>Hitler had brown eyes

HOLY FUCK

Did anyone else have it drilled into them as a kid that Hitler had brown eyes? I've just fucking remembered....

Why would they do this?

No, it wasn't mentioned even once

What are you talking about moron

You're a moron.

Except he didn't. Descriptions of Hitler from friends and colleagues say that he had blue eyes.

Wait wait seriously?

All of my fucking teachers said he had brown hair and brown eyes and called him a hypocrite

Lads I'm fucking baffled...

I was told Hitler had brown eyes too. Fucking lying kikes In high school

I know he had blue eyes, I'm just saying that we, well I was taught he had brown as were most of my year

>born 96

Op is right though...

(((Everyone))) constantly pointed out the hypocrisy of "blond and blue" by saying Hitler had neither.

Yes, because that'd totally make Hitler a hypocrite. Man, all those speeches he made declaring people with brown eyes to be subhumans. I can't believe the Germans never noticed this.

I got told that he wanted to kill everyone without blond hair or blue eyes. Looking back everyone just takes what they are told without questioning it.

I'm stunned what else are (((they))) hiding?

Dude. Same here.

They also claimed about the blue eyes blonde hair being superior according to Hitler which I highly doubt. His philosophy was Germans first which of course is never displayed properly in (((history)))

>newfag detected

there is a high chance everything you know about Hitler is a lie.
Do yourself a favor and lurk some moar....

Yeah same mate, and regardless it's a strawman type argument.
Goebbels had dark brown eyes and hair, but it doesn't matter because the nazis never said that those were non Aryan traits, just that blue eyes and blonde hair were traits only prevalent in Aryan populations and therefore desirable as markers of more pure genes.

American propaganda. I remember hearing it also. In fact my mother still says shit like that.

Most of the Nazi party superiors had brown eyes too. Goebbels comes to mind.

Paint someone as a hypocrite, liar, fiend, racist, etc and his credibility and character will be destroyed. We will never have someone close to him

Hitler wasn't aryan he had brownhair and eyes along with he wasn't even german he was Austrian was sometime in elementry school. Get em young!

Yes in school they told us the germans killed anyone who didnt have blonde hair and blue eyes. This was gcse history

Also...it's fucking BS the story about arians being blonde and blablabla.
Read Mein Kampf ffs.
Of course he was pointing an extreme importance on the German race, but he regarded all European important and to defend.
You wont find a single phrase that is openly against other cultures or races.

google: Mein Kampf Stalag pdf.
not that hard

>Did anyone else have it drilled into them as a kid that Hitler had brown eyes?
Yes, but his eyes were actually blue.

FUCK

Okay...Okay

Give it to me straight lads, did Hitler hate all other races?

Typical divide and conquer strategy.

It's why (((they))) make the "you are not white" threads/posts

Implying Austrians arent Germans.

>THIS IS 10% KEK
>20% SHILL
>15% MCDONALD'S GREASE THAT'S READY TO SPILL
>5% MONGREL
>50% MUTT
>AND 100% REASON TO KEEP THE US BORDERS SHUT

This. I'm American.

my teacher made the ones who didn't have blue eyes stand up and said you would have been killed
only the gypsy kids stood up lol

So where does that "he wanted to gas everyone without blonde hair blue eyes." meme come from?

no true scotsman fallacy

I heard this as well.

There were also some liberals at my school trying to say he was Jewish.

>It's why (((they))) make the "you are not white" threads/posts
(((They))) also post those hideous "Amerimutt" images. Those things are puke-worthy.

I haven't read it all fully yet, but at the start he doesn't think too well of slavs. Does he really write later that he wants to enslave them? I'm going to finish the book fully tomorrow

We were taught this is school here in USA. It was a lie, just like everything else they told us.

your people aren't white, so there is no need to emphasis on this

Did anyone else have to stand up and sit down if they didn't have blue eyes etc???

AAAHH Lads what the FUCK

>All those standing will have been killed

lol, I had to check he had blue eyes, he fucking had???? wtf

>When gypsies are whiter than your local population

I remember that.

Holy shit Sup Forums is retarded.
You are literally the mirror image of all the sjw who cry for safespaces and declare anything anti left micro aggressions.

Hope you retards all kill each others in civil wars and leave the normal so the decent, normal sense people can become the majority again

Found the kike

what the fuck are you talking about

>eye color determines your race

he wasnt found of jews and gypsies, and considered them equal to common urban pests. I dont think he particularity hated other cultures as he went to the middle east and japan and dressed in the their traditonal clothings.
He also said some things about slavs, i cant really remember, but he picks out some countries so nobody really knows if he actually disliked them or of it was for political reasons.

the gypsies didn't have blue eyes

He literally wanted to genocide Slavs to make room for German farmland and use the remaining Slavs as slaves to defend the outer reaches of the Reich

Hitler did have very piercing blue eyes that people found captivating. Looking him in the eyes could put people in trances, and that was an important factor which led to him being such a commanding public speaker.

t. read it somewhere

"the Nazis would have killed you if you didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes and Hitler didn't even have blonde hair and blue eyes" is the exact meme.

Yeah.

