Why do Americans hate public transportation?

Why do Americans hate public transportation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cjfTG8DbwA
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Société_nationale_des_chemins_de_fer_vicinaux#La_p.C3.A9riode_entre_les_deux_guerres_mondiales
wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/woman-shot-during-attempted-robbery-at-lenox-square/372916281
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

Niggers and a pretty big country

In spain for example you can take a high speed train and go to the other side in 4 hours, you just buy a business class ticket and no niggers around.

I don't, but there's a LOT of public to transport over here, and the infrastructure for true mass public transportation doesn't exist here and so it would have to be scratch-built.

Imagine being stuck in that jam on a bus with 50 feral niggers. Public transport is for niggers.

Blacks on the bus and light rail.

Crime on buses around the sound is epidemic. One bus went off a bridge a few years ago because some black guy was attacking the Bus driver.

Public transport is also slow. A half hour car trip is a one hour bus ride. It is unreliable - if the bus is full, they'll not stop for you. If it's the last bus of the day, you're screwed. I've seen them strand a blind girl once. If you have to transfer, you're out in the rain. If it snows, they'll dump you off and send a car to pick up the driver.

Public transport outside of NYC and D.C. are our no-go zones.

It's filled with niggers disgusting nauseating yuck yuck fire up the ovens for the love of god

I came here to post this

because they have no sense of community or family because they sold their soul to work for a greed, faceless corporation that in turn painters with other corporations that brainwash them into loving automobiles.

This is why America has very few towns/market places where the community of citizens can gather and interact.

Americans want as little interaction with eachother as possible. It's feels more safer that way to them. They can observe comfortably from their couches while watching "real" life on TV

Freedom of movement, you stupid fucking communist cocksucker.

>riding the bus with niggers and meth heads

That’s for poor people and those with no time constraints, commie faggot.

>be Sup Forums
>blame literally everything on niggers, muslims and jews
>expect to be taken seriously, ever
>mfw

niggers and wide open country roads where the nearest house is a mile or more away from eachother.

my bus ride to school took over an hour and a half. shit is way too spread out to work.

Why would any sane person participate in that?

>come into thread about public transportation
>start bitching about ebil gommunism out of the blue the way your cold war-era indoctrination told you to
Americans

Why do you create this thread everyday?

forced employment

Russia and China have decent public transportation and they’re huge. There’s no good reason (besides subhumans fucking it up) to not have high speed rail on the east and west coast, as well as the urban core of the Midwest and the big 3 cities in Texas. We don’t have to link up the whole country, and we only have to build it in a relatively small region to serve 90% of the population

>Be dumbshit memeflag
>Miss other dumbshit memeflag
hurr durr, gommunism

The niggers ruined everything meme is overused, but in this case it is 100 % accurate

niggers

Because it’s shit

Just wait till the kikes push gas up to six bucks a gallon like in Europe.

US is the most expensive third world country in the world. What makes you think politicians are going to budget for something that benefits their constituents when they can line their own pockets instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=-cjfTG8DbwA

How is it overused? Every problem in America is caused by them or the Jews

when i saw this topic i already knew what the answer would be. Does this mean i spend too much time on /pol?

People shit on the trains and buses here all the time.

The other day I was on the bus and heard EASTERN EUROPEANS complaining about how shitty and primitive our transport is.

/thread
MODS please move to

>
>Russia and China have decent public transportation and they’re huge. There’s no good reason (besides subhumans fucking it up) to not have high speed rail on the east and west coast, as well as the urban core of the Midwest and the big 3 cities in Texas. We don’t have to link up the whole country, and we only have to build it in a relatively small region to serve 90% of the population
Russia and China have a lot of landmass, that is true, but their cities are clustered together and not spread out.

It allows shitskins and low IQ to relocate and move across the city/state/country so that they would be able to go (((diversify))) if not for it existing.

Because we have NIGGERS in the USA.

Its the same reason we have such high gun deaths, NIGGERS. Black males (6.4%of the population) are responsible for 52.6% of ALL US murders.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Remove NIGGERS from gun stats and we have less than Luxembourg or Belgium.

Remove NIGGERS from public transpo it will be clean enough and violence free enough for white people to want to use it.

Because we got jewed hard by the car industry who lobbied against decent public transportation.

>The other day I was on the bus and heard EASTERN EUROPEANS complaining about how shitty and primitive our transport is.

