>E Ghouta Nov20
i.imgur.com/U5DZJI6.jpg
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 21
>Assad makes surprise visit to Sochi ahead of Putin's talks with Iran, Turkey
>Putin said he would follow up his talks with Assad with phone calls to U.S. President Donald Trump, ME leaders
>Nasrallah makes statement saying Hezbollah was ready to pull its forces from Iraq after defeating ISIS
>Another large Turkish Army convoy was seen entering Idlib Governorate from the Hatay Province, the 2nd time this month
>HTS/FSA lose over 100 combatants after attack on vehicle base last wk after reinforcements from 105th Brigade arrived to push them back
>SAA liberates Salhiyah from ISIS, troops will now continue to move towards the village of Al-Kashma
>Russia offers US to join humanitarian aid delivery in Syria for refugees in Er-Rukban camp
>Iran’s President Rouhani and Qassem Soleimani declare end of ISIS in separate statements
>Active phase of Syria military operation nears end – Russian General Staff
>Lavrov; Moscow and DC have established stable cooperation in Sy, except for the condemnation of terrorist actions
>Syrian Kurdish YPG accuses Turkey of Afrin aggression
>Head of Lebanese Army has asked military to be at “full readiness” to face “the Israeli enemy” at the southern border

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3011838/Syria-s-female-tank-drivers-Battalion-800-women-commandos-fierce-clashes-rebels-line-Damascus.html
almasdarnews.com/article/fsa-dissolves-unit-southern-syria-us-cuts-funding-report/
alquds.com/articles/1511252681179937900/
twitter.com/tvjihad/status/933053979789025281
pscp.tv/PressTV/1jMKgdyWMvWGL?t=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assad will lose check dubz

Nth for I don't know who is shilling who anymore

What is that tho

youre a fag check tripz

seems legit

Is this SAA

I don't even

Been watching a documentary on Syrian conflict with my gf. She told me she wants to fuck a Syrian

>when Sup Forums commits suicide by getting Sup Forums bandwidth starved in all of the USA

Nice

Did you tell her which syrian in particular?
There are a couple of acceptable answers.

the_reddit/ptg/ motivation for being pro repealing net neutrality steems from
>Trump can't do anything wrong
should he decide to keep net neutrality they'd defend that also

>Using bandwidth you paid for when buying "unlimited" internet is careless usage

>sEeMs lEgIt

They are quite serious about this

It turned out that the T-62 captured "today" by TIP has been already captured 5 weeks ago. Fucking pathetic propaganda

Reports of heavy artillery shelling and rocket barrages targeting the city of #Lataminah and its surroundings, fired from government #SAA positions in #Halfaya and Deir Mahrda #NothernHama #Hama #Syria

You can bet your ass torrenting will also be careless usage of bandwidth.
Or watching a 2 hour documentary on Youtube.

Its just too easy to blacklist some universally disliked websites, like Sup Forums is in the real world.

What can you expect from a bunch of corporate shills

Yes there's a SAA tank company(?) where the crew members are all female.

i was b8ing you with the first post
had you did this it would have eclipsed any doubt
but no you had to go
"g-g-guise it's a me, american baker,why don't you trust me?"
>insert pic of jew with poker face mask

She got wet looking and Bashara interview. Now trying to figure out what to do with that info

Where are all the qt Syrian girls

>t-62
utter garbage
any man portable HEAT rocket would fuck it up since it's lacking composite armour

Yes, more pics in article.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3011838/Syria-s-female-tank-drivers-Battalion-800-women-commandos-fierce-clashes-rebels-line-Damascus.html

One argument is that other ISPs would provide better alternatives so free market solves any potential problems.
But that's garbage as in infrastructure stuff there are areas where there is simply no choice and it's a kinda natural monopoly.
And in monopolies one has to give restrictions otherwise the monopoly just abuses its power, which will happen here

daily reminder that you can't be based while supporting a faggotry promoting commie khomeinoid tyrant

/داب/

>FSA dissolves unit in southern Syria after US cuts funding: report
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:40 P.M.) – Jordan-based Al-Hadath News reported that the Free Syrian Army has recently dissolved one of its units which consisted of 180 fighters. Hussam Shueib, a Syrian expert in militant groups, opined to Sputnik that it was done at the behest of the US and explained why.

The Free Syrian Army (FSA) has recently dissolved one of its units, which was fighting near the Syrian city of Al Tanf, Al-Hadath News reported, citing its military sources in the FSA.

The information was also confirmed by the websites of some Syrian military groups which cited one of the fighters of the dissolved units as saying that 180 militants have been dismissed and paid $2,000 each.

