Who is the best girl in Code Geass and why is it Cornelia?

Who is the best girl in Code Geass and why is it Cornelia?

Correct yourself. Clovis was best girl.

take that back

Cecile is underrated

Best looks, was a great leader, never had an annoying moment, unshakeable loyalty, never had a fucking nervous breakdown unlike pretty much the entire rest, is the only actual grown woman iirc and the only female that could stand against lelouch.

She is pretty well rounded as a character. She begins her hunt for Zero thinking that he is simply one more terrorist, then at the end of R1 she understands why Lelouch became Zero. She doesn't hate him for being an enemy of Britannia, but for killing her sister and ruining her image in front of the world. She even seems to have some reservations about his motives when she is captured by him, but Lelouch doesn't want her pity hence pushes their relationship past breaking point

Cornelia is really good but let's not get ahead of ourselves

None of the big trio of Geass- Shirley, Kallen or C.C. are best girl material. All others are however, barring Chiba and Nina.

CC is best girl. Either Cornelia or Euphie come in second

Cornelia > Euphie

>everybody's rewatching CG now
Sweet.

Cornelia best girl simply for being gay for the second best girl. Pizzabooty witch apologists can go.

Didn't she get pregnant at the end?

it's kallen you fuckin faggot

It's okay to be mad that Cornelia falls just short of best pizza butt

Wrong sister faggot.

I love Kallen!

Lets be real here, all the girls barring a small handful are BEST GIRL material

This includes Shirley and a bunch of others.

this guy gets it

They're all really bad after season two.

>M-muh principle!

Kanon was best girl messing around with best boy.

Fight me faggots.

Rakshata

inb4 >POO

Why not just make him slave like lelouche did with schneizel? Why kill?

I want to princess carry Nunnally.

I imagine it's some combination of:
Lelouch not being broken enough to enslave people this early in the story.
Lelouch being so revenge-obsessed that he wasted the Geass on getting information first, then killed Clovis after realising that he didn't know anything further.

Edgelord enthusiasm the first time you're allowed to do as you will without consequences.

This man is a scholar.