Should Canada interfere in the US elections against Trump?

Russia did it to help Trump but with Canada's influence, the US would be a much better country.

Other urls found in this thread:

marijuanaindex.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

bump

sage

We'll have voter ID by 2020 your fantasy isn't going to happen

bump

sage

bump

I don't see why not.

Leafs are paying for the Northern Wall.

you can't even get Mexico to pay for the prototypes lol

just nuke us! sage

No, it really wouldn't.
We cannot influence that many morons you fucking LEAF.
Leave them to their own devices, if they kill each other, then so be it. Stop fucking meddling, you'll rear their head upways and they fucking blame us for their shit like they always try to do.

>We
>pirate

Hey, just because you're not salty enough for the inland armadas doesn't mean some of us aren't.

Canada is full of Pirates. CSIS infiltrates every organization we can manage to get up and running. Worse than fucking CIA niggers.

lol wat

w i r e t r a n s f e r s.... We can get the funds from their remittances they send home.
ts. chink

trump's not doing that tho

stop fantasizing

bump

America, just in case you were wondering, our feelings about Canada are rather ambivalent. If there's an 'accident' and they mysteriously sink into the ocean, we wouldn't be too cut up.

I really would not like bill c16 in the states

sounds like canada needs to be annexed

>Russia did it to help Trump
How exactly?

canada did that

Every county, especially Israel, and the kikes interfere in every US election thanks to lobbying, and Citizens United, you dumb fuck face. Corrupt, jew-bought politicians only care when the people bribing them don't get the expected return on their bribes.

god damn tf op

What, is this 1812?

This.
It was driving me crazy during the election that the left took no issue with attempts by mexico to change the US opinion on building the wall.

Yeah send zuckerkike your money an buy a few facebook ads! Apparently that's all it takes right!

HAIL MOTHER RUSSIA! Said every single american who voted.

worst bait

So wait a minute, what you're saying is that the more we support Israel, the more sandniggers will get exterminated?

Leafs can hardly influence anything other than nigger and mudslime docks into their wives. Fuck off faggot

>docks
>leaf

I wish, but the kikes are always a net negative.

leaf shitposters are already interfering in US elections - big whoop, wanna fight about it?

trump should kick your arses for burning his house 100s of years before he moved in. Trump should just set it on fire to get rid of obamas monkey smell

Even statues of Trump attract women

Is the joke that her massive chin is bigger than her Trump fantasy?

trump won't do shit

Retarded shill post
Also not a real leaf.
We never butt in our neighbors affairs unless it directly concerns us.

yeah to make fun of him

Don't be so envious of a statue just because it knows the touch of a woman while you do not.

Looks like the one on the right is about to kiss him

lol this delusion

they're laughing at his tiny penis

>doesn't know left from right

they were both laughing at him

Get your eyes checked, Abdul

Do that and this will happen.

OP is a barbwire dildo sucking faggot for assuming Russia (fill blank) the election, without presenting a single shred of evidence to prove such.

There's no fucking way Leaf in Chief can rig an election that US military and NSA prevented the last go-around.

Go back to the drawing board, NWO Marxist shill

pic related

>The Chad Squat

There's lots of people with small penis's I don't see them touching you.

plz stop thinking about my large penis

>California is bigger than the whole of Canada
>interfere with us politics

Lol

You still haven't answered my question

bump

wtf is your question. it better not be about my huge penis

vump

Learn how to follow a thread dumbass

ask ur question bitch

last chance motherfucker

Since you don't know how to follow a thread I'll help you

have u not been paying attention at all? wow

new information is coming out everyday

Yes, we need it badly. Using a weapon to defend yourself is illegal here and they keep sending in the mudslimes. Plz help.

You actually fell for that? you're dumber than I thought, So please explain how a few ads beat a billion dollar campaign?

war if

sage

I love Canada. They are legalizing weed in 2018. North American weed stocks up $1,000 per day in my portfolio. Check out:marijuanaindex.com
Also, first USA weed index fund opens in December. Get in on the ground floor.

>doesn't know left from right
normal thing for an arab

canadian meddling in the US electron would be a force to be reckoned with. The US should be very afraid.

LOL!!!

He is a fine example of a bitch.