Hussam Shueib, a Syrian expert in militant groups, has commented to Sputnik Arabic on the move, suggesting that it was done on the order of the US, which is “experiencing disappointment” over the failure of the FSA support campaign.

“We now see that Daesh (ISIS) and other similar armed units are being defeated on all the fronts while the Syrian government army is steadily advancing. The US now needs a new tool for its military operations,” he told Sputnik.
Source: Sputnik, Al-Hadath
almasdarnews.com/article/fsa-dissolves-unit-southern-syria-us-cuts-funding-report/

>"I-I was just b-b8ing guise"
Or was I b8ing you by saying who I was?
No, you're right, I would have been suspicious too.

unironically i partly agree with you on this one

> She got wet looking and Bashara interview.
#metoo
Though i like Suheil more.

>t. gay commie hans
>partly
and why that?

>Though i like Suheil more.

because i don't like faggotry nor communism either

and what about kh*meinism?

i really really really really want to see idlib blown to shreds
that was my nightly input

Apologies for not using your pic m8

np

t. hezbollah occupation force that invaded and is keeping lebanon hostage

IDLIB BAKURETSU WHEN?

on a purely theological level i think they're wrong
but as you should know the schism was haram in the first place

you got that right

i honestly want to see that shithole involved in a bukkake hail of rockets from all saa, t*rks and biji gypsies
literally the epicenter of fsa metastases

when will the lebanese people rise up against the foreing invader?

Russia's Putin hosts Assad in fresh drive for Syria peace deal

MOSCOW/BEIRUT (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin hosted Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for three hours of talks to lay the groundwork for a new push by Moscow to end Syria’s conflict now that Islamic State’s territory is overrun.

Russia is trying to broker an international consensus around a peace deal for Syria, over two years after Moscow began a military intervention that turned the tide of the conflict in Assad’s favor.

Putin said he would follow up his meeting late on Monday with Assad by talking soon to international leaders with influence over the conflict, among them U.S. President Donald Trump, the Saudi king, and the leaders of Iran and Turkey.

In a more than hour long phone call on Tuesday, Trump and Putin stressed the importance of the U.N.-led peace process in resolving the Syrian civil war, the White House said.

According to the Kremlin, Putin told Trump that the “Syrian leader confirmed adherence to the political process, to run a constitutional reform” and presidential and parliamentary elections.

CONT.....

Previous attempts to end Syria’s six years of war have foundered because of bitter disagreements, especially on whether Assad himself should stay in power.

After the talks in Russia -- Assad’s first publicly-declared travel outside Syria since a trip to Moscow in October, 2015 -- a Kremlin spokesman declined to say if Assad’s own future had come up in the discussions, saying only that was up to the Syrian people.

The White House statement made no mention of Assad’s future. U.S. officials have said Assad has no future governing Syria.

Putin meanwhile also spoke with Saudi King Salman, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.

The half-hour conversation with Netanyahu dealt with Iran’s attempts to gain a foothold in Syria and Israel’s opposition to such moves, according to a source in Netanyahu’s office. The Israeli leader stressed his country’s security concerns, the source said.

In a sign that international attempts may be underway to bridge the differences between rival sides in the Syrian conflict, leading opposition figures, including former prime minister Riyad Hijab, resigned.

Hijab headed the opposition High Negotiations Committee, formed with Saudi backing, and had insisted on Assad’s removal from power at the start of a political transition.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, speaking in Moscow, said the resignations would make the opposition more reasonable and realistic.

On Wednesday, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani -- whose countries back opposing sides in the Syria conflict -- will travel to Russia for a three-way meeting with Putin aimed at advancing the Syrian peace process.

CONT......

The pic from 5 weeks ago was when it was in SAA hands.

SECRET VISIT

Assad’s visit to Russia was brief and closely-guarded. He flew in on Monday evening, held talks, and flew out four hours after landing, according to the Kremlin. Officials did not release word of the meeting until Tuesday morning.

Sitting either side of a small coffee table in a conference room at Putin’s residence in Sochi, southern Russia, Putin told Assad it was time to pivot from a focus on military operations to a search for a peaceful solution.

Syrian government forces and their allies at the weekend took control of Albu Kamal, the last major Syrian town held by Islamic State.

“We still have a long way to go before we achieve a complete victory over terrorists. But as far as our joint work in fighting terrorism on the territory of Syria is concerned, this military operation is indeed wrapping up,” Putin told Assad, in comments broadcast by Russian television.