I really hate this country.

>Give it to me straight lads, did Hitler hate all other races?
No, of course no.
He deeply despised the jews soul and morality.
But he wanted to find a place in the world for them anyway,

holy shit, this

>oh wow nazis really were stupid haha

Goebbels had brown eyes. So did himmler.

He had blue eyes you dumb bitch

In class the teacher wpuld get us all to stand up. Those without blonde hair would be told to sit. Then the teacher would say hot the nazis wouldve killed everyone sitting. It was that or vice versa.

A nice way to shame aryans and cause division at such a young age.

This was the national curriculum for 13-15 year olds

nobody asked faggot

Who cares? He still had Berber DNA and wasn't purely "Aryan."

why would it make him a hypocrite if he's talking about an ideal?

Mandela effect.

Born 92.

Clearly remember “hitler was pro blonde, blue eyed Germans, but he was none of these things: he was Austrian, dark haired, dark eyed.”

Hope that means the story dies down.

Come to think of it did he even have eyes?

Get cancer niggers.

>subconsciously society believes brown eyes are inferior and try to project it on Adolf and co

>he wanted to have humanity reach perfection but he wasn't perfect so LMAO FUCKNG HITELR DUMB

American schoolteachers use it to scare kids basically.

If they said "the nazis only killed jews" that doesn't ring as significant to kids because most of them have never met a jewish person.

>thinking a man won over the hearts and minds of millions and got hundreds of thousands of young men to volunteer to fight and die for him

>over eye and hair color

That is some straight African tribal nigger-tier shit, I can't believe adults believe that was what he was all about.

They also said he was short.

I'm 40 and was taught that Hitler had brown eyes. I thought this to be true up until I saw this thread.

in this country Hitler is just an epic meme, no one cares besides young autistic commies

>(((Everyone))) constantly pointed out the hypocrisy of "blond and blue" by saying Hitler had neither.
This is a myth.

We were also tought the nazis steralised non blonde women, made everyone keep rifles in their homes in the form of pipe and tubing and all sorts of other stupid crap

What the fuck have I done

>Mfw at least half of us in here have been lied to

....Fuck

What else are they lying about?

Literally.
Wut?

Our teacher did this, but they did it with circumcised dicks. If we had circumcisions, we had to sit down.

>Did anyone else have it drilled into them as a kid that Hitler had brown eyes?

Yes, in school my teacher taught the ‘hypocrite Hitler’ meme about how he hated Jews despite having Jewish ancestry and how he was obsessed with the perfect Aryan man despite having black hair and brown eyes.

Yeah, I remember this meme when I was young.

>hurr durr Hitler wanted to literally kill everyone who wasn't blond-haired and blue-eyed!
>lol but he himself had dark hair! Oh and he was also *TOTALLY* 1/4th jewish (I swear, believe me!)
>lmao what a dumb hypocrite, amirite?

No they just told us about human skin lampshades and shit

Having foreskin lets you do a kamehameha wave

Disagree, I remember hearing it a lot as a kid too

I remember it too lad.

Can confirm, nobody gives a shit. Pic related was my halloween costume with a friend. He also had a striped blue and white pyjamas :)

You're an idioot OP, I had blue eyes.

this looks like a colourised photo. do any actual colour photos of him showing his blue eyes exists?

*he
god damn it

Hahahaha

this is a real rare colored photo

He also thought italians were ugly subhumans while considering gooks and mudslimes to be the worthiest of allies.

Same.

Holy fucking shit i clearly remember my teachers all telling me he had brown eyes. Like they distilled it into us.

fucking KEK based eternal ally

Wait, they seriously made you stand up according to the color of your eyes?

Fucking racist pigs. Should’ve been easy enough to realize how badly they want us all to be clones of one another

In the context of History class, Hitler's eye color was never mentioned. Most people I know don't care about Hitler, so obviously n one ever speaks about him. I remember some shows or movies portraying Hitler with brown eyes, what I thought it was weird, maybe the confusion comes from there. But even if he had brown eyes, why would that matter? It's not like those traits are alien to Europeans.

>Much American education meme
This fucking thread.

Have some more memes. Picrelated is my tinder profile

Because the shitty corrupt state of German Austria was a complete balkanized mess with slavic minorities engaging in identity politics and the anti-German forces behind the government of Austria were basically causing all of the German Austrians to hide/repress their Germanism, learn a slavic language instead of German, etc - that's why he wanted to merge the old ancestral lands (on which a great number of German speaking, German-cultured people were living) with Bismarck's state, which would deprive the Slavs living in Austria of their inflated political power. "Lebensraum" was never about making more space for the German people, it was about uniting German people into one nation, something most people take for granted. Imagine if America was the victim of a Treaty of Versailles-level failure, and a new state was created encompassing all of the South Western USA and some of Mexico, then they tried to beat the American out of the American's living there - forced to learn spanish, forbidden from celebrating July 4th or Thanksgiving, or learn American history.

multiple keks

Yes. I was told this along with the fact that he wanted to murder everyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

I'm honestly glad my teachers taught me that because even back then I knew it was too ridiculous to be true.

bcz Hitler was a part nigger and part kike