Dorohaedoro

What went wrong

En died.

But hes okay now!
It's allllllll riiiiiiiiigth.

I want Dorohedoro distilled into a pure liquid form and injected directly into my eyes.

Is this still going? Caught up about a year ago and it looked like it was wrapping up.

I want to meet that need author

It's really close to conclusion, like really.

You motherfuckers were saying that literally 3 years ago.

Everything. But then it went right, though.

Nikaido turning into a devil.

Yes, and now only two years left! Isn't great?

> Vol 19 will be the last
> Sorry, actually it's Volume 20
> Haha, just kidding, it's 21
> Did we say 21? We meant 22.
Is this the only manga that got extended so many times?

Nothing?
Dorohedoro is great.

So do you think the revived lizard man Caiman is just a sort of unforseen coincidence created through a sort of loophole of magic that none of the devils or Hole expected (and thus is a sort of wildcard in their plans) or do you think he represents something else or some other facet of Ai?

Question
Shouldn't he have only 7 heads here, since Shin and Risu have both ripped one off?

I'm pretty sure he was just a fluke, I don't think Kai expected the Curse magic to be so powerful when he attacked Risu.

Don't they just represent his lost lives, not literally being the original heads?

Your title.

Before that point though, he's lost two heads which counted as two lives

Thats what I figure too and makes for a better story element.

>Attacks Ridu to steal his power, gets cursed and loses his memory with Hole controlling him to attack En.
>Ens power goes nuts and in the Chaos he gets hit by Ebisu's lizard magic, granting him magic resistance. Somewhere during all this he loses his head too.
>Wakes up with no memories, start of Caiman personality.
>Loses his head again and grows a new one thanks to the extra lives Hole imbued him with (on life #4 at this point I think)
>Preserve the head in a jar, jar gets stolen.
>Original gets memories back and Ebisu dies temporarily, releasing his body from her transformation magic.
>After a while the head comes into contact with some of Noi's healing magic, regrows a body with the Caiman personality and none of Ai's memories and is free of Hole's control.

It happened something like that, right? Basically one long convoluted fluke of circumstances and magic.

It was my understanding that Curse didn't actually kill him, more just fucked him up while getting trapped inside him.

More like
>Nikaido went topless but it doesn't matter because her boobs fell off