“Now the most important thing, of course, is to move on to the political questions, and I note with satisfaction your readiness to work with all those who want peace and a solution (to the conflict),” Putin said.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, dressed in an olive-colored uniform, looked on as Putin and Assad spoke.

ASSAD‘S FUTURE

Wearing a dark suit and sitting across from Putin, Assad told the Russian leader: ”At this stage, especially after we achieved victory over terrorists, it is in our interests to move forward with the political process.

CONT.....

“And we believe that the situation we now have on the ground and in the political sense permits us to expect progress in the political process. We count on the support of Russia to ensure the non-interference of outside players in the political process,” he said through an interpreter.

“We don’t want to look backwards. We welcome all those who truly want to see a political solution. We are ready to have a dialogue with them,” said Assad.

Putin and Assad last met in Moscow on Oct. 20, 2015, a few weeks after Moscow launched its military operation in Syria, which has beaten back anti-Assad rebels and propped up struggling government forces.

Underscoring the importance of the Russian military to Assad, Putin presented the Syrian leader to top military commanders assembled at his Sochi residence.

>KHAT

>foreign invaders
which one specifically? i can name at least 5five at the moment

Not bad!

“On behalf of the entire Syrian people, I express my gratitude for what you have done,” Assad told them. “We will not forget it.”

Assad’s opponents, and Western governments, have accused Russia of killing significant numbers of Syrian civilians with its air strikes, allegations Moscow denies.

Some people familiar with the Kremlin’s thinking say that, to reach a peace deal, Russia would not insist on Assad staying in power -- as long as the institutions of the Syrian state remained intact.

But while Russia is not wedded to Assad, Iran is committed to him. Iranian forces and the Iran-backed Hezbollah militia have played a big role in the fighting on the ground, supporting Assad’s forces.

Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah thanked and praised Shi‘ite militias including Afghans and Iraqis for their role in the Syria war in a speech on Monday night.

>He said the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Qods Force, Major General Qassem Soleimani, had led the battle for Albu Kamal from the frontlines.

>BONGROACH BTFO

Not the best one i ever meade, but here it is in case someone likes it

>inb5 she's actually a rojbin gypsy

Thanks, some great photos in here

Np

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Lebanon’s President Michel Aoun on Tuesday told Arab states that dealing with Lebanon required wisdom otherwise the country would be pushed “towards the fire”.

Lebanese President Michel Aoun is seen in Baabda, Lebanon, November 21, 2017. Dalati Nohra/Handout via REUTERS

Aoun’s warning followed an Arab League meeting on Sunday whose closing communique condemned the Iran-backed Lebanese Shi‘ite group Hezbollah for “supporting terrorism” and noted that it was part of the Lebanese government.

The Arab League meeting was called at the behest of Saudi Arabia and its Arab allies as they seek to counter Iran. Saudi Arabia this month accused the Lebanese government of declaring war on it because of Hezbollah.

“My message to the Arab brothers: Dealing with Lebanon requires a lot of wisdom and rationalism, and the alternative to that is pushing it towards the fire,” Aoun said in a televised speech on the eve of Lebanese independence day.

Lebanon has been pitched into political crisis this month by Saad al-Hariri’s sudden resignation as prime minister, thrusting the country once again to the forefront of the Saudi-Iranian rivalry in the Middle East.

The Lebanese government and politicians close to Hariri, a longtime ally of Riyadh, say Saudi Arabia forced him to step down and held him against his will. Hariri and Saudi Arabia have denied this.

Hariri flew to Paris at the weekend following an intervention by France. He is expected to return to Lebanon in the coming hours to take part in independence day celebrations in Beirut on Wednesday.

Referring to Hariri’s resignation, Aoun said the “last governmental crisis” had “passed” but it was not a trivial issue.

How are you doing fellow small penised sandnigger enthusiasts?
*tips fedora*

good evening lads
So who's the fool that would ever want to harm Iran?
Must be kikes

quite well, studying some galician while lurking
how about you?

im doing great! just finishing up my nude portrait of assad, came out pretty BASED! cant wait to post it here!

>"Iran will not get Nuclear weapons, it will not turn Syria into a military base against Israel" - Netanyahu
>NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Shall certainly be looking forward to it

Why Hezbollah gives Nazzi salutes? It is offensive to the "holocost" "survivors"!
Please report them to twitter so they take away their blue check marks

Putin informs Trump of outcome of meeting with Syria's Assad

Denis Pinchuk

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President discussed the civil war in Syria on Tuesday, with Putin stressing the importance of finding a political solution to the conflict after meeting with Syria’s president.