Here's a subway station in St. Petersburg.

it's true! The sad reality is most Americans who blame "niggers" for mass transit sucking haven't traveled outside of the US to understand that there are many other countries who have being doing mass transit properly for a every long time.

American citizens just willingly take it in the ass and then blame minorities.

We got the car and went to town. It also represents freedom of movement without being tied to the rails. America is also huge and rural so we evolved for cars to be more standard. Though I do agree we need better transportation. Here in florida they are attempting it with the sunrail and such. To bad its all shit and late anyway.

poor civic planning plus auto industry lobbying.

they're trying to build railway lines throughout LA but the different cities keep blocking it because they don't want low class from the East coming in.

Probably you have a wrong image about some eastern eruopean countries user. They are not like borat or the polish memes.
Some of them are tho

America confirmed 3rd world

In atlanta cities actively block the marta line because every time they try to add a new stop the crime in that area goes way up.

I want to be in control

There is a driving culture among the 16-18 where if they don't have a license they don't get ostracized, just... noticed. Glad I did my learner's permit shit early.

I 56th that motion...niggers it is.

Why do Europeans realize how large and spread out our country is, and that a public transit system that works in a little peanut country like Belgium won't work in the Midwest.

Because it's a small step from mass transit to communism.

*not* realize, fuck.

Maybe you should ride D.C. Metro or BART in San Francisco. You'll see.

you're not very educated are you?

they have niggers
here in Lithuania we don't have niggers so it's safe to use public transportation.
Invest in Lithuania today, prepare for the future

The black majority areas in US are indeed third world tier. Majority white areas are more European-like than a lot of Europeans realize.

So are ours, most of the population lives in less than 10% of the landmass. Some big cities (Denver) are pretty isolated but most aren’t.

>every time they try to add a new stop the crime in that area goes way up.

This. I lived in two, peaceful, prosperous neighborhoods in San Diego. They ran MTS through both of them. Both neighborhood rapidly feel apart. I finally bought a house 45 miles away form the nearest transit stop and I will kill myself if one shows up in my comfy white town of 1500 people.

This thread again sage

Public transit is for losers thats why
Americans are not losers
Winning

This is no longer true, most teenagers I've known lately still can't drive. I know 16 year olds who still haven't gotten their learners permit, in a state where you get that at 14

Same thing happened in the SF Bay Area with BART. All of the neighborhoods near terminals went downhill. The rich people in the north bay blocked it because they saw what was happening.

I have an inner ear problem that prevents me from driving, I really wish I lived in another country

enjoy paying out the ass for automobile costs, insurance, and gas. I live in NY and not only make more $$ than you, I use MTA and save literally thousands compared to you in car costs.

enjoy your delusion of "winning"

this

>The rich people in the north bay blocked it

You can always rely on rich CA liberals to fight any project that's going to help niggers. They're reliably left leaning on every issue up until their safety and property values are threatened. I love it when affordable housing projects get shot down in liberal areas out here.

>having freedom to go when and where you please is taking it in the ass

Eurocucks aren't even trying to hide the salt these days.

Freedom of movement dipshit.

fpbp

We like choice and freedom. We like having the option to leave when we want, go where we want, proceed at the pace we want, etc. With public transport you're stuck on whatever schedule and whatever destinations are available.

Take my holiday travel plans for example - my family lives in the Midwest, I live in Georgia. It's a 16 hour drive. I can leave when I want, stop when I need to, change routes if I like, whatever. If I go by bus I've got to take a shuttle to the nearest major city, take another bus to another major city, and another, and another, and then a final shuttle to the actual town my folks live in. It's six buses, $400, and almost 36 hours of travel and layovers.

/thread

why this thread every day?

The irony is that rich white liberals are the first to point their fingers at other people and call them bigots, but they intentionally settle in all white communities and have almost no day to day contact with blacks and Hispanics.

based

Because public transportation is not good for (((them))).

Their used to be a rail system in LA and other metro areas, but the big motor companies bought them and destroyed them because they knew they'd make
more money through the highway system and personal cars.

Not exaggerating either, it's pretty well documented that lots of companies were charged with conspiracy but never convicted

it takes 3 days to drive from coast to coast, where most of the fucking cities are

Because the collectivists hate our freedom.
They hate our internet, hence the full on attack promoting (((net neutrality))), and these daily threads that we need to give up cars.

>not realizing airplanes and rental cars exist wherever I go

enjoy your "local" lifestyle, pleb

>enjoy paying out the ass for automobile costs, insurance, and gas.

