WHAT DO? Black males are now responsible for 52.6% of ALL US murders

Black males (6.4%of the population) are responsible for 52.6% of ALL US murders.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

At what point will this be acknowledged and dealt with as the epidemic it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story,amp.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2KCMsc29AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being a racist asshole, it's poverty caused by white racism that results in black males doing this

big if true

you are RACIST. Stop noticing things goy

sorry, income isn't tied to propensity to commit crimes according to that dumb AI thread.

There are more white males in poverty than black males and they aren't doing it...

of those 52.6%, how many deaths are also black males?
It's the "thug life" wanna-be "gangsta" lifestyle that puts these mofo's in the mind set of he "street" small time punks. Let the garbage take out the garbage

MFW, the Jews raped and killed so many gentile young girls that the west nation that host Jews are in population decline

called a racist cant talk about it.

big if true

capacious if veracious

>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
Friendly reminder: for the FBI crime commission stats, "White" includes Latinos. For victim stats, they are separated. You put on your thinking cap and divine why.

Idiot. Whites are forcing blacks to act like animals? Right . Whitey made the 3 UCLA ballers steal the $600.00 sunglasses too.
Then whites made LaDad Ball act like a complete assailed on CNN last night. Of course. What was I thinking.

How come burgers are still bluepilled with these facts?

It will never be acknowledged. Niggers have carte blanche to do whatever, whenever they want.

Give a nigger an inch and he'll take a mile..

Because victims self-identify

While criminals are not always caught, so it's based on people's accounts, and it's hard for blacks to tell apart Latinos from whites

The same reason brits call brown people "asians".

>muh systematic systemic system

You are GIVEN positions simply because of your skin color. I don't want to hear that shit.

nig if true

I have a racist asshole and it does a good job of removing the brown shit from my body so I can be healthy.

black males of 16-28 are 3% . 3% OF the country commits half and sometimes over half of certain crimes. Leftists tell us nigggers are our friends. Diversity is good only because they met a black guy in college representative of .1% of niggers

Sounds like race war to me. One side fighting it. The other side dying and not noticing. Weird fucking timeline.

A big part of the cause of black poverty is the destruction of family dynamics at the hands of feminism. If black people could actually be raised by their fathers and not just their abusive single mothers then they'd be able to do a lot better, be more stable people. Also black parents need to stop abusing their children. (I'm white and my parents beat me when I was younger so I know this isn't just a black problem)

Then the black population won't grow up damaged and they'd be able to elevate their social status within 2 generations.

My grandparents were piss poor. Sometimes they'd go for days without eating. And they walked to school barefoot. They couldn't afford shoes. But they lived in a time when the family was intact and they grew up in a stable household, so by the time they were adults they were able to get a decent job and elevate their social status.

If it weren't for feminism the black community in America would be better off

It's just tribal warfare by a different name. It is their "culture" but it's more to do with evolutionary phycology than what I'm assuming you're thinking. Same shit happens in Africa with or without outside stimuli.

Nice, keep going. They will all be in jail and literal slaves.

Nice.

its some fun shit huh OP

this right here

Stop calling them black males, you racist pig. The correct word to use is "ungratefuls."

on the upside they are mainly killing other blacks

Common sense.
Ban blacks and latinos from owning firearms.
The Founding Fathers would never allow anti white hateful black/mexican militias.
The issue is Obvious. Indians cant handle booze so it is banned.
Niggeritos cannot handle firearms, and needs banned.

Death penalty for murderers.

Irony is that whites are the ones shooting up schools and churches.

It'll be white peoples fault cuz racism. Just avoid those people like the plague they are.

They're mostly just killing each other off. You don't want to fix this problem or the black % of the population goes up.

54.5% of all robberies
41.8% of illegal weapons
52.6% of all murders

But wait! There's (a lot) more!

60.8% of under 18 rapes
68.8% of under 18 robberies
50.5% of under 18 grand theft auto
58.5% of under 18 stolen property
57.5% of under 18 prostitution
73.9% of under 18 gambling

W E W
E
W

also forgot to mention they committed 26.9 % of all crimes (while being just 6.4% of the population: that's ~4.2x inflation right there)

But it's 2017!

That means African migration has now happened to significant amount everywhere, even in Mexico ffs (tons of Haitians). And guess what? They commit the same amount of crime fucking everywhere, even in Asian countries.

Try and explain this

I'm thinking of moving down with the beaners. If I'm with them my neighborhood won't be effected by hud programs that literally put niggers near white people just to terrorize them

>blacks and beans buy guns legally
Kys

friendly reminder that the white rate also includes, mexicans, and arabs, and that mexicans and arabs commit over half of the so called "white" crime.

Fucking niggers abort and kill each other at astonishing rates. Anybody that lets these animals disturb their existence deserves it.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to interact or live around those animals? If you are around niggers,you are a nigger.

THE STATS ARE GOOD OP, BUT BEAR IN MIND WHEN USING THESE THAT THEY ARE FOR ARRESTS, NOT CONVICTIONS.
Provided the justice system works properly and arrests are not racially motivated, then there would be a correlation. But you WILL get called out on this if you throw this survey around, so use with discretion.

meanwhile in reality niggers are responsible for 52.6% of all murders despite being 6.5% of the population...

...what's the matter (((user))), don't black lives matter?

>Mexicans are doing the jobs burgers aren’t willing to do
Why aren’t you cleaning you streets burger why do you have the spics do everything for you
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story,amp.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2KCMsc29AY

Before that was welfare that enabled women to "marry" the state. In effect rewarding bad behavior.