Russian President Vladimir Putin (L) shows the way to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad during a meeting in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, Russia November 20, 2017. Picture taken November 20, 2017. Sputnik/Mikhail Klimentyev/Kremlin via REUTERS

Trump and Putin spoke by telephone for about an hour, covering topics including Syria, Ukraine, Iran, North Korea and Afghanistan, a White House official said earlier.

Their conversation came after Putin hosted Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for three hours of talks on Monday, in preparation for a push by Moscow to end Syria’s conflict now that Islamic State has been driven out of its self-styled caliphate in Iraq and Syria.

According to Kremlin, Putin told Trump that the “Syrian leader confirmed adherence to the political process, to run a constitutional reform and president and parliament elections”.

“The message was sent of the necessity to keep the sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of Syria and to reach a political settlement based on principals to be worked out in a full-scale negotiation process in Syria,” the Kremlin said.

On Wednesday, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani - whose countries back opposing sides in the Syria conflict - will travel to Russia for a meeting with Putin aimed at advancing the Syrian peace process.

Putin stressed the importance to Trump of what he called “coordinating of efforts between the special services of both countries”.

The two leaders also discussed North Korea, “stressing the expediency of finding the ways of solution by the diplomatic means”.

Hello Mohamed

Pretty good

Kazak hapa women > all

Here we have crystal clear evidence of Trump-Russia collusion on display, and I bet those m*ga cucks over a r_ptg will claim its 4d chess

I like it, in fact often when you think it's just so so I like it and everytime when u r super proud i am not so thrilled, seems our tastes don't align

do you really think that kh*meinists are that time's Ali's partisans?
He literally burned alive the first kh*meinists

hello

define khomeinist
do you mean shia in general or shia iranians?

hnnnnng

ok, here's what I don't understand:
there is talk about a peace deal, but between whom exactly?
The only powers who actually count are the other nations, like US, Turkey, Israel, Saudis.
But Syria isn't at war with any of them officially(except Israel) so how can there be a peace deal then?
Or is it that official support will be withdrawn?

If they mean peace deal between Syria and the Syrian rebels...who exactly? They are fragmented throughout Syria and the only bigger blob is Idlibistan which has a fucking civil war of their own.

>tl;dr: what'd be a peace deal about?

Both sides are run by kikes, they can find ways to fuck you either way. The best is probably the status quo, because if they start changing things, they will sooner or later start introducing stuff that will fuck you without anyone noticing until its too late.

I overdo the noise on a lot of them, this one doesnt have that much, maybe that's what you dont like

its a trap

yes, but there's also more to it, I'm missing the words right now to express what I mean

Good quality pictures of Assad and Putin meeting.
alquds.com/articles/1511252681179937900/

he burned those that called him god
but not every shia worship ali as god

mmmmmmmmmanlet

God I hate anti-net neutrality shills with a passion.

twitter.com/tvjihad/status/933053979789025281

hows the war going?

>Head of Lebanese Army has asked military to be at “full readiness” to face “the Israeli enemy” at the southern border

Are you really libertarian or just hiding that flag?

>The only powers who actually count are the other nations, like US, Turkey, Israel, Saudis.
Padre is better at explaining this but I'll try.
The Sochi talks are between Russia, Iran, and Turkey, and they pertain more to a political settlement of a post war Syria, particularly in a humanitarian aid sense, and a draw down in violence. The topics of discussion will be UN resolutions, local elections, and a new draft of the Syrian constitution.
The Astana talks include the same 3 main countries, but there are some organized opposition groups included, and the main focus of these are de-escalation zones between the rebels who are represented, Turkey, and the Syrian government.

>The Sochi talks are between Russia, Iran, and Turkey, and they pertain more to a political settlement of a post war Syria, particularly in a humanitarian aid sense, and a draw down in violence. The topics of discussion will be UN resolutions, local elections, and a new draft of the Syrian constitution.
>The Astana talks include the same 3 main countries, but there are some organized opposition groups included, and the main focus of these are de-escalation zones between the rebels who are represented, Turkey, and the Syrian government.
wrong. you can always trust a burger to be this fucking ignorant and cocky simultaneously.
>16 posts by this ID
wow. please kys. this makes it even more embarrassing.

thanks, but it seems still far onesided, so let's say all those negotiations are done and all nations are happy, for whatever reason...say a rebel group will not just disband, is it then ok to slaughter them or how do people think this would play out?

Did you saw the recently speech of Nasrallah?

pscp.tv/PressTV/1jMKgdyWMvWGL?t=0

>the most recent edition of r/ptg literally calls net neutrality a fag plot
We're hitting levels of delusion and cultism that shouldn't be possible