I do. Every opportunity I get to avoid a nigger is a victory. Besides, I got an EV in CA. No gas or gas tax for me.

Because I don't want to be jammed up close like that to other Americans.

Why do we want public transportation? Yeah, there's shittons of traffic in shitty cities. Out where there's real freedom a truck will get you were you need to go faster than cucktrain.

Local?
My car has been to 27 of the 50 states, east and west coast.
Freedom is a wonderful thing.

>settle in all white communities and have almost no day to day contact with blacks and Hispanics.

that's because deep down they think like you and I. They just aren't open about it. But when it comes to self preservation and protection of assets/property, they're 1488 because they know the "people" they mourn for will ruin everything they have.

Who wants to be on a smelly train next to a nigger?

The amount of cops it takes to keep Marta safe is one statistic and reason that ultimately proves niggers are sub fucking human out of a million other possibilities which prove they are sub human.

You can't even argue this.
(You)

IIRC until about one century ago Murica got a very pervasive system of railroads, I remember seeing some interactive map of dismissed railways a few years back
Especially on the East side of the Mississippi it would reach almost every town/village
I suppose there were similar networks for trams etc in bigger cities
When did it got all dismantled?
For our extra urban tram system (see fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Société_nationale_des_chemins_de_fer_vicinaux#La_p.C3.A9riode_entre_les_deux_guerres_mondiales ) it was the 50s/60s, how about you?

Because public transportation is not good for (((them))).

Their used to be a rail system in LA and other metro areas, but the big motor companies bought them and destroyed them because they knew they'd make
more money through the highway system and personal cars.

Not exaggerating either, it's pretty well documented that lots of companies were charged with conspiracy but never convicted

How is it a “choice” to drive when the car companies lobbied to destroy decent public transportation for decades? San Fran and Seattle started out as trolley cities and they infrastructure got torn out. If we segregated it again millions of people would want to use public transit

You don’t have to connect the two coasts to each other, just connect the major cities that are reasonably close to one another. Put a line in the Northeast, put a line in the PNW, put a line in the Great Lakes, put a line in south Cali, and put a line in Texas

I dare you to take the bus for 1 year in america and not get robbed

public transportation is communism

it is shit here
i used to spend a few weeks a year in germany before all of the infiltration really happened
doeners and drunk russians were the only problems
the busses there were clean and punctual
the bus driver went into opposing traffic to keep his schedule
drivers here dont give a fuck about their job and dont give if youre late
some russian bitch was being a trashy cunt on the bus and the bus driver yelled at her and ended the shit
here there are homeless people that literally live on the bus
america cant into public transportation
i was in bavaria during what i am describing

>driving through corn fields in different states. wew!
take it easy, mr. world traveler

really makes you think huh?

Touching on something legit here: the amount of $$ spent on road construction and maintenance every year as well as on the automobile industry would be truly staggering. We're talking ending world poverty staggering. Now, I'm no envirozealot, but I dream of a day when we all travel in trains of hovering, self driving, cars over road beds that are nothing more than a flattened gravel surface needing only a rake every once in a while.

>Out where there's real freedom a truck will get you were you need to go faster than cucktrain.
*blocks your path*

Come to Alaska, some of our cities are famously bikeable and our drunk natives aren't as dangerous as niggers

One of my colleagues told me that self driving cars will create more inequality because it will be used by (productive) people that want to avoid using transit.

Self driving cars /ourcars/ confirmed.

Be sure to hang out with your shit skins tonight. You're better than all the other white people. O wait you're not even white. You're a Kike!

Atlanta facts = true
Lenox Square was idyllic back in the day before it got africanized
Suddenly wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/woman-shot-during-attempted-robbery-at-lenox-square/372916281
It's Mogadishu now, best avoided
Downtown is just hoboes and panhandlers
"City life is so vibrant!"
Puhleeze

Were I come from its more like one car to 5 people but ya so what if I wanna drive my car its my right to do so if I please.

Nobody likes to ride the Loser Cruiser.

It's full of everyone who can't afford to go otherwise.

Why do you Shillposter fucking Love reposting the same shitty threads?????????????????

>thinks automobiles are more free than walking

>Who wants to be on a smelly train next to a nigger?
>The amount of cops it takes to keep Marta safe is one statistic and reason that ultimately proves niggers are sub fucking human out of a million other possibilities which prove they are sub human.

LOL there are a bunch of reasons why the Atlanta news stations would never enable comments on their stories in a million years, haaaahahaha
People who live here KNOW

>Thinks a dick is more free than a Benis