT I SAVED THE INTERNET!!!

This is good. This will prevent third worlders from affording to go on Sup Forums which = less shitskins.

Hello (((Comcast)))!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts

It literally won't, you fucking retard.

NN is government regulation, reddit trash. Keep pushing the le contrarian meme.

That's what I'm thinking. Only poorfags or literal third worlders are going to suffer from this. I don't mind shelling out some cash to get a better internet connection than other people. Perhaps if you want to spend your time on shitty websites all day, go fucking work instead and make some money.

>Sup Forums will defend EA
>Sup Forums will defend destroyig net neutrality

They are going to give you the same internet connection, only more expensive you cuck.

Nice try Kike, we're not letting you have any more governmental power

Exactly. But other people are not going to be able to afford it anymore, which means less poor (=scum) people on the internet.

>tfw I'm not an am*rifuck so I don't give a shit and I'm already tired of this fucking threads all day

>2007
>net neutrality or the evil redpublicans will take your internets!
>2016
>the net is 98% corporate owned and voting for HRC! current year!

And no more far-right terrorist sites. Good luck.

In all honesty I just don't understand what this is all about, I'd be happier if this situation didn't exist at all.
What side to support if I just want the net to stay the way it is? I don't want china internet.

What's so great about net neutrality anyways
>da isp's b tryna opress us n sheeit
>by .. providing better internet services ..
tis a second shoah indeed

Oh, I'm sorry. I mistook you for (((AT&T)))!

dallasnews.com/business/technology/2017/05/17/atts-ceo-randall-stephenson-gets-award-customized-yalmuke-new-york-event

I hope the SS kick in your door and drag you kicking and screaming into the gas chamber van.

how can you be so retarded you let (((them))) fuck your internet just because reddit is against (((them))) too?

Are you fucking retarded? Ending NN means the govt can no longer decide what gets to stay and what does. Meaning it's closer to a free market and only the people who are willing to pay get to stay. To spell it out for you: People who don't work (also known as leftists) will get absolutely btfo.

>Still shilling for more government power

Le based magapede! xD!

>>>/reddit/

Objectively wrong. Here's your (you) since you worked so hard for it. Now fuck off.

REDDIT AND OBAMA AND LEAF POSTERS SUPPORT IT SO WHY DONT YOU IT WAS HER TURN IT WAS HERRR TURRRBHGNGGFFNF LISTEN TO MCCAIN DRUMBFFYYYYYY HE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT NOT YOU

>russian bots
>spamming leddit

You don't seem to realize that corporations are the same as government. Both are able to oppress you. If you give corporations free rein to oppress you, the end result is the same as if the government oppressed you. You people don't seem to realize that there are more forms of power than police.

The only practical effect of NN is keeping ISPs from fucking streaming video providers in the ass, something I don't care about on any level.

The idea that they'll raise prices on the consumer end begs the question: if they want higher prices, why aren't they already higher?

>having to pay for access to websites you already have access to is a better internet service

>not wanting an authoritarian federal government that stops multinational jewish corporations from fucking over America
I'm thinking you're the one that doesn't belong, (((Verizon))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Seidenberg

This line doesn't really work when the biggest NN players are run by Jews and faggots.

Currently, providers have to treat data the same way. If NN falls, they can slow down, or block certain sites/services. For example, EA will be able to go to Comcast and pay them money so that they slow down the Internet for non-EA multiplayer games.

Corporations like jewgle are already oppressing us, so why the fuck should I continue defending them? The whole reason why we stopped NN is because we didn't want sites like this one to die. But jewgle is doing that anyway, so why should I fucking care if NN fucks them hard up the ass?

Why weren't they already higher before 2016?

The problem isn't net neutrality, the problem is the monopoly that Time Warner/Comcast enjoys. If you break up that monopoly, then it doesn't matter if NN is revoked (because then ISPs will have to compete and can't fuck over the consumer anymore).

No, you fucking retard, NN means NO ONE can decide what gets to stay. Get fucked, Abdul.
Nice argument.

You do realise Google could only benefit from the fall of NN? Otherwise they would have lobbied for it.
And what's easier? Not having NN repealed, or breaking up fuckhuge companies?

You can't avatarfag on this board you weaboo piece of shit reporting you to EU for pedophilia

>People who don't work (also known as leftists) will get absolutely btfo.
>Billionaires like Soros pump money into shill factories non-stop

Can't Deny The Pai

Ajit Pai is /ourguy/

>protect my rights
>have the government involve itself in my internet service is protecting my rights

Top kek

This. Pai is based. Praise kek!

Thanks for showing us the light, if leddit supports it , it must be shit.

How do so many people completely misunderstand this?

>fighting against their own self-interests
that's racist and you don't know me.

>Companies are going arbitrarily piss off their customers by needlessly increasing prices and limiting services

Oh my god it’s amost like you commie idiots don’t understand buisness at all

Pai is our street shitter , he's fighting the good fight.

This is a complicated subject -- What position are the Jewish organizations taking, so I know which side I'm against.

they're taking both sides. they win either way.

>what's an oligopoly?

Jewish organizations like Google and Netflix are for NN, Jewish ISPs are against.

>What side to support if I just want the net to stay the way it is?
It's jews jewing jews and the goyim pays for it.

fuck off back to plebit thanks

You are very wise.

Monopolies don’t exists without government backing

The reason isps like Comcast have power is local and federal governments prevents competitions.

The fcc needs to be removed from the equation

Corporations can't oppress you like government. The government is entitled to your money, corps aren't. So what you say makes no sense, I agree with the other user. I'm done having to sift through the posts and reddit comments to see who is actually intellectual. Online discourse, if there was any semblance of it, has completely went dormant. And to see 9gag comment section completely die off? Fucking sign me up padre.

>what is collusion
>what are de facto monopolies
You idiot. It's going to be the new "industry standard" pricing model.

Fucking crypto commies in this fucking thread

The free market has never made your services worse

Ever

It won’t with this either

>kikes are against jumping off bridges
LET'S GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE GUYS

Can we just ignore every single thread about this shit? I'm tired of these net neutrality shills.

goddamn you're a retard

>free ride
>implying companies don't pay for internet

fuck off nigger