Portugal with no Net Neutrality

Pic related. America is next. Thank Ajit Pajeet for destroying the internet!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_discrimination#cite_ref-Wireless_Federation_35-0
wirelessfederation.com/news/21888-verizon-wireless-restores-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
I NEED MY STEAM GAMES, MY Sup Forums, MY GELBOORU AND DANBOORU, MY SANKAKUCOMPLEX, MY GAB AI, MY KEK GG, MY SOUNDCLOUD, AND MY BITCHUTE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who gave you permission to create a thread about Portugal, mutt?

Better grab a VPN while you still can.

>progressive west

Honestly, this looks amazing. Can't wait for net neutrality to be done away with.

Can't I just run tor and not be bothered by any of this shit?

Might be wrong. I'm only semi tech-literate.

I can defeat the idea of NN in a sentence.

The internet as a whole was freer and more open before net neutrality and that is irrefutable.

The amount of censorship, tracking and all sorts of bullshit only doubled after net neutrality.

A free market >>>>>> Government nanny state rules

Also OP, that's not an ISP offering that's a mobile offering.

>a picture
MSM would be proud

>clearly mobile shit

ISP's throttled torrent sites and blocked Sup Forums before net neutrality, it was not more open.

THIS, not to mention OP is lying anyway.

An advice to anons ITT, as soon as you hear anything about Portugal: it's always wrong until you speak to a local about it.

wtf? This never happened, and no isp's with dynamic IP's that were banned by possibly a previous user or range bans does not equal an ISP blocking Sup Forums.

Keep shilling for NN though, but reddit is that way ->

>americans will vanish from Sup Forums in your lifetime
Can't wait.

| Nice try, gentile goy Amerimutt shill.

This is mobile data packages.

genuinely curious; how's drug decriminalization doing?

are Sup Forums burgers literally against net neutrality now because Donny boy is?

4/pol/ is literally /TD/ tier now

>netneutragul

No, we’re against it because Reddit is for it.

>reddit is that way
>nothing but reddit spacing in his posts and obvious T_D poster
got me laffin m8

>loses election
>still thinks he's in charge

>doesnt realize the only reason donny boy was elected was internet freedom
I guess you are a leaf...

It's literally an add for 10GB of bonus data used by specific aps. I fail to see the issue. If you combine them all together it's still about as much as it costs to get 10 gigs of data in north america.

lol literally every one of those are going away with net neutrality, unless you wanna cough up those wage-cuck dollars. This is what you voted for when you voted Trump.

reddit spacing is not a thing, nobody said that when phone posters came

>the only reason donny boy was elected was internet freedom

uh... I don't know what to respond to that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_discrimination#cite_ref-Wireless_Federation_35-0

wirelessfederation.com/news/21888-verizon-wireless-restores-Sup Forums-traffic-2

>On February 4, 2010, Verizon Wireless blocked Sup Forums, an English language imageboard from being accessed by its customers. A few days later, on February 7, 2010, Verizon Wireless confirmed that Sup Forums had been "explicitly blocked", offering no explanation. The block was lifted a few days later.

Good job newfag, you played yourself because you don't know site history

Keep laffing. At least I wont get arrested for saying naughty things on twitter about muslims in my country

Ironically, we are introducing more regulation to combat monopolies which only exist because of regulations and regulatory capture.

Net Neutrality is a nanny state meme.

Government "nanny" state rules provided us with paint without lead. Unfettered capitalism has always been a bane for consumers. Quit ignoring reality, we're about to take the D